UK- Two suitcases believed to contain human remains found, man seen acting suspiciously @ Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, 11 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm quite surprised that the guy in the photos hasn't been identified yet. I wonder if the police will release any further details about him. Presumably the taxi driver will be able to let them know where he was collected from, rough height and information such as if he speaks with an accent (I've seen it reported that he possibly shouted something in Spanish).

Mapped: The spot the suspect was last seen

I'm quite surprised that the guy in the photos hasn't been identified yet. I wonder if the police will release any further details about him. Presumably the taxi driver will be able to let them know where he was collected from, rough height and information such as if he speaks with an accent (I've seen it reported that he possibly shouted something in Spanish).
I'm surprised too. But, perhaps he has been identified by someone in the area but the ID is not yet confirmed so LE is not releasing that info?

I don't know how it works in UK as compared to USA in terms of sharing info with the press.

jmo

Last edited:

Now searching in Shepherds Bush as they say the man travelled to bristol from London and then took a taxi to the bridge. This is just off the scale weird. Sounds as if they know who he is if they are searching a property in London

Now searching in Shepherds Bush as they say the man travelled to bristol from London and then took a taxi to the bridge. This is just off the scale weird. Sounds as if they know who he is if they are searching a property in London
This is totally baffling to me. Were the victims killed in London and then this guy transported them to Bristol? or they mean he travelled to Bristol first and then they were killed here? Either way the whole thing is very weird!

Bristol is around a 3 hours drive from Shepherds Bush, London (traffic dependent) which is a considerable distance in the UK so seems very strange to decide to travel there to dispose of the suitcases. Has anyone seen confirmation on how they believed he travelled from London, I'm assuming by car but it could have been by train/coach?

Bristol is around a 3 hours drive from Shepherds Bush, London (traffic dependent) which is a considerable distance in the UK so seems very strange to decide to travel there to dispose of the suitcases. Has anyone seen confirmation on how they believed he travelled from London, I'm assuming by car but it could have been by train/coach?
But if they had use of a car to get from London to Bristol - then why risk a taxi on Wednesday night?

I notice the police haven't said how the man transported the cases/remains from London to Bristol (unless anyone knows different).

It seems odd to need a taxi locally if you had made that longer journey in a car - which most likely means he arrived by train. Is that possible? Could you really transport two heavy suitcases containing two corpses on what would probably be a busy train service out of London with no one noticing?

And then why that bridge? There's plenty of water much nearer to the station at Temple Meads.

Bizarre.

jmoo

Scotland Yard has now taken over the investigation, including the manhunt to find a suspect, Acting Bristol Commander Vicks Hayward-Melen said.

A map of Clifton Suspension Bridge in relation to the city of Bristol

A map of Clifton Suspension Bridge in relation to the city of Bristol

The guy in the photo doesn't seem the sharpest pencil in the box in covering his tracks. There is a chance that he was just paid to transport and dispose of the suitcases and wasn't involved in the deaths however I'm sure that he must have known what they contained.

This new?

Second crime scene in Shepherd's Bush
published at 15:21
15:21
The investigation has now been handed over to the Metropolitan Police, and police believe there is a second crime scene in Shepherd's Bush.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back