GA GA - Reagan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, adults, Hinesville,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's crazy how differently this is been reported. She took a life because she didn't want him to be with anyone else. Had she been a man, she would have been dragged through the mud by now.

Such a soft news reporting. 2 people found dead instead of she killed her ex boyfriend.
I agree. I'm uncomfortable with "high school sweethearts" in the title of this article when it seems like Chandler was stalked and murdered by a deranged ex.

2 Missing Ga. Firefighters Who'd Been High School Sweethearts Are Found Dead Days After Woman Keyed Man's Car

The two firefighters had dated for about seven years before breaking up, according to Kuhbander's parents
View attachment 514769
Hinesville Police in Georgia said in a statement Sunday the firefighters, Reagan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, were found dead in Cocke County, Tenn., just east of Gatlinburg. Officials said their bodies were recovered along with Anderson’s car, which police said they had been looking for since it was last spotted at a local gym last week.

“We extend our deepest condolences to the Anderson and Kuhbander families during this incredibly difficult time,” the Hinesville Police Department said.

Anderson and Kuhbander had dated for seven years, since they were in high school, Kuhbander’s parents told local WJCL last week.

"I'm so scared," Jane Kuhbander, Chandler’s mother, told the outlet amid the search for her son and his girlfriend. "I just want them home."

Kuhbander’s mother told WJCL that she last spoke to her son last Monday morning when he told her that Anderson had been continuously calling him and threatening herself.

"He was telling me she was blowing up his phone, and he said that she had threatened that she was going to commit suicide," Kuhbander’s mother told the outlet. "And, it's not the first time that she's done it."

Two days prior, on Saturday June 22, Anderson was reportedly arrested after allegedly keying Kuhbander’s car while he was on a date with another woman. Kuhbander’s mother told WJCL that Anderson posted bond after being charged with criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back