Crying toddler on airplane locked in the bathroom by 2 strangers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

airportwoman

Reaction score
I thought of this when I saw the picture of the suspect in the Australian hot-coffee story. Anyway, a small child was traveling on a plane with her grandmother, and wouldn't stop crying, so two people on the flight, who didn't know the family, took the child back and locked her in the restroom! They said that they would let her out if she stopped, and put her back if she started up again.

I couldn't believe the grandmother allowed this, but maybe she was asleep herself, and one has to remember cultural things that other people may not understand, because the people involved were all Chinese.

I thought of this when I saw the picture of the suspect in the Australian hot-coffee story. Anyway, a small child was traveling on a plane with her grandmother, and wouldn't stop crying, so two people on the flight, who didn't know the family, took the child back and locked her in the restroom! They said that they would let her out if she stopped, and put her back if she started up again.

I couldn't believe the grandmother allowed this, but maybe she was asleep herself, and one has to remember cultural things that other people may not understand, because the people involved were all Chinese.

NOT the village this poor little one needed. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back