US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We noticed the guy crawling up the roof of the building beside us, 50 feet away from us," Greg said. "He had a rifle, we could clearly see him with a rifle."
Greg said they pointed the man out to police.
"Next thing you know, I’m thinking to myself why is Trump still speaking? Why have they not pulled him off the stage?" he said. "I’m standing there pointing at him... the next thing you know, five shots ring out."
I would keep in mind that all of this may have played out faster then it seems on paper

AP24195809729638_466732.jpg
AP24195812512842.jpg

As the first pop rang out, Trump said, “Oh,” and grabbed his ear as two more pops could be heard and he crouched down.

Someone can be heard saying near the microphone at Trump’s lectern, “Get down, get down, get down, get down!” as agents tackled the former president.

Not a chance. SS all over these things. Trump has a huge detail, there are often 2 C-17's at PBIA. I live about 15 minutes from Trump and see Trump Force One and the C-17's frequently.
Yes but if it wasn’t planted before how the heck did he get it in.

This will sound silly, but if you are standing and six people close in to push you down out of harms way, the chances on someone stepping on your feet or heels are pretty good. What happens if someone steps on the heel of your shoe and you are pushed forward? Your foot comes out. My guess it was like that.
Not silly. Thanks for answering. I know it doesn't matter but it made me sad that he wanted his shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper