Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see that another season of "Unsolved Mysteries" is coming out next week. If the show had an episode on Michael Chambers, it would be the #1 show on Netflix for a year. :(

We need "Unsolved Mysteries" or some high profile true crime show to shed some light onto this case. It's getting ridiculous.

After his remains were found I felt like the remains and the bike could have been taken by boat close to where they were found and left there. Someone else took the phone toward the bridge at a snails pace...

After his remains were found I felt like the remains and the bike could have been taken by boat close to where they were found and left there. Someone else took the phone toward the bridge at a snails pace...
I think I agree with this but what was the "snails pace"? How did it get there? This is the most confusing part of the case, in my opinion, although there are many confusing parts to choose from.

I am not sure why LE and others haven’t mentioned this about the cell phone, but just because his phone was traveling/pinging at 4.2 mph the 17 miles from his home to the 2 mile bridge, doesn’t mean that he and his phone were together. Let me repeat this, it does’t mean that Michael Chambers and his phone were together. ONLY HIS PHONE WAS TRAVELING AT 4.2 MPH TO THE 2 MILE BRIDGE. In addition, it was only pings of the phone, so that doesn’t mean his phone was on a bike, walking or jogging.

There is no way a 70 year old man with bad knees could ride a bike 17 miles on hilly, twisty, and winding roads without a shoulder, and riding at only 4.2 mph (which isn’t really possible) (4.2 mph is a brisk walking pace for someone in decent shape), and not a single person saw him for that whole 17 miles. Plus the bridge is busy and there were construction workers there.

I think 2 people were involved. I think he was killed in the workshop that afternoon and he was put in a vehicle, and the killer rode a bike, jogged or walked with Michael’s cell phone to the 2 mile bridge (based on the pings, and to make it look like a suicide) where they disposed of the bike and cell phone. The other person who drove to the 2 mile bridge was waiting there in a vehicle which had Michael’s body in it and picked up the other person and they disposed of his body in the swampy area a couple miles away.

His last phone ping was at 2:30 on the 2 mile bridge, but that only means that his cell phone was either powered off or thrown off the bridge at that time, but it doesn’t mean that he was with the phone. His body was put in the back of a vehicle and taken to the place where he was later found in the swampy area a few miles north of the 2 mile bridge.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie
Back