Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

SkipTracer-tg

Reaction score
Hello, Websleuths community!

My name is Tyler, and I’m 37 years old from Florida. I work at a pre-construction company, but my real passion lies in solving true crime cases, especially those with cash rewards for information leading to resolutions.

I’m new to this community and eager to network and collaborate with others who share a similar interest in true crime and detective work. If you're also interested in exploring cash reward cases or just want to discuss fascinating mysteries, I'd love to connect!

What’s your name, and where are you from? I’m excited to hear about your interests and how we might work together to solve some intriguing cases.

Looking forward to collaborating with you all!

Best,
Tyler

Hello, Websleuths community!

My name is Tyler, and I’m 37 years old from Florida. I work at a pre-construction company, but my real passion lies in solving true crime cases, especially those with cash rewards for information leading to resolutions.

I’m new to this community and eager to network and collaborate with others who share a similar interest in true crime and detective work. If you're also interested in exploring cash reward cases or just want to discuss fascinating mysteries, I'd love to connect!

What’s your name, and where are you from? I’m excited to hear about your interests and how we might work together to solve some intriguing cases.

Looking forward to collaborating with you all!

Best,
Tyler
Welcome to Websleuths Tyler.
Glad to see you are excited to join our community.
If you have any questions, you can send me a private "conversation." Look in the upper right-hand corner and to the right of your username. Click on that icon and send me a message. Otherwise, jump into any case. You'll find our members to be very helpful and friendly.
Take care,
Tricia Griffith
Manager/Websleuths.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member