Found Deceased FL - Phillip 5, Karma 6, Phillip Zilliot 25 & Rain Mancini 26, Endangered, last seen 12:30am in Nottingham Trail area, Hudson, 12 Jun 2024 *homicide*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
512024CF002718CFAXWS Pasco County
ATWOOD, RORY JOHN [ATWOOD, RORY JOHN GRAEME]
HOMICIDE-MURDER FIRST DEGREE PREMEDITATED

Nothing on the calendar.

View attachment 513768

========================
Another case but I think it's closed. This Complaint is 7 pages long. Nothing on the calendar.

512024CF002808CFAXWS
Pasco County
ATWOOD, RORY JOHN [ATWOOD, RORY JOHN GRAEME]
HOMICIDE-MURDER FIRST DEGREE PREMEDITATED

View attachment 513770

That is a painful read. The tears, they fall... especially for the children... read the last two pages with caution. ;(

Jmo

AUG 12, 2024
Prosecutors in Pasco County have filed that they will seek the death penalty against a man accused of killing a family of four and burning their bodies in a fire pit on his property.

Rory Atwood, 25, was charged with four counts of first-degree murder after the family of four went missing on June 13.

Oh trust me, those kids had difficult lives even if they hadn't known it themselves.
How can you say that about these kids? It's clear from photos that they were loved by their parents and taken care of they didn't have difficult lives, up until a monster ended the lives of a loving family. MOO

How can you say that about these kids? It's clear from photos that they were loved by their parents and taken care of they didn't have difficult lives, up until a monster ended the lives of a loving family. MOO
Per LE press conference linked above, the family was transient a lot, and the argument with Rory, precipitated by drinking, is when Rory shot John Doe. ME has to identify remains. No confirmation of mother & children status. 10 acres of property to search.
No judgment, but having family that was "transient a lot" per LE and a mom with a significant criminal record (battery and DV among others, see post 4) would likely make a child's life challenging, even if they were loved.

No judgment, but having family that was "transient a lot" per LE and a mom with a significant criminal record (battery and DV among others, see post 4) would likely make a child's life challenging, even if they were loved.
Agreed. It’s also not being a responsible parent to have your kids not in a stable home, while the parent is committing criminal acts. I work for a Department of Human Services, and children are taken away for less. IME.

That's unfair judgement on this loving family that was snuffed out by a monster, if I'm not mistaken the murderer wasn't transient at all (owned land and home) where he slaughtered 2 children and their parents while his own child was around. If you ask me I'd say that little girls life was that one that was challenging, difficult, and awful, despite her murdering dad not having much of a record and having a roof over his head.

I believe those 2 babies knew so much love during their short lives. MOO

Agreed. It’s also not being a responsible parent to have your kids not in a stable home, while the parent is committing criminal acts. I work for a Department of Human Services, and children are taken away for less. IME.
IMO CPS is a joke most of the time, the wrong kids are taken away because their family didn't have enough money and are often handed over to murdering foster parents.. this isn't a case about these parents and children being in the wrong. They are victims and are being judged by not being able to put a roof over their heads. It's sad to be honest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cl30092
Back