MA - Sandra Birchmore, Stoughton, 4 Feb 2021 *former police officer arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chief Donna McNamara we are looking at YOU!
You say you've been working alongside the FBI, but the FBI shouldn't have ever been involved in this case. It's only because YOUR team dropped the ball and covered for each other. Shameful!

This young woman was taken advantage of (polite wording by me) by your employees. And you didn't care to look closely into the matter.
McNamara needs to go too.

Thanks for the info.
Yes, those poor children and hopefully the wife divorced him at the very least...doubtful though?
The SWAT team denied him the opportunity to go out in a blaze and who knows if he would have taken his family with him.
Had MF seen them at his residence he would have known damn well that his days of freedom and lies were over.
Too many LE have been injured/killed by approaching residences where the suspect is armed and holed up inside.

One hopes she divorces him, takes the children, changes their names and moves to another state ASAP. Just for the kids. Think of them and their lives. She is a victim in this case, too, and her children. Also, putting myself in her shoes, in hindsight I'd be both scared and angry.

100% agree. I felt so sorry for Sandra when reading those messages. She kept pretending that somehow this was a normal relationship that would somehow have a happy ending even though that murdering creep told her over and over it wasn’t going to happen. Her persistence with the threats of exposure while also looking forward to him coming to her baby shower etc.. etc..made me think that she had no concept of what love in a relationship looks like - due in large part I’m sure to the grooming and abuse she received.

You know, lots of things might be simply explained by SB having no father figure in her life, perhaps? And then, if she worshipped the police, it added to it. In some families, the police showed up as the "saviors", maybe this is where it came from. So, first a girl who is in awe of LE, then a policeman who is her mentor, and MF could have been viewed as a young father by her. And then, he became Sandra's first man. Add to it that SB’s relatives die, and MF was probably the only stable figure in her life.

Why did she want to have a child? Well, this is why I suspect she was a vulnerable adult. However, didn’t MF and SB become lovers before he got married? I am just thinking out loud, MOO, If, if! - MF explained to SB that he had to marry because his wife to be was expecting, then in the mind of a naive 15-year-old girl, the idea that “men marry because women get pregnant”, could have lodged itself. And perhaps while her goal to get pregnant was because she wanted MF to marry her, MF was thinking, “if I give her a child, she’d let me go.” Plus, maybe, he thought that him having an identical twin brother would make it hard to prove whose child it was.

Anyhow, these are just ideas. Surely the fact that under the guise of Police Explorers these very adult men were engaged in something that smells of a pedophile circus, is horrible.

If you look at all the dates, you can see that Sandra might have struggled with some academic issues, as it would seem, but seems to have had resilience. Graduated from state college. Had an job. Also, I would not be surprised if there were gossips in town, but you know, she was all on her own, with mom and grandma dying, and she was totally managing her life. All these guys are simply a bunch of angry predators.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan
Back