MI MI - Donnie Martin, 31, Madison Heights, 3 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Donnie disappeared in August of 2017? It's possible he'd be fully skeletonized at that point, BUT the Detective who runs missing for DPD is really on top of things and I believe they would have made the connection also an easy rule in/out based on shoe size.

JMO/YMMV

Thx Nina, I thought maybe the sewer would have been wet and with rodent activity the skeletonisation may have happened somewhat faster than usual. It’s awesome to hear he has a proactive investigator. I hope his family gets answers soon.

Donnie disappeared in August of 2017? It's possible he'd be fully skeletonized at that point, BUT the Detective who runs missing for DPD is really on top of things and I believe they would have made the connection also an easy rule in/out based on shoe size.

JMO/YMMV

Thx Nina, I thought maybe the sewer would have been wet and with rodent activity the defleshing somewhat faster than usual. It’s awesome to hear he has a proactive investigator. I hope his family gets answers soon.

Donnie Ray Martin III

Donnie Ray Martin III (NamUs)

MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich. – The family of a man who vanished shortly after leaving his job in Madison Heights is still searching for answers five years later.

Donnie Ray Martin III was last seen leaving work around 11 a.m. on Aug. 3, 2017, in the area of 10 Mile and Dequindre roads.

He was on foot and may have been wearing a red ABK Tree Service shirt and tennis shoes. He was known to frequent the area of John R Street and State Fair Avenue.

“He’s still my flesh and blood,” his father, Donnie Martin, said to Local 4 in 2019. “There’s no sleeping, there’s no eating, you wake up in the morning -- you think about it. You go to bed thinking about it. It doesn’t end.”

He was 31 years old when he vanished and would be 36 years old now. The family created a Facebook page to share information about the case.

Donnie Ray Martin III has several tattoos including Chinese lettering on his neck, an arm sleeve, “Martin” on his lower back and several others. He also has piercings with one below his right eye and his left nostril.

“That’s my son and nothing that happens can give me closure,” Donnie Martin said in 2019. “Every day of my life, that’s what it consists of. Is finding him. Even if it’s his remains. I still don’t want him just laying there.”

Interesting post on his missing page......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arabella29
Back