Caylee's Civil Rights

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope that some how some way more charges can be brought against ICA.

I saw this and am wondering if anyone else has seen it or knows if this is true....

Sheila
LEVI PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS>>>>Double Jeopardy does not apply if they file federal charges against her for violating the civil rights of her child. She can receive a life sentence if convicted. Anyone who waits a month to report their child missing has violated their civil rights!! Everyone needs to contact the feds, state atty and atty general in FL and get them to prosecute the crap out of her that way!!!! GET ON IT PEOPLE!!

https://www.facebook.com/levi.page?sk=wall

You can't violate the civil rights of someone who is dead.

It may in fact have been an accidental incident - drowning or otherwise - which went unreported and was concealed.

IMO, By failing to report Caylee's accidental drowning (the defense theory) ICA was in violation of Charge Three (culpable negligence). The jury should have held ICA accountable for this inexcusable negligence, which might have cost Caylee her life.

We will never know whether trained professional responders might have been able to save Caylee in a drowning scenario. ICA denied them that opportunity.

:phone:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/06/florida.anthony.trial.attorneys/

Baez tells B Walters what Caylee would have wanted.

Didn't know what thread to put this on.....but it makes me sick that Baez would pretend to know what Caylee would or wouldn't want.

I don't mean any offense to all the posters at WS, but I think it's wrong for ANYONE to presume to speak for Caylee no matter who they are. I see it here all the time though. We really have no idea whether she would have wanted what we wanted in this case. I wanted the DP because Casey deserves it, not because "Caylee would have wanted it." :twocents:

i dont know why people are knocking this so much. the FBI was involved in this "kidnapping". they used resources and were misled by Casey's lies. with enough letters and emails something could happen. anything is possible when people stick together.. just saying..

IMO, By failing to report Caylee's accidental drowning (the defense theory) ICA was in violation of Charge Three (culpable negligence). The jury should have held ICA accountable for this inexcusable negligence, which might have cost Caylee her life.

We will never know whether trained professional responders might have been able to save Caylee in a drowning scenario. ICA denied them that opportunity.

gosh but there was no evidence in that opening statement even though we used that same statemnt to believe GA helped cover it up. i mean we just dont know what happened so we had to do nothing. we did not come to jury duty to think. just wanted to see the dessert lady. duh

I think the jury has spoken, and that should be the end of it. None of us knew the Anthonys personally. No defendant should be hounded after a free and fair trial and a judgement by a jury of their peers. The Honorable Judge Perry said the court found her "Not Guilty". There are thousands of missing children out there, and the focus should now turn to them.

sadly after hearing the reason the jury gave for the aquittal this was not a "fair" trial to me . ignoring evidence and basing you verdict on opening statement and things not brought into evidence make this quite unfair. this was the trial of george anthony...not casey

I know a little boy who drowned he was was 2. He was declared dead but they didn't stop trying. They lowered his body temperature... and he is a happy, healthy, 100% typical little boy today. Zero effects from his drowning.

I don't know if Caylee had a legal right to a proper burial or not...

I don't know if Caylee had a legal right to a proper death investigation which could have given a clear answer on June 16 on drowning, chloroform...

I do know that Caylee had a right to live... and she didn't.

I do know that it was the responsibility of Caylee's mother to preserve her life.

I do know that it's undisputed Caylee's mother with home with Caylee the day she died.

I do know that Caylee's mother did not have the respect for Caylee to tell the truth... to give her daughter the proper investigation, burial... after she failed to preserve her life.

Caylee's civil rights were violated.

She had the right to be protected, to be able to live.

It was her mother's job to protect her.

Her mother did not do her job.

Prosecuting it, I have no idea.

Feds won't touch this - they are to busy running guns to Mexico

Was the duct tape over her mouth strong enough evidence to prove Caylee's freedom of speech was violated?

I wish there was more that we could do but......

I am pretty sure the state of Florida is done throwing money at this one person.

I can’t imagine any reason that the Federal system would have any interest in pursuing this case any further either.

Casey wrote the manual on how to kill and get away with it. I would spit on her in Target, but would probably get more time and fines than she did. She is now the most hated person in America. I wish her the worst of things that life has to offer. She can never rise above it. I predict her skeletal remains will be found in a swamp with duct tape on the skull. She can never have a normal relationship with anyone. Could you imagine bringing her home to meet mom? She will be a poo magnet...unemployed and hanging with other sociopaths. She better google more on the subject of self defense and household weapons. Children in this country do not have the same rights as adults and that's a fact. Karma will find her, count on that.

I agree with most of what you are saying, really. The fact that the child is never coming back is a punishment for the entire family. If Casey is worth anything, it WILL haunt her. But there are other children to help. I know it is frustrating, and who knows, maybe I am wrong, and further action can be taken.

BBM

She isn't and it won't.

The case against Casey Anthony is over. She will never get charged with this case. However, the civil lawsuits will probably go on for many years.

How about her right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?

Just to be clear, I'm wasn't saying there is a civil rights case, I was just asking if one is possible.

Also, what about a wrongful death civil case? Is Florida a state where that can happen?

Or is this it, and there will never be justice for Caylee's murder?

Just a reminder/refresher (I promise I don't intend snark here):

"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" you mentioned is discussed in the Declaration of Independence.

The rights - civil and others - of US citizens are laid out in the United States Constitution (as amended).

So, IOW, denying Caylee the pursuit of happiness would not be a violation of her civil rights. I'm seeing this everywhere and I don't really understand it. If I'm missing something, please let me know. Wouldn't be the first time...
:)

I Recently Watched A Movie Called Dunsmore Loosely Based On A True Story.

I Found That The Person The Movie Was Based On Was Ken Rex McElroy.
A Murder Victim . Never Solved ~ But At One Time It Was Being Looked Into That His Civil Rights Were Being Violated. ~ Civil Rights Crimes { Comparable To This Case } Are Crimes Of Color Of Law. Color Meaning The Uniform They Wear { Law Enforcement }. Such As A Murder Being Committed And It Going Unsolved Due To Law Enforcement When Evidence Gets Overlooked, Not Investigated~ ~ Something Along Those Lines. In The Case I Mentioned The Entire Town Witnessed A Murder, Yet Law Enforcement Was Unable To Produce A Suspect. So It Was Suspected That The Victim's Civil Rights May Have Been Violated Based On Multiple Witnesses ~ One Was The Victims Wife Who Was Sitting Next To The Victim At The Time Of His Death. In Other Words ~ This Was Seemingly A 100% Solvable Crime. Due To The Victims Status In The Community { Not Very Well Liked } It Was Assumed A Suspect Or Suspects Were Not Actively Pursued By Local LE.

PS. Not Sure If I Made It Clear In My Post That Nothing Came Of The Victims Civil Rights Being Violated In This Case. It Was Investigated. The Wife ~ I Believe ~ Got Some Monies From The Town For The Death Of Her Husband ~ I Am Not Sure Of The Specifics Of That Though.

Just a reminder/refresher (I promise I don't intend snark here):

"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" you mentioned is discussed in the Declaration of Independence.

The rights - civil and others - of US citizens are laid out in the United States Constitution (as amended).

So, IOW, denying Caylee the pursuit of happiness would not be a violation of her civil rights. I'm seeing this everywhere and I don't really understand it. If I'm missing something, please let me know. Wouldn't be the first time...
:)

If you will and do come back to this thread please help explain the differences between civil and constitutional rights. Which is what you outlined above and I have absolutely no knowledge about constitutional law. :) I deeply understand the grassroots movement on Caylee's behalf but if there is to be a movement it must an argument that can be supported by law. JMHO. This would have to be supported by constitutional law. We need a constitutional lawyer or someone that a good deal of knowledge to explain this. JMHO.

<modsnip>
Snipped from petition:

Every person should have the basic right to receive life saving techniques.

Again, this isn't a violation of civil or constitutional rights. If it's a violation IMHO it might (using the word might very liberally) be a violation of Universal Declaration of Human Rights by the UN. If the creator of the petition is referencing Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act of 1986 that particular act is directed towards medical care providers. JMHO

<Modsnip>

Again way out of my realm. To my knowledge there is no general federal homicide statute. The way the (again I haven't had college classes in over 20 years) our justice system is set up is that homicide is handled at the state level. Unless there is a federal element. For example: murder takes place on federal land or building or the murder victim is a federal employee, or a couple of other caveats that wouldn't apply here.

I would sign a petition in a heart beat if it were one I thought really stood a chance at being brought before the proper legislative body.

I am not shooting this down. I want to hug every person that is searching for a way to make this right. I just don't see the above happening, we really do need some expert advice on this though. JMHO

It may in fact have been an accidental incident - drowning or otherwise - which went unreported and was concealed.

So you don't tell anyone, throw them in the swamp & go to blockbuster with your new boyfriend? Pahleez!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back