Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or the staging was a way to deflect. I found a few pictures from the up stream side of the Monon High Bridge. I wonder if RA hadn't seen simular things around in the area and staged the murder scene to look like that. Just some thoughts.

The closer shot is just an enlargement to show the branches, that look to have been manipulated, and the what seems to be arranged stones. Could be something or nothing, very curious though. JMO
View attachment 514974
View attachment 514975

That looks like a campsite fire ring to me.

That looks like a campsite fire ring to me.
I thought of that also. They all look like very white rocks though. I've never seen a campfire circle with all white rocks. That could just be because of where I live, the Northeast. Maybe they're painted, idk. It just struck me when I saw the branches not in a wood pile all one way but spread out into distinct groupings. Could just be random but looked possibly arranged to me. JMO

In Every case the authorities have information that none of us have a clue about. This information will 100% tie ra to this horrendous crime. We will not get to hear this information because ra will plea to avoid the DP. BOOK HIM DANO.
Is the State going for the DP? We were so close to trial, almost choosing jurors. Isn't the DP being on the table something the jurors are asked about? When does the State decide that?

Or the staging was a way to deflect. I found a few pictures from the up stream side of the Monon High Bridge. I wonder if RA hadn't seen simular things around in the area and staged the murder scene to look like that. Just some thoughts.

The closer shot is just an enlargement to show the branches, that look to have been manipulated, and the what seems to be arranged stones. Could be something or nothing, very curious though. JMO
View attachment 514974
View attachment 514975
I wonder what time of year this pics were taken? In Feb the trees would have been less dense with foliage I believe.

JMO

Lets hope the hearing still take place on July 30. This case needs to move forward, but I always have a sneaking suspicion with the Defense pulling a last minute muck up.

I thought the D might be trying to get RA declared Mentally Incompetent to stand trial, but he appears to be engaged at the last hearings. IDK

MOO

In Every case the authorities have information that none of us have a clue about. This information will 100% tie ra to this horrendous crime. We will not get to hear this information because ra will plea to avoid the DP. BOOK HIM DANO.
Agree about the information we don't have a clue about :).

The State has not asked for the DP so I don't see an upside to RA taking a plea unless he just doesn't want all of the gruesome details to come out and to save his family from going through the emotional toll of it.

That's JMO.

Lets hope the hearing still take place on July 30. This case needs to move forward, but I always have a sneaking suspicion with the Defense pulling a last minute muck up.

I thought the D might be trying to get RA declared Mentally Incompetent to stand trial, but he appears to be engaged at the last hearings. IDK

MOO

I'm not sure what tricks are left to play

Either they have to try another original action, or they go to trial. I had thought they would try another shot at SCOIN, but maybe they feel it wouldn't be taken up.

MOO

I'm not sure what tricks are left to play

Either they have to try another original action, or they go to trial. I had thought they would try another shot at SCOIN, but maybe they feel it wouldn't be taken up.

MOO
Yikes, don't jinx us MJ. I thought the D might actually make another OA run, it really wouldn't surprise me at this point.

JMO

Is the State going for the DP? We were so close to trial, almost choosing jurors. Isn't the DP being on the table something the jurors are asked about? When does the State decide that?

There’s been nothing about the State seeking the death penalty so it would seem it’s not on the table.
If they were suddenly to bring it out now, the trial would be pushed back even more.

I've been trying to figure how redressed Abby, who if we take what the FM said (had no blood on her body or clothes), could have been killed by a slashed throat? Just wondering what scenarios others have that would lead to that and no assailant DNA end result?

I saw this that it was a bloody scene:

[...]
The document was written by an FBI agent and describes what investigators found when they discovered the bodies of Abby and Libby on Feb. 14, 2017.

“A large amount of blood was lost by the victims at the crime scene,” the agent writes. “Because of the nature of the victim’s wounds, it is nearly certain the perpetrator of the crime would have gotten blood on his person/clothing.”
[...]
FBI agent: Bodies 'moved and staged' in Delphi murders, suspect took clothing

Maybe the clothing changes were done before the bloody part...

imo

I've been trying to figure how redressed Abby, who if we take what the FM said (had no blood on her body or clothes), could have been killed by a slashed throat? Just wondering what scenarios others have that would lead to that and no assailant DNA end result?

I don’t believe the defense’s description of there being no blood.
I’m pretty sure Ron Logan’s search warrant mentioned there being a lot of blood.
TLTCIRN(too lazy to check it right now)

I don’t believe the defense’s description of there being no blood.
I’m pretty sure Ron Logan’s search warrant mentioned there being a lot of blood.
TLTCIRN(too lazy to check it right now)

I am more convinced these days they put in the speculation about her being hung from a rope and the clean up and lack of blood as homages to the conspiracies that the victims were killed elsewhere.

IMO we will discover there is no basis to any of it.

MOO

[...]
The document was written by an FBI agent and describes what investigators found when they discovered the bodies of Abby and Libby on Feb. 14, 2017.

“A large amount of blood was lost by the victims at the crime scene,” the agent writes. “Because of the nature of the victim’s wounds, it is nearly certain the perpetrator of the crime would have gotten blood on his person/clothing.”
[...]

imo
I was thinking maybe Abby was killed by blunt force trauma, so her heart had stopped before her throat was cut. I don't know how else she'd wind up with no blood on her body or clothes with such a vicious wound. Only other way is she was washed or wiped off. May be why Libby's shirt was found in the water? I don't know, just conjecture. Very odd Abby was redressed in Libby's clothes though.

[...]

[...]

imo
Can't wait to hear from that witness who saw RA, muddy and bloody looking like he'd been in a fight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back