AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't see one single positive lead from any of the YouTubers or Podcast group. I do believe they created a lot of "noise" with negative comments, false leads and chaos in the community. For the most part, unless a person follows crime, the general public doesn't get their news from the YouTubers involved in SRs case.
I am saddened, many made money from SRs disappearance. It would have been better spent on billboards and professional private detectives with proven results. Stomping around Hendersonville, not releasing location of searches, claiming they are being threatened, no known photos of "these search groups", not even in MSM. I have my thoughts ....
Is it just me, or is most of this just in TN? I can only think of this and one other case, both in TN, where YouTubers and influencers were doing ground searches, raising money for months?
I'm glad Seth put a stop to some, I really wish it was all of them.
Moo....

“People think that we are not searching anymore,” Seth said. “Well, they can think what they want. Our searches are private.”

However, on Thursday, July 11, Seth resumed his search efforts. He told WKRN he took a brief break in searching to get a herniated disc repaired, but after a successful surgery, Seth said nothing is stopping him from searching for his son.

“Now I don’t really have much stopping me from getting out there and doing what I need to do,” Seth explained.

“There’s a refocus,” Tony Mathis, Seth’s spokesperson, said. “We are trying to zero in on more specific information that we are gathering.”

I cannot believe this kiddo is still missing :(
After all this time and all the ‘parental’ interviews, interactions, etc., we know nothing. Zip. Nada.

Anything we think we know comes from them., ie., when/how Sebastian went to bed, a thump or no thump, a nonchalant response to said thump/no thump. Then a 3 hour convo, during which hours IIRC, the bedtime interactions would’ve taken place ?

Then no Sebastian. That’s it. We know he was alive sometime on that Sunday. We know nothing else. It’s insane.

All MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back