Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The woman even calls it a “SLUMBER PARTY” at one point. It’s disgusting.
Just listened to the questioning of JS on Feb 28 when LE TOLD her about sex photos of her daughter with her sometimes live in boy friend.

ALL SHE COULD SAY after a pause was.......okay.

She goes from meek person, to speaking very normally minutes later. IMO mostly an act. But she now knows SS's secrets will be coming out.

Maybe she did not plan for MS to die, but sure was not too concerned with the S stuff. imo

Just LISTENING to JS describe SS snuggling with MS under the crook of his arm wearing nothing but a t-shirt and boxers makes my SKIN SHRIVEL UP AND DIE. I don’t know how any woman could ever think there’s nothing wrong with that picture.

I am curious to learn more about MS specific diagnoses. JMO but parents for minor children are often the historians/communicators with medical personnel for their children. We have heard of MS diagnoses from JS and others but do we KNOW she actually suffered ADHD etc?

Or was that all the product of mom's reporting symptoms? because frankly I don't trust JS to accurately direct me to the nearest Target let alone provide health professionals accurate info about MS alleged symptoms without them being colored by her own "stuff"
I wonder if that obsessive control over "giving MS her meds" had little to do with dispensing them and everything to do with getting a repeating script for ADHD meds MS never actually received. Maybe SHE was getting all the Vitamin Ds and someone else was getting her adderall.... the drifter.

JMO

Just listened to the questioning of JS on Feb 28 when LE TOLD her about sex photos of her daughter with her sometimes live in boy friend.

ALL SHE COULD SAY after a pause was.......okay.

She goes from meek person, to speaking very normally minutes later. IMO mostly an act. But she now knows SS's secrets will be coming out.

Maybe she did not plan for MS to die, but sure was not too concerned with the S stuff. imo
Yes, toward the end she even asks if the officer if she doesn't press charges [against SS for the CSAM], would she be able to change her mind later?

OMG.

I could believe that SS was a master groomer and manipulator and JS knew nothing about the SA or the murder, IF she'd ever once acted shocked or upset about the SA. Or if she ever once said how much she loves Maddie, or if she hadn't lied about seeing Maddie that morning, or if she hadn't talked about Maddie in the past tense while saying she believed that Maddie was still out there, or a hundred other things.

If her mental illness is such that she was well enough to get a job with Disney, then IMO her mental illness isn't severe enough to erase any sign of maternal instinct.

Yes, toward the end she even asks if the officer if she doesn't press charges [against SS for the CSAM], would she be able to change her mind later?

OMG.

I could believe that SS was a master groomer and manipulator and JS knew nothing about the SA or the murder, IF she'd ever once acted shocked or upset about the SA. Or if she ever once said how much she loves Maddie, or if she hadn't lied about seeing Maddie that morning, or if she hadn't talked about Maddie in the past tense while saying she believed that Maddie was still out there, or a hundred other things.

If her mental illness is such that she was well enough to get a job with Disney, then IMO her mental illness isn't severe enough to erase any sign of maternal instinct.
It’s like the one detective said — every juvenile offender arrested for burglary tries to claim they were too doped up at the time to remember what they did. But unless she was completely incapacitated (and she wasn’t), being “sedated” is not a valid excuse for why she can’t remember what she and SS talked about during the 4 hours they spent sitting in the car outside while detectives searched their home for evidence.

She never even once asked why are they looking at you? What really happened? Why did they take your phone? What aren’t you telling me? Or even what do you think they might be looking for?

That truly just defies all logic.

Yes!!!!! Oh wow, I forgot about all of that and the THC, I remember there were some CBD pills in the search as well. The truelieve, I believe? I did notice how dirty her side table was... Maybe she was a smoker of thc as well?! I'm curious about SS and js having more of a drug relationship and less of a friendship? I wonder if she avoided saying the other ones because she abused them?? Why do you think??
she was . when she talked about her prescriptions for medical marijuana she said she had it for both the pills and the flower, Im assuming the flower meant the smokable stuff.

OMG.
I swear she is her own worst enemy., she makes it very hard to stick up for her for anything. Seriously does she actually think it's her choice?? if she changes her mind??? WTAF?'
she makes me embarrassed for even attempting to find a shred of anything to give her some grace.

Last edited:
I swear she is her own worst enemy., she makes it very hard to stick up for her for anything. Seriously does she actually think it's her choice?? if she changes her mind??? WTAF?'
she makes me embarrassed for even attempting to find a shred of anything to give her some grace.
IMO, she doesn't seem Madeline as a person, just an extension of herself. Because the rape of Madeline doesn't affect her, personally, she thinks she gets to decide whether it matters or not.

MOO

IMO, she doesn't seem Madeline as a person, just an extension of herself. Because the rape of Madeline doesn't affect her, personally, she thinks she gets to decide whether it matters or not.

MOO
It's quite shocking and it just gets worse and worse, feel like every once in a while I get a glimmer of something good and then another nosedive comes. its like the mind bender rollercoaster.

Last edited:
From watching JS in the interview, she isn't as spacy as I thought she was. It shows that she is able to function normally but chooses not to. I think she stays messed up on pills most of the time and wasn't very present at all. She did the bare minimum for MS.
My impression is all three of them suffer from the results of misusing medications both legal and illegal, prescription, street, and OTC — Maddie’s more indirectly. This is only my opinion based on life experience but absolutely I think Stephan chooses to present with ADHD to get stimulants and his anxiety is circular depending on whether he is coming on or off Ambian, THC/CBD, alcohol, other prescriptions for anxiety, AND/or OTC stuff he adds. My impression is similar with JS — over using or haphazardly combing the stuff she uses I think could give her false readings/symtoms for bipolar, anxiety, insomnia, etc.

I included Maddie because my personal impression is that she might not have had ADHD, high anxiety, and learning issues (or at not as severe as JS says) if she had a more stable and nurturing home environment, and “parents” who were dosing her with who knows what. I’ve had a lot of exposure to folks with mental health issues and learning differences. Improper use of the drugs they were prescribed along with pot, alcohol, and OTC self-medication can really mess you up. It takes real skill in a psychiatrist to tease out ADHD from anxiety. You won’t do well in school if you are “hung over” from sleeping pills or mixing prescriptions with certain OTCs, or if you didn’t get proper rest at all. How can you learn or have incentive with the conditions she was living under? >> OMO.

I wonder how Maddie would have done in school, emotionally, and socialy if her home life had been healthy and supportive, and she wasn’t given a mix of medications? We know she wouldn’t have needed Miralax. OMO.

Last edited:

MOO
That’s so gross, because I think you’re totally spot on. :(

A few of JS’s reactions have given me pause, trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, because I tend to compartmentalize and have delayed reactions when given bad news, too. But… something like this?? Related to my actual daughter?! I feel I’d need to be physically restrained from not taking matters into my own hands when faced with the truth. Disgusting. All of it.
MOO

It seems that JS and SS have that in common with "being medicated" for avoidance of consequences.
It allowed them to collect disability so they could float in and out of employment at will — avoid responsibilities and growing up — and sleep all day when they wanted. OMO.

By the way, to my knowledge, sleep apnea does not keep you up all night (cause insomnia), but stimulants would. And if you sleep all day, you can stay up all night and get into mischief without prying eyes. OMO.

My impression is all three of them suffer from the results of misusing medications both legal and illegal, prescription, street, and OTC — Maddie’s more indirectly. This is only my opinion based on life experience but absolutely I think Stephan chooses to present with ADHD to get stimulants and his anxiety is circular depending on whether he is coming on or off Ambian, THC/CBD, alcohol, other prescriptions for anxiety, AND/or OTC stuff he adds. My impression is similar with JS — over using or haphazardly combing the stuff she uses I think could give her false readings/symtoms for bipolar, anxiety, insomnia, etc.

I included Maddie because my personal impression is that she might not have had ADHD, high anxiety, and learning issues (or at not as severe as JS says) if she had a more stable and nurturing home environment, and “parents” who were dosing her with who knows what. I’ve had a lot of exposure to folks with mental health issues and learning differences. Improper use of the drugs they were prescribed along with pot, alcohol, and OTC self-medication can really mess you up. It takes real skill in a psychiatrist to tease out ADHD from anxiety. You won’t do well in school if you are “hung over” from sleeping pills or mixing prescriptions with certain OTCs, or if you didn’t get proper rest at all. How can you learn or have incentive with the conditions she was living under? >> OMO.

I wonder how Maddie would have done in school, emotionally, and socialy if her home life had been healthy and supportive, and she wasn’t given a mix of medications? We know she wouldn’t have needed Miralax. OMO.
IIRC, MS had told her friend that she quit taking her meds. She was also doing better in school and had gotten student of the week recently. SS was her problem and it seems like things were getting better since he has moved back home.

Last edited:
Didnt she say to SS "don't do anything squirrelly man or you'll eat the carpet" lol she was no shrinking violet, made sure she got pictures from every angle and then asked for a flashlight so she could get a good shot of the freckles. Im happy I don't have her job.
No matter who they had doing that job, it would've been weird and gross, but doesn't anyone else find it surprising that it was 2 females? Maybe no male officers wanted any part of it, understandably! But I was thinking what if there was a female in custody who, for some reason, they needed to do something similar with (would never happen, I know)... but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't allow male officers to put their hands on a female's private parts, etc. or take evidence pictures of same, or probably even be in the same room while the female was undressed. I just found that very strange. At least these 2 managed to stay professional throughout. Brusque and impersonal as possible, which was good, but I bet he did feel like a piece of meat being evaluated by quality control. Hope he was mortified and feels compelled to relive every moment of it every night when he's trying to go to sleep.

It allowed them to collect disability so they could float in and out of employment at will — avoid responsibilities and growing up — and sleep all day when they wanted. OMO.

By the way, to my knowledge, sleep apnea does not keep you up all night (cause insomnia), but stimulants would. And if you sleep all day, you can stay up all night and get into mischief without prying eyes. OMO.
all nighter people who like to be up when there is no one watching and noone bugging them. They can do what they want and be uninterrupted.

I can't muster any empathy for JS. In fact, I find her so vile that I have a physical reaction to just seeing her face. I finally watched one video the other day, and the way she acted during the interview only furthered my disgust. She literally does not care that her child was sexually abused. I don't think she cares that MS is gone either, other than losing child support and access to MS's prescriptions. Early on I thought she was possibly in a mental hospital but the more that I have learned about her, I think she is more likely wondering when she can start looking for her next boyfriend. Sick woman who only cares about herself imo.

I can't muster any empathy for JS. In fact, I find her so vile that I have a physical reaction to just seeing her face. I finally watched one video the other day, and the way she acted during the interview only furthered my disgust. She literally does not care that her child was sexually abused. I don't think she cares that MS is gone either, other than losing child support and access to MS's prescriptions. Early on I thought she was possibly in a mental hospital but the more that I have learned about her, I think she is more likely wondering when she can start looking for her next boyfriend. Sick woman who only cares about herself imo.
I heard at the very end of that new video today when they asked her " why didnt you go with (Stephan) to look for maddie " and she said Because "I had to stay home and take my meds and go to sleep" that about says it all. 1:44:26

She literally does not care that her child was sexually abused.

Snipped for focus

Not that it was up to her, but after being shown the images she wasn't even sure she wanted to press charges against SS.

Most parents would be clamoring to kill him with their bare hands.

Well, normal loving parents would, anyway.

Snipped for focus

Not that it was up to her, but after being shown the images she wasn't even sure she wanted to press charges against SS.

Most parents would be clamoring to kill him with their bare hands.

Well, normal loving parents would, anyway.

^^This paired with JS opining that the rape of her child by SS was not evil but murdering MS would be evil, is difficult to wrap your head around.

IMO, it's almost like JS believed SA for MS was inevitable, and she'd rather it be by her bestie SS. I don't know how else to explain JS first instinct to be protective of SS over her own child. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back