Found Deceased GA - Reagan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, adults, Hinesville,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's crazy how differently this is been reported. She took a life because she didn't want him to be with anyone else. Had she been a man, she would have been dragged through the mud by now.

Such a soft news reporting. 2 people found dead instead of she killed her ex boyfriend.
I agree. I'm uncomfortable with "high school sweethearts" in the title of this article when it seems like Chandler was stalked and murdered by a deranged ex.

2 Missing Ga. Firefighters Who'd Been High School Sweethearts Are Found Dead Days After Woman Keyed Man's Car

The two firefighters had dated for about seven years before breaking up, according to Kuhbander's parents
View attachment 514769
Hinesville Police in Georgia said in a statement Sunday the firefighters, Reagan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, were found dead in Cocke County, Tenn., just east of Gatlinburg. Officials said their bodies were recovered along with Anderson’s car, which police said they had been looking for since it was last spotted at a local gym last week.

“We extend our deepest condolences to the Anderson and Kuhbander families during this incredibly difficult time,” the Hinesville Police Department said.

Anderson and Kuhbander had dated for seven years, since they were in high school, Kuhbander’s parents told local WJCL last week.

"I'm so scared," Jane Kuhbander, Chandler’s mother, told the outlet amid the search for her son and his girlfriend. "I just want them home."

Kuhbander’s mother told WJCL that she last spoke to her son last Monday morning when he told her that Anderson had been continuously calling him and threatening herself.

"He was telling me she was blowing up his phone, and he said that she had threatened that she was going to commit suicide," Kuhbander’s mother told the outlet. "And, it's not the first time that she's done it."

Two days prior, on Saturday June 22, Anderson was reportedly arrested after allegedly keying Kuhbander’s car while he was on a date with another woman. Kuhbander’s mother told WJCL that Anderson posted bond after being charged with criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.

It's crazy how differently this is been reported. She took a life because she didn't want him to be with anyone else. Had she been a man, she would have been dragged through the mud by now.

Such a soft news reporting. 2 people found dead instead of she killed her ex boyfriend.

I totally agree !

Am so sorry Chandler didn't get the chance to move on with his life.

How did she manage to get him in her car? The poor guy, just wanting to move on with his life.

I'm guessing since she was armed she'd possibly threatened self harm, and he was kind and still cared enough to comply ?
:(
Omo.

Have LE or any LE sources given info that she killed him? I mean, I think we can all infer it's a likely possibility given the circumstances, but it still needs to be proven out with evidence.

Right or wrong, in my opinion the reporting has been pretty consistent with how similar stories with people of different genders and races are reported.

Have LE or any LE sources given info that she killed him? I mean, I think we can all infer it's a likely possibility given the circumstances, but it still needs to be proven out with evidence.

Right or wrong, in my opinion the reporting has been pretty consistent with how similar stories with people of different genders and races are reported.
I am surmising there were enough red flags pointing to such an outcome.
The coroner's report is still not released.
Omo.

Last edited:
I'm guessing since she was armed she'd possibly threatened self harm, and he was kind and still cared enough to comply ?
Omo.
SBMFF

Did you see anything in any articles which stated that she was armed/with which weapon(s) she was armed (e.g. gun, knife)?

^^ Just curious. ^^

I have not seen mention of a weapon/that she was or was not armed in MSM yet (though it does seem natural for a person to assume).

I am surmising there were enough red flags that pointed to that outcome.
The coroner's report is still not released.
Omo.
I think it's fair for us to speculate, but I think it would be irresponsible for news outlets to frame it as such until there is some sort of trustworthy source they can attribute that idea to.

I think it's fair for us to speculate, but I think it would be irresponsible for news outlets to frame it as such until there is some sort of trustworthy source they can attribute that idea to.
Yes, that's fair enough.
And don't get me started on irresponsible media reporting ..... :rolleyes:
Only My Opinion.

2 Missing Ga. Firefighters Who'd Been High School Sweethearts Are Found Dead Days After Woman Keyed Man's Car

The two firefighters had dated for about seven years before breaking up, according to Kuhbander's parents
View attachment 514769
Hinesville Police in Georgia said in a statement Sunday the firefighters, Reagan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, were found dead in Cocke County, Tenn., just east of Gatlinburg. Officials said their bodies were recovered along with Anderson’s car, which police said they had been looking for since it was last spotted at a local gym last week.

“We extend our deepest condolences to the Anderson and Kuhbander families during this incredibly difficult time,” the Hinesville Police Department said.

Anderson and Kuhbander had dated for seven years, since they were in high school, Kuhbander’s parents told local WJCL last week.

"I'm so scared," Jane Kuhbander, Chandler’s mother, told the outlet amid the search for her son and his girlfriend. "I just want them home."

Kuhbander’s mother told WJCL that she last spoke to her son last Monday morning when he told her that Anderson had been continuously calling him and threatening herself.

"He was telling me she was blowing up his phone, and he said that she had
threatened that she was going to commit suicide," Kuhbander’s mother told the outlet. "And, it's not the first time that she's done it."

Two days prior, on Saturday June 22, Anderson was reportedly arrested after allegedly keying Kuhbander’s car while he was on a date with another woman. Kuhbander’s mother told WJCL that Anderson posted bond after being charged with criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.

Red bolded by me.

SBMFF

Did you see anything in any articles which stated that she was armed/with which weapon(s) she was armed (e.g. gun, knife)?

^^ Just curious. ^^

I have not seen mention of a weapon/that she was or was not armed in MSM yet (though it does seem natural for a person to assume).

Thanks for pointing that out. ^^^
I may have misinterpreted the red bolded bit, as armed with something.

Graphic :

Chandler looked fit and healthy ... so I am doubting if it was something like manual strangulation ?
The coroner's report should clear it up.
Omo.

and one title

2 Missing Ga. Firefighters Who'd Been High School Sweethearts Are Found Dead Days After Woman Keyed Man's Car​

That's a bit misleading.
In one article the mom says he's walking in the parking lot and then disappears, the other says he got in her car. so did he go willingly or not?
when they stopped for gas why didn't he get out? maybe he couldn't?
she writes a suicide note and then goes to where he is, (here comes my speculation)
I almost wonder if she had a gun to her head and he tried to stop her. I will wait for an autopsy to see if they died at the same time.
I know she had a lot of losses, all in a short time, and with no family, she also lost her support system when they broke up ( his family) and her job.
All too insurmountable I guess. She wanted out of her own pain, I get it, but when you take someone else out, cause you can't stand the thought of them moving on without you, that's not even thinking anymore.
one thing that stands out to me was when it was described how he said to her " I've been told not to see you, when I do it always ends the same" For her, I bet she heard some hope in that, "it not that he doesn't want to see me he's been told" and if she can't sway him, oh oh total loss of control. She had nothing else to lose at that point.
It's too bad she didn't get some help and him too. he needed help with how to not feed into emotional extortion like that. People think they can handle things like this on their own, cause they dont know how tricky it can be especially when it's high conflict people.

Last edited:
Omo.

His mom had said as much in interviews, that she believed he was basically just trying to diffuse the situation and keep them both alive… :( but poor guy should’ve just ran for the hills

His mom had said as much in interviews, that she believed he was basically just trying to diffuse the situation and keep them both alive… :( but poor guy should’ve just ran for the hills
Isn't it so sad?, I guess that's why they say "Leaving is the most dangerous time" I wish people would believe that, and realize they need help getting out safely, even if it's just " what to say. If it was a woman they take the risk more seriously. A man doesn't seem like they do. Restraining orders or EPO's can escalate things, a piece of paper doesn't keep people apart.

and one title

2 Missing Ga. Firefighters Who'd Been High School Sweethearts Are Found Dead Days After Woman Keyed Man's Car​

That's a bit misleading.
In one article the mom says he's walking in the parking lot and then disappears, the other says he got in her car. so did he go willingly or not?
when they stopped for gas why didn't he get out? maybe he couldn't?
she writes a suicide note and then goes to where he is, (here comes my speculation)
I almost wonder if she had a gun to her head and he tried to stop her. I will wait for an autopsy to see if they died at the same time.
I know she had a lot of losses, all in a short time, and with no family, she also lost her support system when they broke up ( his family) and her job.
All too insurmountable I guess. She wanted out of her own pain, I get it, but when you take someone else out, cause you can't stand the thought of them moving on without you, that's not even thinking anymore.
one thing that stands out to me was when it was described how he said to her " I've been told not to see you, when I do it always ends the same" For her, I bet she heard some hope in that, "it not that he doesn't want to see me he's been told" and if she can't sway him, oh oh total loss of control. She had nothing else to lose at that point.
It's too bad she didn't get some help and him too. he needed help with how to not feed into emotional extortion like that. People think they can handle things like this on their own, cause they dont know how tricky it can be especially when it's high conflict people.

I don’t know what exactly happened, but PD has to explain. Man or woman, regardless. It is extremely mean to take someone’s life away. There is no excuse by “I can’t live without you.” And, if CK was told to leave her, given how it ended, whoever advised this to him, was right! I see the same anger, same emptiness, same personality disorder, same result. His poor parents.

I don’t know what exactly happened, but PD has to explain. Man or woman, regardless. It is extremely mean to take someone’s life away. There is no excuse by “I can’t live without you.” And, if CK was told to leave her, given how it ended, whoever advised this to him, was right! I see the same anger, same emptiness, same personality disorder, same result. His poor parents.
I agree 1000% there is no excuse, but sometimes these people arent dealing with a full deck. I sure hope I dont sound like Im defending her, No chance. I just think these people will hold onto any grain of hope by interpreting how they want to hear it (confirmation bias), I wish he would just have cut her off completely and not told her anything just kept himself safe. Even that's not fair, that he should live his life in fear of a loose cannon. Like what do you have to do nowadays to protect yourself?

On June 22, Kuhbander was on a date at Olive Garden in Pooler when Anderson showed up, according to a police report obtained by Newsweek.

Kuhbander told officials that he did not know how Anderson found out where he was and she may have just been passing by.

He said Anderson then started making false allegations about his date until she felt "uncomfortable" and left the restaurant, according to the report.

When Kuhbander left the restaurant, Anderson was in the parking lot near his car and the two began arguing.

Kuhbander alleged that Anderson keyed his car, broke the gas cap and tore the rear windshield wiper off. Anderson left when he said he was calling the police.

Police found Anderson in the parking lot of a nearby Walmart. She said she saw what looked like Kuhbander's vehicle in the Olive Garden parking lot while she was driving to another restaurant. She pulled into the lot and confirmed it was his car.

Anderson then went inside the restaurant to have a conversation with the woman Kuhbander was on a date with. She said she followed Kuhbander outside after his date left and she keyed his car because he said "hurtful" things to her, the report stated.

Anderson told officials she had been dating Kuhbander for a long time and she was hurt by him moving on.

I agree 1000% there is no excuse, but sometimes these people arent dealing with a full deck. I sure hope I dont sound like Im defending her, No chance. I just think these people will hold onto any grain of hope by interpreting how they want to hear it (confirmation bias), I wish he would just have cut her off completely and not told her anything just kept himself safe. Even that's not fair, that he should live his life in fear of a loose cannon. Like what do you have to do nowadays to protect yourself?

It reminds me of Kaitlin Armstrong. First you have an unhappy event in your house and you move into your BF’s one, then you grow into his life, he is “yours”, then you kill - KA killed a woman she perceived as her rival, Raegan Anderson killed her ex. Maybe there are people one should never take as live-ins because then it becomes their territory, life, man, everything? Not CK’s fault that RA became impossible. First, if they were together from HS, it is almost predictable that he’d want to date in his 20-es. Second, he was not RA’s property.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14
Back