Halyna Hutchins Shot With Prop Gun - Alec Baldwin indicted & Hannah Gutierrez-Reed charged, 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand why this evidence was material to his defense. I guess I wasn't watching closely enough.
I would say it maybe wasn't but the tech lied that the bullets didn't look the same when some did, they knew the bullets existed and whether you think purposely or not, did not give this information to the defense

I would say it maybe wasn't but the tech lied that the bullets didn't look the same when some did, they knew the bullets existed and whether you think purposely or not, did not give this information to the defense
The entire issue of how the live rounds got there is immaterial, though. It was Baldwin's acts and omissions which were on trial. Not anything else.

I think Morrissey said she left because she had another job obligation. But regardless, that is real blow to lose your co-pilot in the middle of a trial.

I thought she said that about a different special prosecutor, I didn't catch his name, he wasn't expecting the trial so early so couldn't join, and then Spiro hit her with today's departure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back