VA Mark Sipe, 52, Grottoes, VA, dropped off and was to be picked up an hour later, June 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

carterkatt

Reaction score

Mark Sipe, 52, was dropped off at a location in Grottoes, VA. He was to be picked up an hour later. Missing ever since.

I've been watching for updates and have seen nothing.
From the link: "Mark Sipe was last seen on June 18 at approximately 5:30 a.m. on Ore Bank Road near Madison Run Trail in Grottoes."

So I'm guessing he was going to go for an hour-long walk on the trail??

jmo

From the link: "Mark Sipe was last seen on June 18 at approximately 5:30 a.m. on Ore Bank Road near Madison Run Trail in Grottoes."

So I'm guessing he was going to go for an hour-long walk on the trail??

jmo
I guess so... pretty vague and so little info out there, and it's been several days. Head scratcher.

I feel for his mother, but his history is troublesome to say the least. Judge Revokes Sex Offender's Suspended Sentence (Article was updated in 2024, original date 2019 so his age matches, as does his picture, IMO)
Virginia court records: Virginia Judiciary Online Case Information System (you may have to scroll to load all of the records for Mark Edward Sipe as there is another Mark Sipe with a different middle name in the record database)

Sex Offender Registry (lifetime) with photo: Shows current age of 52. Address in Rockingham County. Conviction details are included. https://www.vspsor.com/Search/Resul...gistrationNumber=&Address=&City=&County=&Zip=

Was this a normal practice for him? I mean getting dropped off to walk a trail that early and arrange for someone to pick him up that early?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterylinds
Back