TypeUnidentified Deceased
Date Body Found: December 31, 1991
NamUs Case Created: March 16, 2012
ME/C QA Reviewed: March 16, 2012

Location Found Map

County: Ulster County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)--
Found On Tribal Land--
Circumstances of Recovery: Human remains were located in a wooded area on Route 213 in the Town of Woodstock.

Details of Recovery​

Inventory of Remains
Torso not recovered
One or more limbs not recovered
One or both hands not recovered
Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only

Physical Description

Hair Color:Unknown
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye Color: Unknown
Right Eye Color: Unknown
Eye Description--

I always suggest Michelle , who went missing in 1988.
I always suggest her for UID'S on the entire east coast and WVA and Tennesse.
I often wonder if she could be the uid found in A Stafford Va ,location , locally known as the Witches pond .
I also dont know if all the rumors of Michelle's s husband are true. I know there are facts ,that are facts.
Here is what google says about Michelle

Michelle nickolou​

Based on the search results, Michelle Nickolou is a Caucasian female with sandy brown hair and brown eyes. She may have two piercings in each ear and her last name is pronounced “Nick-allow”. She was last seen in Holyoke, Massachusetts in November or December 1988, living with her common-law husband Michael Nicholaou. Prior to her disappearance, Michelle had left Michael in August 1988, taking their two children with her. Michael was described as very controlling and possessive, and her personality changed after she got involved with him.
Case Summary
Michelle’s disappearance is linked to her tumultuous relationship with Michael Nicholaou. After leaving him, she took their children and moved to various locations around the United States. Michael’s anger and possessiveness towards Michelle led him to confront her relatives, demanding to know her whereabouts. The circumstances surrounding Michelle’s disappearance remain unclear, and her current status is unknown.
Note: The search results do not provide information on Michelle Nicolle, the Australian jazz singer, or Michelle Monaghan, the actress. The Instagram account @nicolemichellesings appears to be a separate individual, unrelated to the Michelle Nickolou mentioned in the search results.
The charley project has this information listed ..Michelle Marie Ashley Nicholaou – The Charley Project

I also am always on the look out for Star Boomer.
KBI - Kansas Bureau of Investigation - Kansas Most Wanted - Governor's Reward - Star G. Boomer

These cases are not related .

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper