AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, faked own abduction, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would have liked her to spend at least a weekend in jail.
At the very least. I think a week might have satisfied me. Probably would have felt better if she checked into a community correctional center with other incarcerated women for a month. Might have done her good. I think it could have been a deterrent. At least her name and photo with her smiling so big, that keeps coming up, would also have been associated with jail and a mugshot.

At the very least. I think a week might have satisfied me. Probably would have felt better if she checked into a community correctional center with other incarcerated women for a month. Might have done her good. I think it could have been a deterrent. At least her name and photo with her smiling so big, that keeps coming up, would also have been associated with jail and a mugshot.

If not that, an outback boot camp. Some physical labor might have done her some good.

JMO

If not that, an outback boot camp. Some physical labor might have done her some good.

JMO
For sure. Participate in some physically intensive similar hot and humid SAR situations, boots on the ground. See what the volunteers endured hoping to locate a toddler and herself. Only to find out she was indulging in Cheetos somewhere safe and dry. Don’t get me started!

Follow Up w Restitution Payments?
$17,000 in restitution and probation, I believe for a year.
@bestill or ???
Can someone pls check applicable ct records to see how much, if any, of $17,000 restitution payments* ordered have been made since March 21, 2024, that is, 3 mo's ago?

TiA.

Carlee probably thought Sherri Papini pulled off the abduction hoax of the century, and it only got her 10 months in a federal women's facility so doubt I have anything to worry about for my mini hoax. :rolleyes:

We still don’t know where she hiding out right?
No, but a very good question. I still think if she revealed where she was staying, it would surely result in charges for someone else. Maybe the loss of a Real Estate License or an Aiding and Abetting charge. Those details must have been worked out in the plea agreement.

Oh, to be a mouse in the wall......

JMO

A very good question. I still think if she revealed where she was staying, it would surely result in charges for someone else. Maybe the loss of a Real Estate License or an Aiding and Abetting charge. Those details must have been worked out in the plea agreement.

JMO
Or Cheez-It in a pocket...

Aggravating to think she was probably watching soap operas (after having created one), while noshing on snacks as LE searched for her, the captor, the baby...

It's really sad that that's what she chose for attention -- and wasted everyone's time and resources, belittling real victims in the process. I hope she digs deep and grows from this.

It wasn't funny.

JMO

No, but a very good question. I still think if she revealed where she was staying, it would surely result in charges for someone else. Maybe the loss of a Real Estate License or an Aiding and Abetting charge. Those details must have been worked out in the plea agreement.

JMO

Hmmm, I wonder if she was paid to withhold that information, or vice versa.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back