WI WI - Charlotte Ann Erdman, 15, Watertown, 18 July 1974

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves

Who wants to bet Edward Wayne Edwards is on that list of suspects?

Can anyone confirm if he is even still alive?
According to Wikipedia, he died in 2011.
"Between 1974 and 2009, when not incarcerated, Edwards lived in more than a dozen different states using many false names, according to his daughter April". It would be great to know some of his aliases and when he was exactly release in 1974.

Last edited:
Looks like this was a time when Edwards could have been out of prison. He had killed in Wisconsin before but was ruled out for sjoberg. Honestly I think you guys are wrong on sjoberg being related. Maybe because of the killings Edwards did of the couple by the Concord house investigators really wanted it to be him, but it is repeatedly incorrectly reported where she went missing. After leaving the concord house she was seen by a witness walking down the street in her prom dress and heels in delafield, the nearby town. Of course she was never found in the woods. Anyway, sjoberg aside, I do think Edwards was a possibility, but he never admitted all his kills.

Regardless the next step I think would be to review the evidence they have and see if it can tell us more about where she went.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbib4k