PA PA - Perry Co, Rte 322, WhtFem 15-38, 11UFPA, turquoise jewelry, clothes, Jun'79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"In June 1979, the remains of an unknown female were located by a stonemason on an embankment between the Juniata River and the eastbound lanes of Route 22/322, near Watts Township in Perry County, Pennsylvania. The skeletal remains were determined to likely belong to a white female between the ages of 15 and 30. The woman had light brown to blonde, medium-length hair. Investigators estimated her height to be 5’6” and weight to be 125 pounds. The woman’s cause of death could not be determined; however, investigators listed the case as a suspicious death due to the circumstances around the discovery of the woman’s remains.''

''Analysis of her hair indicated that she might have visited the Southwest United States in the months prior to her death, while analysis of her teeth suggested that she likely grew up in the Great Lakes region, possibly in Southern Canada.

In 2023, the Pennsylvania State Police and the Perry County District Attorney's Office partnered with Othram in hopes that advanced DNA testing will help finally identify the “Girl with the Turquoise Jewelry.” Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to contact the Pennsylvania State Police by calling 717-671-7500 and referencing case number H5-0149355.''
1695925765843.png
1695925741494.png

We are sending Othram pins to anyone that contributes $25 or more to this new Perry County case:

Whats does everything think of the below possibility?:

View attachment 415072 View attachment 415073

Rebecca Jean Dunn. There are some definite similarities and the age, height and weight match even the hairline. She was living in Las Vegas and was last seen in California and was a prostitute. There is very little information on her apart from this. I just wanted to ask everyones opinions before I submit a match.
She has been ruled out. That's not Rebecca.

Jane Doe's NamUs page was modified today, but the list of rule-outs remains the same.

So, I clicked the NCMEC links on both her Unidentified Wiki Doe Network pages and they're giving me a 404 Error. I don't know what to make of this. Has she been identified? Or has it been determined that Jane Doe is an older woman?

Jane Doe's NamUs page was modified today, but the list of rule-outs remains the same.

So, I clicked the NCMEC links on both her Unidentified Wiki Doe Network pages and they're giving me a 404 Error. I don't know what to make of this. Has she been identified? Or has it been determined that Jane Doe is an older woman?
Often times the profile for a Doe is modified before being removed. It could take hours or a few days. It could be an update that is not viewable to the public, but I hope it will be removed soon. Very slow couple of weeks on the UID side of NamUs..

This comes from the old version of the NCMEC website. The new website doesn't have her poster anymore. Maybe I'll send an email to whoever is handling Jane Doe's case and ask about the investigation's progress

This comes from the old version of the NCMEC website. The new website doesn't have her poster anymore. Maybe I'll send an email to whoever is handling Jane Doe's case and ask about the investigation's progress
The end of the web address in DN that gives the 404 error has NCMC/1192091/1
The one I posted from NCMEC has NCMU/1192091/1 (the U for unidentified I'm guessing)

The end of the web address in DN that gives the 404 error has NCMC/1192091/1
The one I posted from NCMEC has NCMU/1192091/1 (the U for unidentified I'm guessing)
They're right. Seems a mistake was made here. If you use "NCMU" instead of "NCMC" in the new website link, her page will show up.

Jane Watts Township Doe 1979
NCIC# U853394087 , NamUs# 5166
NCMU1192091c1.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member