Identified! OH - Canton, Sandy Ave SE, 'Stark County JD', WhtMale 30-50, UP76954, clothes, no teeth, Mar'20 Michael Leach

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are many photos of Mike in this article

Sheriff's Inspector William Jones said Leach had a history of misdemeanor offenses in Tuscarawas County.

He said no missing persons report had been filed about his disappearance.

A woman had asked Dover police to check on Leach's well-being the morning of Aug. 4, 2017. The caller, who remained anonymous, said he had not been seen in weeks

does anyone else have the bad feeling that Mr. Leach's disappearance was ignored because of his history of transience, minor crimes, and any other possible element that could be associated with those two things? :(

does anyone else have the bad feeling that Mr. Leach's disappearance was ignored because of his history of transience, minor crimes, and any other possible element that could be associated with those two things? :(
Yes, but I will say that I think his estrangement from everyone he knew played an equal role. LE may have reacted with similar nonchalance to another adult's disappearance, but it's likely that they would be reported missing by friends or family. Michael had only one person in his life who noticed he was absent, and once she was dismissed, that was that.

I think the rough outlines of Michael's life-estrangement from family, transience and perhaps petty crime-tell the story of many who have gone unidentified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back