Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lucien Munguia is who I was thinking of.

Link to article containing photo
View attachment 515516
I remember this case. His parents set up outside the park for days :(. Not him I'm thinking of though.

I had a feeling it was Anthony Avalos but didn't want to google his beautiful face. I bit the bullet and yeah it's Anthony who Loan reminds me of..

1720133728620.png

I can answer some of these questions but unfortunately I have to provide links and I've watched so many news reports at this point that it would be a nightmare to find.

This news site is really good though as it has a day by day breakdown so hopefully it will have all the answers for you :).

Anything new or fresh in the way of potential evidence or relating to Loan could yet be another diversion is what I think I am starting to understand.

[bbm]

what do you mean 'used daily to cross the border'?
It’s a situation Border Patrol Agent Hermann Rivera faced far too often: an adult illegal alien approaching him with a child in tow, seeking asylum in the United States.

“He initially stated that the child was his kid,” Rivera said. But after carefully checking his documents and pressing the issue, the man admitted the truth. “’I’m not sure whose child this is,’” Rivera said the man told Border Patrol agents when he finally revealed the truth.

During a news conference Oct. 29, in El Paso, Texas, Acting Commissioner Mark Morgan explained the role of transnational criminal organizations in driving the surge in illegal migration. “[Illegal aliens] were coached and mentored and given what to say by the cartels and the human smuggling organizations: You grab a kid, and that is your U.S. passport,” said Morgan. “That will guarantee you entry into the United States. And guess what, they were right.”

“[The child] could be recycled to some other adult in Central America or alien smuggling organizations using them for some other means just to get more money out of [that child].”

Edit: I don’t necessarily think this is what happened to Loan, but it did cross my mind. However, Loan is a child with a loving family whose disappearance they had to know would trigger a large police response, which is not a typical trafficking victim. I guess they thought with their connections they could get away with it?

Last edited:
FIRE
Did anyone else read about the suspicious fire that broke out at the same time Loan went missing?

It was a house not too far from the grandmother's home only because of it - it took up quite a bit of resources and manpower. In fact, that fire wasn't put out until around 6:30pm.

Point being - that fire required firemen, the police and whoever could assist to put it out which meant there were more hands on deck with the fire than the search for Loan.

It could be just a coincidence, but I can't help but wonder if that would have been the ideal distraction to move that child from one place to another without being noticed.

The evidence files are automatically sealed for 10 days following arrest. Today the judge has ordered them sealed for a further 10 days. The defense lawyers are not permitted to access the files which apparently means the judge thinks there is sufficient evidence against the defendents to warrant their continued incarceration.

Source

Last edited:
If an accident - why was it covered up?

I wonder what was at stake for the ones involved to have gone to such lengths to hide an accident, if it was the case, and also a boy's body.
That's the part I'm struggling with. Some have already put forth the theory that perhaps Loan was abused and killed rather than trafficked, but why would Perez and Caillava cover for Benitez?

WHAT IF...

This is only if Loan Pena was struck down by a vehicle and as to why such extremes have been taken to cover it all up.

It could actually be human trafficking gone wrong or that couple were being deliberately malicious towards the child.

Maybe what happened is Loan Pena was trying to get away or they were taunting him by following close behind only they ran him over to stop him in his tracks or accidentally hit him because he couldn't outrun them, however, they underestimated the impact of the vehicle.

Why would anyone go to such lengths to cover it up if it was an unintentional accident?

They wouldn't!

So, there is obviously something going on.

Last edited:
WHAT IF...

This is only if Loan Pena was struck down by a vehicle and as to why such extremes have been taken to cover it all up.

It could actually be human trafficking gone wrong or that couple were being deliberately malicious towards the child.

Maybe what happened is Loan Pena was trying to get away or they were taunting him by following close behind only they ran him over to stop him in his tracks or accidentally hit him because he couldn't outrun them, however, they underestimated the impact of the vehicle.

Why would anyone go to such lengths to cover it up if it was an unintentional accident?

No one would really.
@katydid23 suggested something very similar to this scenerio yesterday. It's certainly plausible and makes more sense.

The Justice Department discovered that Carlos Pérez deleted messages after it was announced that the five-year-old boy was missing. He deleted all the messages with his ex-wife, not with Caillava. The woman currently lives in Chaco.

Gas Station Finding!

FALSE ALARM, DEAD END OR ANOTHER...

Distraction.
They found a message that anticipates where Loan would be, in the bathroom of a gas station

Three weeks after Loan Danilo Peña disappeared, a paper was found with coordinates that would show the supposed location of the 5-year-old boy.

The paper contained the alleged coordinates of where the child was last seen three weeks ago (Thursday, June 13) at the home of his maternal grandmother Catalina Peña located in a rural area of the Corrientes town of 9 de Julio.

According to local media, the note was found by a customer who had used the toilets. The service station workers immediately contacted the Rio Negro police.

For the moment, the courts have not ruled on the veracity of the information found in the YPF toilets. Nor has it been possible to identify the man who alerted the employees of the site of the discovery.

[by Google Translate]

Macarena Pena. Laudelina's daughter. How come we haven't heard anything about her? No testimony that I know of. Could Laudelina be lying to protect her daughter? This article says that Macarena Peña and Abigail Pena went to take a nap during the orange grove outing. Or maybe Laudelina knew what was going to happen and told her daughters to stay away to protect them. There were 10 adults and 7 children at the party.

1. Catalina Peña (87) grandmother
  2. Jose Pena (56) father
  3. Laudelina Peña (47) aunt
  4. Antonio Benitez (37) uncle (Laudelina's husband)
  5. Macarena Peña (21) Loan's cousin. Daughter of Laudelina and Antonio.
  6. Camila Nuñez , Loan's cousin. Wife of Diego, José Peña's nephew.
  7. Daniel "Fierrito" Ramirez (49) Antonio's friend.
  8. Monica Millapi (35) wife of Ramirez
  9. Victoria Caillava (52) grandmother's friend
  10. Carlos Perez (62) Victoria's husband.
Children
  1. Loan
  2. Ivan, nephew of Millapi and Fierrito
  3. Nicole , Millapi and Fierrito's niece
  4. Mailen , daughter of Millapi and Fierrito
  5. Yasmine, daughter of Camila Nuñez (cousin)
  6. Joaquin , son of Laudelina and Antonio (cousin)
  7. Abigail, daughter of Laudelina and Antonio (cousin)

1720151109779.png

They found a message that anticipates where Loan would be, in the bathroom of a gas station

Three weeks after Loan Danilo Peña disappeared, a paper was found with coordinates that would show the supposed location of the 5-year-old boy.

The paper contained the alleged coordinates of where the child was last seen three weeks ago (Thursday, June 13) at the home of his maternal grandmother Catalina Peña located in a rural area of the Corrientes town of 9 de Julio.

According to local media, the note was found by a customer who had used the toilets. The service station workers immediately contacted the Rio Negro police.

For the moment, the courts have not ruled on the veracity of the information found in the YPF toilets. Nor has it been possible to identify the man who alerted the employees of the site of the discovery.
Get
Q[by Google Translate]

The coordinates not a child in particular and 3 weeks after the abduction.

I wonder how far that gas station if from the grand mother's home.

Macarena Pena. Laudelina's daughter. How come we haven't heard anything about her? No testimony that I know of. Could Laudelina be lying to protect her daughter? This article says that Macarena Peña and Abigail Pena went to take a nap during the orange grove outing. Or maybe Laudelina knew what was going to happen and told her daughters to stay away to protect them. There were 10 adults and 7 children at the party.

1. Catalina Peña (87) grandmother
  2. Jose Pena (56) father
  3. Laudelina Peña (47) aunt
  4. Antonio Benitez (37) uncle (Laudelina's husband)
  5. Macarena Peña (21) Loan's cousin. Daughter of Laudelina and Antonio.
  6. Camila Nuñez , Loan's cousin. Wife of Diego, José Peña's nephew.
  7. Daniel "Fierrito" Ramirez (49) Antonio's friend.
  8. Monica Millapi (35) wife of Ramirez
  9. Victoria Caillava (52) grandmother's friend
  10. Carlos Perez (62) Victoria's husband.
Children
  1. Loan
  2. Ivan, nephew of Millapi and Fierrito
  3. Nicole , Millapi and Fierrito's niece
  4. Mailen , daughter of Millapi and Fierrito
  5. Yasmine, daughter of Camila Nuñez (cousin)
  6. Joaquin , son of Laudelina and Antonio (cousin)
  7. Abigail, daughter of Laudelina and Antonio (cousin)

View attachment 515553

I would like to know what the children remember that day, especially if older, and mainly from those that went to pick oranges.

It is hard to grasp that blood relatives could do something like that to their own and not think twice about it or blink an eye.

Laudelina needs to be locked up and taken out of sight until they can weed out the truth from the lies.

Actually, all the adults should be confined and restricted.

It’s a situation Border Patrol Agent Hermann Rivera faced far too often: an adult illegal alien approaching him with a child in tow, seeking asylum in the United States.

“He initially stated that the child was his kid,” Rivera said. But after carefully checking his documents and pressing the issue, the man admitted the truth. “’I’m not sure whose child this is,’” Rivera said the man told Border Patrol agents when he finally revealed the truth.

During a news conference Oct. 29, in El Paso, Texas, Acting Commissioner Mark Morgan explained the role of transnational criminal organizations in driving the surge in illegal migration. “[Illegal aliens] were coached and mentored and given what to say by the cartels and the human smuggling organizations: You grab a kid, and that is your U.S. passport,” said Morgan. “That will guarantee you entry into the United States. And guess what, they were right.”

“[The child] could be recycled to some other adult in Central America or alien smuggling organizations using them for some other means just to get more money out of [that child].”

Edit: I don’t necessarily think this is what happened to Loan, but it did cross my mind. However, Loan is a child with a loving family whose disappearance they had to know would trigger a large police response, which is not a typical trafficking victim. I guess they thought with their connections they could get away with it?

wait so border agents actually let the kidnapper through the border? why wouldn't they take the child to try and find his family in his home country and throw the kidnapper in prison in his own country? this could've happened to Loan?

Laudelina Peña and her daughter Macarena deleted countless photos from their respective cell phones in the last few hours. Carlos Pérez has conspicuously deleted all the conversations with his ex. All of them.

Cristian Peña, Loan's brother, received a message on his cell phone. The person wrote to him on WhatsApp. “Yes, he's my brother ,” Cristian replied. “Do you want to talk, listen to him and negotiate so that he returns to your family? He is fine. I don't want you to alert anyone because otherwise there will be no deal, okay?” the person continued, according to NA. After not receiving any responses from Cristian (Christian alerted the police), the contact stopped writing to him and the conversation ended with a “bye” from the extortionist. The text came from Chaco. (Chaco is where Carlos Perez's ex-wife lives, I believe).

1720186894928.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back