CANADA Canada - Mekayla Bali, aka M Niebergall, 16, Yorkton, Saskatchewan, 12 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see there is a lot of threads on her already. I am sorry if these questions have been asked already.

Was her high school Wi-Fi cross-referenced with all of the devices that connected to it? What about her home Wi-Fi? This could possibly lead to a MAC address for the alleged second phone she may have had.

Do we know what email addresses she used for creating social media accounts? I have a hankering suspicion she may have had a Kik account on the burner phone. If this is the case, could one her known emails be used to track down the username used to create it?

What do we know about her potential Kik account?

I am highly interested in this as an angle. This is a very well known grooming app that is really effective for anonimity.

Did she use the same email to make all the accounts that we know of? I.E. Snapchat, etc? Was there a burner email (or emails) she made accounts on?

Usually, when most people make accounts on different social media apps, they tend to use the same username or a very similar username.

Has anyone tried using her known names on other apps to search for her on speculated apps?

I know that Kik chats do have the ability to be recovered, as in the case with "Dr. Tombstone".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back