PA PA - McKean Co, WhtFem 15-30, UP6584, skull on private prop, Sep'91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have emailed them and posted on their group as well. No luck with them either.

Nobody seems to want to solve this case. So frustrating
They might just be in a position where they can't talk about the case. How often haven't Othram (and other companies) suddenly announced a case for solved without the public knowing they even worked on it? (clue: A LOT!)

Read up on the Stanley Hoss case. He did admit to shooting Linda Peugeot along route 219. The calvarium, that of a young white female, was found along that road, with a bullet hole in it. Linda Peugeot was 22 years old when she was abducted in 1969. Her demographics and those of the calvarium fit. I have been trying to persuade LE to do familial dna testing but no one seems to care enough to do it.
There is an excellent book on Hoss, Born To Lose, by Jim Hollock.

This is the damndest most frustrating case. I have met with and/or contacted people in certain positions who initially take an interest in it, and then do nothing and slam the door. I have never seen anything like it. Is someone powerful being protected? I have no idea.
The calvarium (with bullet hole) is that of a young Caucasian female. It was found along the same road where Stanley Hoss said he shot Linda Peugeot. She was a 22 year old Caucasian female. The time frame fits. Crude DNA testing (CODIS) has been done, and it shows that the calvarium is NOT that of any relatively local missing women.
There is no reason it could not be Linda Peugeot, and several reasons that it might be. Her first cousin’s DNA is in GedMatch. The calvarium sits in an evidence drawer or in someone’s desk or something. It will not require an exhumation, just to take a sample and do a proper test. They just won’t.
A group of retired corrections people who are familiar with the Hoss case have offered to contribute money to do the testing. Still no interest.
I doubt I will live to see this one IDed, and it would be much less complicated to do compared to so many other cases.

This is the damndest most frustrating case. I have met with and/or contacted people in certain positions who initially take an interest in it, and then do nothing and slam the door. I have never seen anything like it. Is someone powerful being protected? I have no idea.
The calvarium (with bullet hole) is that of a young Caucasian female. It was found along the same road where Stanley Hoss said he shot Linda Peugeot. She was a 22 year old Caucasian female. The time frame fits. Crude DNA testing (CODIS) has been done, and it shows that the calvarium is NOT that of any relatively local missing women.
There is no reason it could not be Linda Peugeot, and several reasons that it might be. Her first cousin’s DNA is in GedMatch. The calvarium sits in an evidence drawer or in someone’s desk or something. It will not require an exhumation, just to take a sample and do a proper test. They just won’t.
A group of retired corrections people who are familiar with the Hoss case have offered to contribute money to do the testing. Still no interest.
I doubt I will live to see this one IDed, and it would be much less complicated to do compared to so many other cases.
Is @othram still taking care of it or not?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back