Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
cedar-basic-stand-alone-swing-frame-12__41396.1646936168.jpg

It’s hard to find a really clear image of the thing - but am I seeing a lamp mounted off the upright post closest to the house? It appears broken/bent in the first image below, but not broken in the earlier image.
View attachment 514544View attachment 514545
It does look moveable. For a swingset, yr of construction wld matter as daughter, son really too old for swings. It looks permanent. The post caps, the base. Wld be very hard to build by self. Family would certainly question its use...looks as if it has no retrofit for swings to hang. My guess is pulley, strong ropes as stated in blueprint for either inside ceilng or this setup. Maybe by picture time all added items were removed as evidence. I believe it hoists things. Deer, engine, etc. Great name search btw

It does look moveable. For a swingset, yr of construction wld matter as daughter, son really too old for swings. It looks permanent. The post caps, the base. Wld be very hard to build by self. Family would certainly question its use...looks as if it has no retrofit for swings to hang. My guess is pulley, strong ropes as stated in blueprint for either inside ceilng or this setup. Maybe by picture time all added items were removed as evidence. I believe it hoists things. Deer, engine, etc. Great name search btw
It resembles a gallow as well:

Yes Izzylizzy….. have to agree with these thoughts.

And for other ‘incentive’ that might affect one’s involvement, IIRC….. there is also that supposed Peacock / NBC Universal deal for his client? Or at least a couple of the clients it seems?

I have heard that it can sometimes be difficult to see through heavily shaded green-colored glasses? / sarc MOO
I've been curious about Macedonio telling the media that he's getting in touch with Brown about the 2nd search to RH's hell hole.
I don't know if this is considered a common practice among lawyers but I also want to know what else Macedonio tells RH's lawyer Brown and visa versa.
Why and how did Macedonio anticipate the items to be seized?
And who is "they"?
IMO: Something stinks.

“They were searching particular areas,” he said. “I don’t know what probable cause they had to do those areas, but I’m sure it was a legally sufficient search warrant.”

Mr Macedonio said he wasn’t “at liberty to discuss” why exactly he believed investigators focused on the basement. But said he planned to notify Heuermann’s defense attorney, Michael Brown, of Central Islip, of what he observed in the house.

“Most of the items that they were anticipating [being] taken are still inside,” Macedonio said. “The kitchen is very orderly, much better conditions.”

Last edited:
So I'm in Australia and unfamiliar with Us counties etc There is a place called Tomahawk in Wisconsin and Wausau county could it be that . T/hawk and a lake for fishing.
Also Tomahawk is a cut of meat a steak.
Look at this lady's tattoo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240701_133018_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240701_133018_Google.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 35
I agree. I think most of the victims did not use their real names when they advertised or set up dates. Somehow RH did know Melissa’s real name because didn’t he call her sister and specifically say her name in the call? But I’m certain it’s just a coincidence that a lot of the victims had names starting with M, and I highly doubt he knew most of their true names.
He knew Melissa's name because he'd killed her and had her personal belongings. Phone, purse, wallet, ID.

MOO

It’s hard to find a really clear image of the thing - but am I seeing a lamp mounted off the upright post closest to the house? It appears broken/bent in the first image below, but not broken in the earlier image.
IMG_1720.jpeg
(respectfully snipped)

Not sure on the lamp, but it does resemble a frame for a swing. I'd feel a whole lot better if there were an actual swing on it.

(respectfully snipped)

Not sure on the lamp, but it does resemble a frame for a swing. I'd feel a whole lot better if there were an actual swing on it.
Pretty sure it's a game hanger hoist for skinning big game. Out of respect for the squeamish, I won't link to specific images as they are graphic but if you use the search term "hang a deer" in Google Images, there are numerous pics of similar contraptions. One video is "How to Skin a Whitetail Deer While Hanging". There's even a manufactured metal one for sale at Amazon.ca.

Deer need to be field dressed soon after they've been killed. I can't see him waiting to take them back home with him to do that, not unless he wanted to ruin the meat. moo
So many of the places for hunting very close. Believe you have max 3 hours. Enough time. Surely he wld not multi use a swing, deer, person hoist...ugh. the chains my have been removed for dna, but wheres the two person swing or swings...and the eyes for the ropes, evidence possibly..dna certainly would transfer. Ground collected for blood? We have a month to see him again and any news, or sooner. That bluprint sure has been gone over here. Completely

(respectfully snipped)

The exterior door is probably 7' talk- 84". There are three steps to the stoop- they are likely 8" each. The door is probably more than an inch above the surface of the stoop. 84+24=108" that's 9' to the gutters of the house- low estimate.

The apparatus to me appears about as high as the gutters, although it could be camera angles. It's got to be 8 1/2 feet tall, right? That's 1 1/2 feet more than a doorway.

A 6x6 post is sold 16 feet long. So cut in halves the long parts could be 8' (Thanks, Derek, but I'll get it cut where I buy it.)

I don't know anything about hunting/eating the meat, but it sounds like it's not typical to bring a whole hunted deer home then prepare it. I think I recall a neighbor saying Rex did this, but Buckeye says the meat would be ruined. You could reasonably get a deer out of the woods in Manorville, in your truck, and home to Massapequa Park and hanging in, say, 1 1/2 hours? Is that fast enough for good meat?

Still, just how high do you need to hoist a deer? An engine? And why do either in your backyard when the driveway is more convenient to your vehicle that carries the deer it needs its engine removed?

Children's swings are not usually hung from so high in backyards, but that's part of why backyard swings are meh. I don't agree that anyone is too old to swing or spin- we all have different sensory needs that are typically more intense in childhood- but everyone is different. But as a supersnoop said, I'd feel better if there were bolts designed to hang a swing. And why not just hang a swing from the tree the apparatus is stored beneath? And why keep it too close to the fence to allow a decent swing?

Bench swings are rarely hung from so high. They are designed to move gently- not get a swing going such that you need to hold on.

It seems nefarious. But- how can it be nefarious in the back yard? The tree cover does not seem adequate for crimes or legal kinks, IMO.

MOO

The exterior door is probably 7' talk- 84". There are three steps to the stoop- they are likely 8" each. The door is probably more than an inch above the surface of the stoop. 84+24=108" that's 9' to the gutters of the house- low estimate.

The apparatus to me appears about as high as the gutters, although it could be camera angles. It's got to be 8 1/2 feet tall, right? That's 1 1/2 feet more than a doorway.

A 6x6 post is sold 16 feet long. So cut in halves the long parts could be 8' (Thanks, Derek, but I'll get it cut where I buy it.)

I don't know anything about hunting/eating the meat, but it sounds like it's not typical to bring a whole hunted deer home then prepare it. I think I recall a neighbor saying Rex did this, but Buckeye says the meat would be ruined. You could reasonably get a deer out of the woods in Manorville, in your truck, and home to Massapequa Park and hanging in, say, 1 1/2 hours? Is that fast enough for good meat?

Still, just how high do you need to hoist a deer? An engine? And why do either in your backyard when the driveway is more convenient to your vehicle that carries the deer it needs its engine removed?

Children's swings are not usually hung from so high in backyards, but that's part of why backyard swings are meh. I don't agree that anyone is too old to swing or spin- we all have different sensory needs that are typically more intense in childhood- but everyone is different. But as a supersnoop said, I'd feel better if there were bolts designed to hang a swing. And why not just hang a swing from the tree the apparatus is stored beneath? And why keep it too close to the fence to allow a decent swing?

Bench swings are rarely hung from so high. They are designed to move gently- not get a swing going such that you need to hold on.

It seems nefarious. But- how can it be nefarious in the back yard? The tree cover does not seem adequate for crimes or legal kinks, IMO.

MOO
Party tents could, though?

Like this kinda? Military party I guess (yes I’m Swedish)

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's a game hanger hoist for skinning big game. Out of respect for the squeamish, I won't link to specific images as they are graphic but if you use the search term "hang a deer" in Google Images, there are numerous pics of similar contraptions. One video is "How to Skin a Whitetail Deer While Hanging". There's even a manufactured metal one for sale at Amazon.ca.
I am squeamish but looked anyway!

I have become a vegetarian for now. What a gross-out!

Apparently, properly hanging a deer after it's properly dressed is an important step in making it tasty. It has to be done at refrigerator temperatures- it can't be freezing outside or above 40 Fahrenheit.

It has to be cooled down to those temperatures very quickly. That is why go buckeyes points out you can't do this at home. You have to do things to your meat to help it cool fast so it doesn't spoil.

That apparatus would be a good height for a big deer in the season when it is above freezing but below 40 outside. There also have to be no flies. You'd have to kill the deer in Manorville, take some gross actions in the woods to get it started cooling faster, get it home before rigor mortis sets in, then hang it at least for a couple of days.

The apparatus is over-built in strength for that job, though. The deer is just hanging- not swinging. And again- a branch from the tree the apparatus is under would suffice.

I'd prepare a salad now, but I've even lost my appetite for that!

MOO

BBM

His prior law partner Michael Brown who was assigned RH by the judge and first met RH the day of his first court appearance on 7/14/23?
Asa got Macedonio sometime over that weekend.

IMO:
Macedonio isn't the brightest lawyer and see his comments as conflicted.
I think he fears the other shoe will eventually drop on his client all the while trying to defend her and her "stand by your man" spew while being more then legal buddies with Brown and they back-channel info and strategy to each other.
He obviously gets confused what his role is.
Yes, yes ... I am so hoping that other shoe drops with Asa. As time goes on, I feel information is slowly telling us she is quite sly. Moo, of course , but I , for one, am hoping for the SHOE.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herr_indoors
Back