Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understood the term 'ritual' was used in a general sense to suggest some sort of act other than mere killing and disposing. I was more interested in the time you or anyone thought the process of killing took. I just cannot fathom the CSK holding onto the bodies for long. Imagine the risk in trying to dispose of a body once a search has began in earnest. I reckon they were at latest disposed of a day after they went missing.

I hope this case is solved. My feeling is the police know who did it, but cannot prove it to the sufficient degree. I wish the police became very vocal, and made many statements regarding the investigation, even cryptic statements, with the families of the victim's consent, that they are close or they are confident that they know who has done it. I think the case will be solved not from physical evidence now, but by tricking the CSK into some form of admission or stupid act.
Just making sure we're all on the same page and no one is thinking we think there's some sort of Eyes Wide Shut like ceremony going on.

I think the general census is the bodies were either dumped the same night or night after. SS and CG were Friday nights whilst JR was a Saturday. I think SS and JR were long weekends in Perth too. The CSK probably didn't want to be offloading db's on a Sunday night before work the next day.

To the people that believe, or consider it possible, that the CSK performed a ritual-type killing and 'took time', do you believe he was still able to dispose of their bodies that same night, or are you saying that he maybe disposed of them days later. Also, are there any public (Facebook etc) profiles of any of the suspects anyone knows of?
I personally believe they were disposed of the night after.

I personally believe they were disposed of the night after.

Where do you think he kept them? If it's SR then could have he kept them at his place at Embleton without police picking up trace? Anyone know how long it took police to search SR's place?

Where do you think he kept them? If it's SR then could have he kept them at his place at Embleton without police picking up trace? Anyone know how long it took police to search SR's place?
That's anyone's guess but SR and PW aren't even high on my list anymore. My number one is Droc and company. And I do believe Droc was involved and just trying to distance himself with his claims. Number two is JM.

That's anyone's guess but SR and PW aren't even high on my list anymore. My number one is Droc and company. And I do believe Droc was involved and just trying to distance himself with his claims. Number two is JM.
Here's the problem I have with Droc and Co;

1. He's brought unnecessary attention to himself. He and TT (as far as I can see) are not on their radar. Why bring attention to himself for years on end when he's not on the radar? He badgered Macro as soon as CG went missing.
2. Everything points to the CSK being 1 person, 2 at the outside. I don't believe a group would target the same area 3 times in a row.
3. I also don't believe a group would be able to keep the information hidden. It would leak and come out. And yes, I know Droc tried to leak it out, but Police dismissed his claims

Suss things about Droc and crew;

1. A lot of things Droc went public with (in his recent bout) were allegedly after he was approached by WAPOL for DNA (I'll have to go check this out again)
2. The fire. That's very coincidental. House fires are like hen's teeth.
3. Is it possible Droc gave misleading info to WAPOL to remove him from the frame and because of this Macro rule his information as incorrect?
4. What's the connection between Droc and Claremont? I have no doubt that the CSK had some sort of deep rooted connection to Claremont. I don't believe Droc or any of his crew have that.

- I would like to know why WAPOL asked for his DNA.
- I don't put a lot of credence into TT's overt creepiness. My best guess is he is playing up to it to mess with Droc's head.
- A lot of claims Droc made were circumstantial and didn't add up.

A person that was involved and trying to make himself innocent while incriminating others, would definitely make some small mistakes on purpose. Just makes him look more like an innocent.

A person that was involved and trying to make himself innocent while incriminating others, would definitely make some small mistakes on purpose. Just makes him look more like an innocent.
That makes sense, but why did he go early?

Let's say he's involved. TT and Michelle are also involved. Why did he go to Macro so early and try and distance himself? Surely he'd wait until he knew he was under the pump?

I can't be bothered going and checking the Droc file, but do you recall what date he first approached Macro, and was it well known by then that Macro were looking at taxi drivers?

I'd also like to know what Droc and his mate John were doing at night time.

That makes sense, but why did he go early?

Let's say he's involved. TT and Michelle are also involved. Why did he go to Macro so early and try and distance himself? Surely he'd wait until he knew he was under the pump?

I can't be bothered going and checking the Droc file, but do you recall what date he first approached Macro, and was it well known by then that Macro were looking at taxi drivers?

I'd also like to know what Droc and his mate John were doing at night time.

Reading all the droc material now. Perhaps being guilty he thought the heat was on out of paranoia and decided his best bet was to come out with what he did. I've thought about all the POI's a lot and Droc, TT, Michelle and co are my number one because they fit with what happened to the girls the best out of all of them.

that's what I struggle with

there seem to be so many with stories just like mine

or at least similar/ parallel

I won't be on here much any more

facing an unprecedented amount of scrutiny and threats to lose my kids

that's what I struggle with

there seem to be so many with stories just like mine

or at least similar/ parallel
Yep. Lot's of women who think it's their ex. Unfortunately a poor reflection on men.

I don't think our guy will be a domestic abuser. Besides thinking the CSK was single at the time, I think if he was with a partner he'd be able to hide it all and would come across as a normal person.

Here's the problem I have with Droc and Co;

1. He's brought unnecessary attention to himself. He and TT (as far as I can see) are not on their radar. Why bring attention to himself for years on end when he's not on the radar? He badgered Macro as soon as CG went missing.
2. Everything points to the CSK being 1 person, 2 at the outside. I don't believe a group would target the same area 3 times in a row.
3. I also don't believe a group would be able to keep the information hidden. It would leak and come out. And yes, I know Droc tried to leak it out, but Police dismissed his claims

Suss things about Droc and crew;

1. A lot of things Droc went public with (in his recent bout) were allegedly after he was approached by WAPOL for DNA (I'll have to go check this out again)
2. The fire. That's very coincidental. House fires are like hen's teeth.
3. Is it possible Droc gave misleading info to WAPOL to remove him from the frame and because of this Macro rule his information as incorrect?
4. What's the connection between Droc and Claremont? I have no doubt that the CSK had some sort of deep rooted connection to Claremont. I don't believe Droc or any of his crew have that.

- I would like to know why WAPOL asked for his DNA.
- I don't put a lot of credence into TT's overt creepiness. My best guess is he is playing up to it to mess with Droc's head.

Not sure how you can possibly say Droc and the other guy aren't on the radar. The police interview with Droc was in December 2014 and was reported widely in the media, along with the claims about the taxi driver. The recent Channel 7 program was produced in January - well before the online BF allegations - and contained nothing new and had zero official police involvement. The Bayens claims were in the DM book in 2008.

Droc claimed the taxi driver and the girl picked up the victims together, then to another site south. Droc claimed a factory in WGV and a Freo address but I reckon given the fire and his deception about his own addresses on BF that it may well be Myaree or Henderson. It is all on BF in his posts. He claimed the girl was a pro who worked out of Northbridge, and did rehab at Wellard. It was claimed the taxi driver drove her around and he was a southern suburbs local. You wouldn't abduct someone from where you were locally well known - that is, not Northbridge, Freo or southern suburbs. You would chose another hunting ground in the western suburbs like Claremont, where you wouldn't be as easily recognised. And I doubt the taxi driver would be idly sitting on rank for a job either...

Droc is dead. The online creepiness and games from his ex mates and associates continue. Why?

If I was publicly named in an investigation online and was innocent, I'd sue for defamation and slap a "cease and desist" on the owner of the website to take down the offending posts. The latter would be pretty cheap to do. Can't see any of those Droc made his claims about having done that - instead they persist with their online antics despite his death. Why?

Why did Droc refuse to make a statement / complete the questionnaire, given he claimed to have already provided info to police over the years? Particularly given his later online claims? Refuse the DNA sample too. A week after a suspicious fire at his old house which the arson squad are investigating (the fire of which he failed to mention in 400+ posts and tried to conceal the details of by deleting the stat dec he posted with the details of that address mentioned - a rather large mistake on his part along with many others).

And why were there only three people on BF, out of all those who had previously shown interest in his story over 400+ posts, actually challenge Droc or comment on the sensational claims made in that final letter and his final post - which included a group outline and alluded to more than CSK. Almost universal silence on the final post by Droc from a previously fully engaged BF audience - in fact after that post there was an enormous attempt to redivert back to dated POI and theories. Why didn't you Bartho comment on that final post by Droc, given you claim to have invited Droc onto BF to give his side of the story, and are so fully engrossed in all things CSK?

Some big question marks in that.

Yep. Lot's of women who think it's their ex. Unfortunately a poor reflection on men.

I don't think our guy will be a domestic abuser. Besides thinking the CSK was single at the time, I think if he was with a partner he'd be able to hide it all and would come across as a normal person.

#1 was single at the time. I did not enter a relationship with him til 1999.

#2 got married in 92 and divorced in 98 and I did not meet him til 2011. the wife lived in mosman park.

And don't forget I thought both were normal people and only developed my suspicions post separation.

As if I would have married someone I thought was a serial killer con-artist pedophile?

After discovering I might have had kids to a serial killer rapist con'artist homophobic bisexual pedophile?

Remember, I come from a background of educated upper-middle class people and my family all loved both #1 and #2.

Sutton and Bessie, we realize you have a job to do and apologize for your job requiring more effort on this particular thread.
RSBM.

I'm not a moderator. My comments reflect my own opinions, not those of WS. Thanks for addressing my post.

Good to see so many well-thought out posts--I need to catch up!

I'm just going through the bft.

finally got to it...

i'm on page 14

my head's going ding ding ding....

and my 'puter is going whir whir crunch strain

crabstick is back on line
I know you all think he's nuts but I reckon he is on to something
re-read his posts, mine, excal's, and the bft
join the dots

Hello, I have been fascinated by this case for a long time. I live in eglington. I often drive down pipidiny road where Ciara glennon was dumped. I was only a child when this happened but I remember it well. I know exactly where her body was dumped. It took me a while to find it in my 4wd but it's very creepy indeed.

Cheers.
Trent.

Not sure how you can possibly say Droc and the other guy aren't on the radar. The

police interview with Droc was in December 2014 and was reported widely in the media, along with the claims

about the taxi driver.
WAPOL ignored him for years. He claimed WAPOL are and were corrupt. I have to go through all his hodge-podge of

info and claims to confirm when he started raising his voice again. Bear in mind, someone from BF approached him

regarding a blog he made. As far as I know the blog had Droc's email and this is how he was contacted.

At the moment I'm 60% police are targeting him to either get him back for pestering them for so long, or simply

crossing their T's and dotting their i's and having a look at him in order to rule him out. The other 40% is

"Droc's a serious suspect".

Droc claimed the taxi driver and the girl picked up the victims together, then to another site south.

Droc claimed a factory in WGV and a Freo address but I reckon given the fire and his deception about his own

addresses on BF that it may well be Myaree or Henderson.
I'm going to have to go and confirm his deception. Do you know which place he was living at during the murders?

My understanding is he lived in Myaree with TT and the prossie. Not an exactly private place to take victims.

After 20 years, what sort of evidence could have he been hiding? Blood stains maybe? Souvenirs maybe?

It is all on BF in his posts. He claimed the girl was a pro who worked out of Northbridge, and did rehab

at Wellard. It was claimed the taxi driver drove her around and he was a southern suburbs local. You wouldn't

abduct someone from where you were locally well known - that is, not Northbridge, Freo or southern suburbs. You

would chose another hunting ground in the western suburbs like Claremont, where you wouldn't be as easily

recognised.
But they could have done Subi, Vic Park, Scarborough, Leederville etc

And I doubt the taxi driver would be idly sitting on rank for a job either...
The person who picked up SS could have been waiting in O'Bierne Tce, Mount St, Chatsworth Tce, in one of the car

bays at the front of business premises on Stirling Rd or driving past doing laps. From memory you can't really

park on Stirling Rd facing south.

Droc is dead. The online creepiness and games from his ex mates and associates continue. Why?
Which associates? Are you saying other people other than TT are making creepy comments? And has TT made any of

those comments after Droc died?

If I was publicly named in an investigation online and was innocent, I'd sue for defamation and slap a "cease and desist" on the owner of the website to take down the offending posts. The latter would be pretty cheap to

do. Can't see any of those Droc made his claims about having done that - instead they persist with their online

antics despite his death. Why?
a) They are involved
b) They are involved in something else similar
c) In their world the accusations are absurd and so ridiculous they laugh at it
d) They revel in the accusations

Question: How did Droc know TT was in Claremont on the CG night? If TT was involved, then you'd think he wouldn't tell Droc. Is Droc speculating or does Droc know because he was involved?

Why did Droc refuse to make a statement / complete the questionnaire, given he claimed to have already provided

info to police over the years? Particularly given his later online claims? Refuse the DNA sample too.
a) He's involved
b) He thinks he might be framed because something similar has happened to him previously
c) He hates police
d) b + c combo

A week

after a suspicious fire at his old house which the arson squad are investigating (the fire of which he failed to

mention in 400+ posts and tried to conceal the details of by deleting the stat dec he posted with the details of

that address mentioned - a rather large mistake on his part along with many others).
This is definitely suss.

And why were there only three people on BF, out of all those who had previously shown interest in his story over

400+ posts, actually challenge Droc or comment on the sensational claims made in that final letter and his final

post - which included a group outline and alluded to more than CSK.
a) They didn't need to. You were doing it for them (albeit too agressively)
b) Some people (like me) didn't want to scare him away before he put everything out there with an intention of putting him to the test once all his claims were out.
c) Lost interest in Droc's inability to articulate a clear story. Some people would have just put him down as being a nutjob and walked away

You can lock me down for an abc combo.

Almost universal silence on the final post

by Droc from a previously fully engaged BF audience - in fact after that post there was an enormous attempt to

redivert back to dated POI and theories. Why didn't you Bartho comment on that final post by Droc, given you

claim to have invited Droc onto BF to give his side of the story, and are so fully engrossed in all things CSK?
abc combo.

What's your theory on why I didn't say anything.

ps The content of PM's should be kept private.

The FBI and other law enforcement agencies estimate that there are between 35 to 50 serial killers on the loose in the United States. Other estimates put the number of killers close to 500. In either case officials expect these numbers to continue their dramatic rise. According to a 1984 FBI Behavioral Unit study of serial murder, serial killing had climbed to "an almost epidemic proportion." It is believed that presently there are up to 6,000 people a year dying in the hands of a serial killer.

Although a predominantly North American activity, serial killing is on the rise in all points of the globe. Particularly, with shifts in the geopolitical world order, serial killing has become part of the national landscape in South Africa and the Soviet Union. A predominantly white phenomenon, there has been a dramatic increase in the amount of black serial killers. Even historically peaceful places like Costa Rica now have a serial killer. The following is a list of all active and unsolved cases of serial slaughter."

Interesting site

http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/killersatlarge.html

Also seems there is more than just a couple of "claremont serial killers" around the globe

IE there is one n the us and the uk too

as in Claremont serial killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members