Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm reposting this that I posted earlier because the headline is misleading. This is new, not contemporaneous with Maddie's remains being found. Nancy's panel has some very interesting things to say about JS, in my opinion.

Yes, for just one thing, I know I heard the "renowned psychoanalyst" say that the things being done to MS by SS in the CSAM pictures were happening while JS was right there in the same bed. I don't think that's been reported (and imo, that's because it's not true.)

In the 700+ images @ the 41: 07 it shows the storage room and on a white shelf are a several things that have me wondering.

He has a firewall - WatchGuard Firebox T25

View attachment 536598

A HIKVision security Hikvision produce a vast range of CCTV cameras and equipment, including IP cameras, HD analog cameras, management and analytics software, alarm systems, and many other assistive surveillance equipment.

View attachment 536599

An Arris router

View attachment 536600

An APC Backup and surge protector with all six of it's port full.

View attachment 536601

Several other things that I can't see the names clear enough.

Why would you need all that hooked up and ready to go in a storage unit?
Yes, I wondered that too. It looks like someone sometimes used the computer and all that right there in the storage unit. Seems odd. For privacy purposes perhaps? Wouldn't it be hot in there? Maybe not w/the door open. Or maybe they're climate-controlled.

LE has lots of collective experience. They called JS in, have her a chance to true up her statements and I think gave her that qualified immunity because ultimately I think they expected as many of us would that JS would be full Team MS and completely not Team SS. When they previously showed her an image of SA and asked her to identify what she could, I don't think they expected she'd run to SS's dad (by phone, was it?) to advise him to get a lawyer for SS. Shocking. I think they expected she'd join Team MS, the team LE was on. So, this immunity interview was a generous opportunity for her to abandon SS and come aboard.

LE had to be absolutely agog at her responses, her memory and lack there of, her emotion and lack there of, her wild disconnect.

I get the distinct feeling JS operated in a realm of If I Don't Look At It I Don't See it. Doesn't want it to be true so it's not.

Hard to imagine how she fared in the adult world with that sort of mentality. Something like: best way to deal with stressors, ignore them. It was like there was little left over after sleep, meds and this staying stable, shut out everything that didn't fit in that.

SS says he can be trusted. Refused to face anything outside of that.

I do think she lied a lot, mostly because she didn't want to look like a bad mom for missing the party, fobbing MS off, not being at her party, not seeing her afterwards. So she filled in some details ....er, made them up.

I don't think she thought MS was dead until LE showed her the photo, even then it was a slow nod.

She gave that monster her unchecked trust. Didn't think he'd molest MS, kill her, etc. Struggled to believe it even when confronted with the facts.

SS doesn't need a fall guy. I think he pretty well recorded his actions leaving no space for a conspiracy nor for an accomplice. He did this himself.

JS was no obstacle.

JMO
MOO, what a terrific post, and 100% agreed. SS's harried, slapdash approach to murdering a child came from somewhere. He evidently didn't think he needed to be "that careful" in covering his tracks. Why? Because he knows JS very well, and probably gravitated towards her based on a small constellation of character traits and circumstances that made her extremely attractive to him. Her conditions, her medications, but most of all, her young daughter coupled with an indifference that's so pronounced it's of clinical proportions. SS had become used to getting his own way, and I really do think he thought the pattern would continue forever.

Absolutely horrifying.

For me it wouldn't matter if it was 2 days, months, years, or decades later. If my child went missing I'd for darn sure not forget what that day was like. I think it would be engrained in my brain.

Exactly. And if I went on TV to talk about her being missing, I would have a plethora of pictures of her to show the reporters, and beg the audience to please look for her.

Last edited:
Yes, for just one thing, I know I heard the "renowned psychoanalyst" say that the things being done to MS by SS in the CSAM pictures were happening while JS was right there in the same bed. I don't think that's been reported (and imo, that's because it's not true.)

Oh yes, there are some factual errors for sure.

I think it could be true if JS's precious meds knocked her out as attested to by the roommate. Also IIRC some of the images appeared to have been taken in JS's room.

Wow, great post, @ILikeToBendPages. If you're asking those questions, I'm sure LE asked them. It doesn't sound like just a set-up for video gaming. Hope we find out what else was going on. If there were others that were part of some kind of child po rn ring, maybe even traffiking ring, then I hope they all get busted and stopped in their tracks. Evil monsters preying on innocent children need to be put in cages.
Now I need to go and see the evidence list to see what LE took.

I think it could be true if JS's precious meds knocked her out as attested to by the roommate. Also IIRC some of the images appeared to have been taken in JS's room.
That SS said to one of his parents, that he didn't start the whole thing (similar wording) and meant the abuse of MS, possibly is even true. If you are reading press, you are more and more aware, that there are many women, who are abusing children/teenagers without pardon. How often have I noticed news about female teachers, who are abusing one or the other student. They are "mispolarized" like any man, who got into news with his se.x crimes. There are mothers, who sexually are abusing their own toddlers and are selling the pics/videos. Unimaginable, but fact. My few newsletters from press are full of such news. MOO

Last edited:

I hear you @IzzyBlanche for sure. It is hard to find truth……. and I am just not able to listen to JS now……. it is too difficult.

But IMO I am not ready to totally discount that maybe something might have happened with all three (JS, SS, and MS) in the same bed. There is that story of SS supposedly confiding in some other ‘love’ interest about his awakening with another young girl IIRC? And I thought here was some discussion JS provided somewhere that the three of them might find themselves in the same bed? Coupled together that IMO seems to telegraph the possibility?

Granted everything said IMO needs to be taken with a large helping of salt. MOO

I hear you @IzzyBlanche for sure. It is hard to find truth……. and I am just not able to listen to JS now……. it is too difficult.

But IMO I am not ready to totally discount that maybe something might have happened with all three (JS, SS, and MS) in the same bed. There is that story of SS supposedly confiding in some other ‘love’ interest about his awakening with another young girl IIRC? And I thought here was some discussion JS provided somewhere that the three of them might find themselves in the same bed? Coupled together that IMO seems to telegraph the possibility?

Granted everything said IMO needs to be taken with a large helping of salt. MOO

I am pretty sure that SS confided that MS and JS could not sleep if he weren't there with them, and he woke up with wood next to Maddie one day so he had to turn away.

Which raises another question. JS is an adult woman. She has to know that men often wake up with wood. Yet she sent her daughter to sleep with a grown man?

That SS said to one of his parents, that he didn't start the whole thing (similar wording)
Snipped for focus

I took that to mean he was making the same excuse of countless other child predators: I didn't start it, SHE flirted with me. The eternal theme so eloquently expressed in the novel Lolita.

I am pretty sure that SS confided that MS and JS could not sleep if he weren't there with them, and he woke up with wood next to Maddie one day so he had to turn away.

Which raises another question. JS is an adult woman. She has to know that men often wake up with wood. Yet she sent her daughter to sleep with a grown man?
Yes, exactly, and sadly this is all quite true. Still SMH thinking about that.

And I imagine IMO that SS heavily suggested and supported that idea. And IIRC either SS and / or JS were insistent that she (JS) needed a ‘good night’ of rest that last evening. The evening IIRC JS asked them (SS and MS) to ‘sleep’ in that remote bedroom. One also has to suspect that SS was only too happy to come to JS residence and ensure that JS could get a ‘good night of sleep’. Which now is evident was ‘code’ for something quite different. :( SMH. MOO

Among other questions I have.

Question 1. JS said Maddie got home around 8:30 from her birthday party and SS showed up around 10 minutes later.

Her sister dropped Maddie at home so I can envision her texting JS to say she just dropped Maddie off, but how did JS know when SS showed up?

And what timing SS had. Almost as if someone had tipped him off that Maddie was home.

Question 2. When did JS request that SS come down to help her with Maddie and the dog?

Last edited:
JS: (Pause) I would have hoped she would have come by and say goodbye to me. (Laughs) Um, I can't remember if this is one of the first times that Stephan actually took her to school, so I (pause) I would have hoped she would have said goodbye, but I'm not sure. <----WTF does that mean 'I would have hoped'???????
(I snipped) It is tough being away for several days and trying to catch up, so sorry if someone's already covered this, but I find this the least-believable thing so far: the primary household rule for Madeline was clearly "Don't bother mommy." Why on earth would JS think she'd wake her up to say goodbye that morning??

Not sure why this one little thing bothers me so much, but it's so patently ridiculous and untrue. It feels egregious and is just one more thing that was HER fault, that she's blaming Madeline for.

Yes, I wondered that too. It looks like someone sometimes used the computer and all that right there in the storage unit. Seems odd. For privacy purposes perhaps? Wouldn't it be hot in there? Maybe not w/the door open. Or maybe they're climate-controlled.
At 40:59 it shows when LE entered the unit and up on the wall there is an air conditioner. Why would most of the desktop etc be on and ready to use. How often did SS go to the storage unit?

I'm reposting this that I posted earlier because the headline is misleading. This is new, not contemporaneous with Maddie's remains being found. Nancy's panel has some very interesting things to say about JS, in my opinion.

at 15:02
"thats what questions lead me to believe... when we started talking about her period"
Whos questions lead her to believe? LE??o_O so not until then?
She was tracking her period? she said she did it to be proactive for supplies and later she said she tracked the day she got her period, ( thats not being proactive for supples) she also said she tracked it in January but not February but maddi may have just not told her. when asked if she has ever seen any pregnancy tests that didnt belong to her, she answered I have 2 under my sink, and I have not checked to see if they are still there.
she also said the last time she slept with Stephen was Dec 2022. ( I think thats right, please correct if not)
It's like she knows they found the tests and shes providing her typical artful dodge answer. as if to say, those aren't new they've been there so long I'm not even sure if they're still there!!! like they are not for a current event.

IDK, I'm not saying Maddi was pregnant, but could jenn have been worried? and how would she know for sure.... a test.

Last edited:
I haven't watched 100% of the interview, but I took it as she was saying she was glad law enforcement found the evidence of the sexual abuse on his phone, because otherwise the abuse would have continued to happen.

(On a side note, she seems to be trying to check boxes and answer how she thought she should more than answering questions genuinely, IMO.

It really bothered me when he was calling the abuse between Madeline and SS a "relationship," and she didn't tell him to stop calling the abuse of her little girl a "relationship." I suppose he was calling it that for strategic purposes.

And she really did say "the sex stuff" was "okay" and not evil. Her normal-meter must be long gone.)
If she ever had one. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back