WI - Parents charged for keeping uneducated children in filthy house after 2 children found naked and bloody on the street, Milwaukee, July 18, 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Koch’s ex, who requested anonymity, told The Daily Beast that he was still processing the news.

“At the moment, I have no comment,” the ex said Tuesday in a text message. “I need to talk with my [current] wife before we proceed with any statement on this unfortunate matter.”

Reached by phone, Koch’s father, Jeffrey Koch, hung up without commenting on the situation. Lawyers assigned to represent Koch and Manke, whose LinkedIn profile says he works as a maintenance technician for an area frozen pizza purveyor, did not return voicemail messages left for them on Tuesday.
Wisconsin Cops Discover House of ‘Horror’ After Bloodied Children Escape

BBM - Beg pardon?!?!?! TOS prevents me from elaborating!

House of horrors mother faked happy family life with sons online

TMJ4 News located the children's biological father over the phone and asked if he was aware of the children's situation.

He declined to comment.

Diane was surprised by the details that surfaced.

Up until a year and a half ago, Diane said would see Manke and Koch with the children.

"When they were here she was good, always watching over them," Diane recalled. "He's trying. I just wish he would've tried harder so none of this would've come about."
Milwaukee child neglect suspect released on $6,500 cash bond, his family speaks out

Bio dad must not have been very involved with his kids to not have seen them in the past four years. and to decline to comment at all about the current situation.

As to Manke's relatives, not buying their minimizing of his part in this horror. If they saw those kids a year or year and half ago they would have been 5-6 and 7-8. Did nobody question the fact that they were in diapers and barely articulate enough to form short sentences??? Bull crap.

I read somewhere in one of the initial articles that bio dad had been contacted by press but declined to comment til he checked with his current wife - looking for that link but I have very strong thoughts and opinions on that if true.
She claims she kids have special needs, and clearly, they do. But I have to wonder, what exactly were these special needs that they had? Were they ever diagnosed with autism, ADHD, any developmental disability? In other words, did they have special needs before the neglect started? Or do they now have special needs because of that neglect? If they had special needs before the neglect, they were deprived of the chance to learn things that can help them overcome some of those difficulties in a timely manner.

Either way, this is horrible and unacceptable. This is very sad appears to involve some sort mental illness or addiction, or both. I am leaning mental illness based on the hoarding. This sounds like a pretty severe case of hoarding if they couldn’t even see the floor in the house. Especially since the house looks clean in the social media pictures, which are only a few years old. They had to have accumulated an insane amount of belongings and garbage just within that few years. I’m actually shocked at how clean the outside of the house looks.

I have a really hard time with cases like this. Katie Koch actually appears genuinely remorseful so far. I am surprised she wrote an apology letter so soon. She desperately needs mental help; she clearly was neglecting herself as well as her kids. I can’t believe how matted her hair is in her mugshot. My instinct is to try have empathy for her because she’s so pitiful, but I just can’t, because all I can think about are those boys and what they’ve been through.

I personally think the parents are just in total denial. There is no reason he couldn’t call CPS or straight up kick her out. As an adult in the house, he knows what’s happening is unacceptable

It does sound like the boys have had outside contact before the severe neglect started. Hopefully that earlier exposure will make it easier for them to reintegrate into society.

JMO

Koch’s ex, who requested anonymity, told The Daily Beast that he was still processing the news.

“At the moment, I have no comment,” the ex said Tuesday in a text message. “I need to talk with my [current] wife before we proceed with any statement on this unfortunate matter.”

Reached by phone, Koch’s father, Jeffrey Koch, hung up without commenting on the situation. Lawyers assigned to represent Koch and Manke, whose LinkedIn profile says he works as a maintenance technician for an area frozen pizza purveyor, did not return voicemail messages left for them on Tuesday.
Wisconsin Cops Discover House of ‘Horror’ After Bloodied Children Escape

BBM - Beg pardon?!?!?! TOS prevents me from elaborating!
But it was… his house the kids were living in?

Was the current wife also living in the house and witnessing this?! Did he just move out somewhere else while the kids and his ex stayed at the house? Wtf

But it was… his house the kids were living in?

Was the current wife also living in the house and witnessing this?! Did he just move out somewhere else while the kids and his ex stayed at the house? Wtf
no, this statement is from I believe the boys' bio dad, who is NOT Manke.

Manke = current boyfriend and cohabitant in house (house is Manke's)

Koch's ex (and presumably the boys' father if press tracked him down and asked for comment) = the man who requested anonymity and had to check with his current wife before he could talk about his children and their extreme neglect while in the care of their mother.

no, this statement is from I believe the boys' bio dad, who is NOT Manke.

Manke = current boyfriend and cohabitant in house (house is Manke's)

Koch's ex (and presumably the boys' father if press tracked him down and asked for comment) = the man who requested anonymity and had to check with his current wife before he could talk about his children and their extreme neglect while in the care of their mother.
Thank you for clarifying! I didn’t read thoroughly enough

One would expect the bio dad to have become suspicious, if he couldn't see in person or at least face timed with the children ?
Of course there may be extenuating circumstances like perhaps the mom, KK, was trying to block access to the boys from their bio dad ?
What about going through legal channels and demanding visits, or at least a better reason than the one prob. being fed to him by KK ?
So many adults who seemingly failed these two littles.

Hoping for their continued healing.
There is zero excuse for treating helpless children like this.
Omo.

One would expect the bio dad to have become suspicious, if he couldn't see in person or at least face timed with the children ?
Of course there may be extenuating circumstances like perhaps the mom, KK, was trying to block access to the boys from their bio dad ?
What about going through legal channels and demanding visits, or at least a better reason than the one prob. being fed to him by KK ?
So many adults who seemingly failed these two littles.

Hoping for their continued healing.
There is zero excuse for treating helpless children like this.
Omo.
Or, maye he simply moved on - new wife new life syndrome. Cut a check for support and my work here is done. Who knows. Since the man has said exactly nothing it could be either reason or something entirely different.

I know it makes me view him in a not very complimentary light.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back