Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #188

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So my question for the masses as I don’t understand the logic behind it.

Why did the Defense go with Odinism when we know they don’t even believe it according to the latest podcasts. Why wouldn’t they go with a RL or somebody like KAK?

I still believe that would go over a lot better with a jury than a cult. Mooo
Because they know you should never ask a question you don’t already know the answer to. Going with RL, for instance, there may be exculpatory evidence the defense was not privy to. If they specifically say outright that BH or PW committed the murder, they may actually be able to stand up to scrutiny if the prosecution has exculpatory information buried in the discovery somewhere. It’s much, much better to have a faceless individual or group of people whose alibis can’t be disproven. Mention a few people that might belong to such a group, but never actually state those people committed the murder. Just that they or someone in their group likely did it, and you’re covered.

The main issue is they chose an insane theory to hitch their wagon to.

JMO

As a SODDI defense, you mean?

Do the State's filings mention KAK?
I wouldn’t expect the state to, as the state has revealed very little of their theory in court documents. There’s basically no reason.

The defense, on the other hand, seems to be going with the SODDI defense and I’m pretty sure we all know there’s massive conjecture that it was actually a group of pedophiles engaging in behavior that ultimately led to the murder. It is somewhat interesting that instead of going with this theory, of which I feel there’s way more evidence than a weird odinism sacrifice, they went with the weird odinism sacrifice.

For all we know, the reason the defense isn’t touching any of that with a 10 foot pole is because KAK or related individuals actually do show up in discovery and they want to stay away from introducing the idea that RA may somehow be related to the “ring” or whatever.

JMO

So my question for the masses as I don’t understand the logic behind it.

Why did the Defense go with Odinism when we know they don’t even believe it according to the latest podcasts. Why wouldn’t they go with a RL or somebody like KAK?

I still believe that would go over a lot better with a jury than a cult. Mooo
They don’t have to believe a word of what they try to spin. They just have to convince a jury that it could have happened some other way by some other dude(s).

With Click bringing forward the hidden investigation with FBI backing and the defense undercovering mountains of destroyed, “lost” etc. evidence surrounding these 3rd parties, it does make sense why they would go with it and why someone would think these 3rd parties could be involved. It’s far more compelling than owning a blue jacket IMO

Why destroy and hide all that evidence if it means nothing? If LE could prove they legitimately cleared these other people, why not just show that in your discovery upfront? Why hide it and withhold all this information for months or years past the discovery due date? They were still getting discovery late April for a May trial. It’s just way too sketchy to believe it all amounts to nothing. MOO

Also based on the KK interrogation transcript, I don’t think they actually have anything showing KK and LG actually talked. I don’t think the LEO knew how Snapchat works and that sending out mass snaps doesn’t mean actually you know or talk to the recipient. MOO

They don’t have to believe a word of what they try to spin. They just have to convince a jury that it could have happened some other way by some other dude(s).
So even if those 'other dudes' are innocent locals and family men, they are going to go ahead and falsely accuse them of murder, publicly?

Doesn't th gag order prevent us from seeing what's in the court filings?

No....the gag order prevents the people under it from talking to the media. Circumventing it by sneaking through the content creator back door to get your message out is probably not illegal (?) since YouTubers are not media.

IMO MOO

So even if those 'other dudes' are innocent locals and family men, they are going to go ahead and falsely accuse them of murder, publicly?
Apparently. I think it was discussed in some other thread that they can do this in a Frank’s Motion for some reason, though I don’t remember who explained this or when quite. I mean either way, clearly they’ve done this, and nothing has come of it (yet). Nothing may come of it at all. It may not be right or professional but it appears they are allowed to do it. Since no link, mooooooo.

Last edited:

But they didn't conjure these names up by opening a phone book and choosing names at random. They were all mentioned in discovery from the State, and some of them are far from "family men" if you look at their records!

It made absolute sense to look into them and go that route. They'd be dumb not to.

IMO JMO

In case some may have missed this nugget. LOL

Eric J. Holcomb announced on Monday, July 1st, Shane M. Evans has been appointed Judge of the Carroll County Circuit Court replacing Judge Benjamin Diener who stepped down effective April 30. Evans will complete the term of Diener and will be the Republican candidate for election to the position in November. Shane M. Evans has been the chief trial […]

Oh crap, I need to add a link or as we used to say..... POIDH
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
In case some may have missed this nugget. LOL

Eric J. Holcomb announced on Monday, July 1st, Shane M. Evans has been appointed Judge of the Carroll County Circuit Court replacing Judge Benjamin Diener who stepped down effective April 30. Evans will complete the term of Diener and will be the Republican candidate for election to the position in November. Shane M. Evans has been the chief trial […]

I did miss that.

I have no words.

JMO MOO

Just like the narrative that LE lost key evidence, when the reality is that a whole swath of video was recorded over, not case specific, and in small part regarding individuals who aren't on trial and for whom other records exist. But it helps stir the conspiracy pot which now we know is very intentional, part of a knowingly underhanded, comprehensive campaign to subverting justice.

THAT should scare everyone.

JMO

Just like the narrative that LE lost key evidence, when the reality is that a whole swath of video was recorded over, not case specific, and mostly regarding individuals who aren't on trial and for whom other records exist. But it helps stir the conspiracy pot which now we know is very intentional, part of a knowingly underhanded, comprehensive campaign to subverting justice.

THAT should scare everyone.

JMO
They did “lose it” in the sense it is not available to the defense to review. This is pretty bad imo. You’d think they’d hold on to all things such as video interviews until someone is locked away and the keys been tossed in the Thames!

Why does this matter? Not sure why it’s here?

He barely has any experience being a lawyer and now he's a judge. He was the mayor when the murders were committed, then promoted to the prosecutor's office (assistant prosecutor maybe?), now judge....he's young and inexperienced. IMO

Just seems to be the way things go down in Delphi, Indiana.....all swimming in the same pool so to speak. IMO

They did “lose it” in the sense it is not available to the defense to review. This is pretty bad imo. You’d think they’d hold on to all things such as video interviews until someone is locked away and the keys been tossed in the Thames!

It's a huge deal. Minimizing it not something I can comprehend. It's a huge deal.

IMO MOO

It’s pretty irrelevant IMO. BH’s interview did not lead to RA’s arrest, nor is BH the one on trial. The defense is trying to point the finger at someone else without actually pointing the finger at someone else, and ultimately, complaining about a non-exculpatory video from 7 years ago isn’t going to magically develop an alibi for RA or explain away all of the evidence that points to him. The defense is going to wind up wasting so much time on Odinist stuff that they’re going to get caught unprepared for the actual trial.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evil.unmasked