Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Dixie .
Still frames from the documentary linked below .

e36328abfea6fbf07657ec61eb62793e.jpg
59c59ff472a7302566daece8dbf525e7.jpg

https://youtu.be/Idh0IAXhPVs

Dixie's body language is very aggressive.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

... let’s focus on what our aims are, which I believe are, coming to terms with what the accused actually did and why, in order to help the two/three young ladies and any “possible” others victims who have lost their lives.

Coming to terms with what the accused actually did?

We have evidence of what the accused actually wrote on his Facebook account, but unfortunately we are not allowed to discuss this.

We have evidence of what the accused did in his Little Athletics, Amateur Aussie Rules life, and having raised a daughter to adulthood.

We don't have evidence of the accused actually did in relation to being a Claremont Serial Killer, a killer, a rapist, or any other criminal activities.

We only have the charges as produced by WAPOL.

The legal charges on Bradley Robert Edwards (the accused), are not yet proven to be what the accused actually did.

The accused has not yet pleaded to any of these charges.

As I understand it, the evidence (ascertained by the prosecution to date), of what the accused is accused of doing (the charges), is in an ongoing process of being, or has been presented to his legal defence for their consideration.

It is too early in the legal process, to know what the accused actually did, and whether the accused did everything he is being accused of.

The accused has not been charged with any offences relating to the disappearance of Sarah Spiers, which increases the likelihood that she was the victim of a killer(s) that is both not the accused, and who is possibly also a serial killer(s).

Given the above, rather than discussing why the accused did something he has only been charged with, shouldn't we focus more on the Sarah Spiers disappearance and presumed murder?

Dixie's body language is very aggressive.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
Looking at Dixie's photo's, to me, he has a spritely look about him.

Coming to terms with what the accused actually did?

We have evidence of what the accused actually wrote on his Facebook account, but unfortunately we are not allowed to discuss this.

We have evidence of what the accused did in his Little Athletics, Amateur Aussie Rules life, and having raised a daughter to adulthood.

We don't have evidence of the accused actually did in relation to being a Claremont Serial Killer, a killer, a rapist, or any other criminal activities.

We only have the charges as produced by WAPOL.

The legal charges on Bradley Robert Edwards (the accused), are not yet proven to be what the accused actually did.

The accused has not yet pleaded to any of these charges.

As I understand it, the evidence (ascertained by the prosecution to date), of what the accused is accused of doing (the charges), is in an ongoing process of being, or has been presented to his legal defence for their consideration.

It is too early in the legal process, to know what the accused actually did, and whether the accused did everything he is being accused of.

The accused has not been charged with any offences relating to the disappearance of Sarah Spiers, which increases the likelihood that she was the victim of a killer(s) that is both not the accused, and who is possibly also a serial killer(s).

Given the above, rather than discussing why the accused did something he has only been charged with, shouldn't we focus more on the Sarah Spiers disappearance and presumed murder?

B4U,

Thank you for the lengthy post. What you’ve mentioned is correct.

I agree we could discuss SS disappearance and presumed murder. Would you like to type something up about SS, and we start discussions? I know the phone box was near the cnr of Stirling Rd and Stirling Hwy, but can’t locate it now – I think it’s gone.

When I mentioned coming to terms with what the accused may be responsible for, I speak as a local from Huntingdale, who found it distressing that he lived locally, knowing he may have shopped and dined within the same area as my family – my children who were young at the time. I'm not accusing him of doing anything to children.

With regard to his FB account, would it really be worth looking at, I can’t imagine him typing anything of relevance to the case? It’s probably just menial conversation.

Only my thoughts and opinions.

Regards CV

Thanks Metic,
He's a tall fella. Towers over everyone. Imagine how frightening it would be to meet up with him in a dark alley.

"Imagine how frightening it would be to meet up with him in a dark alley."

Thats what im talking about CV ,
Church lane attacker for example , subway attacker etc .
Dixies a prime suspect .
And then theres the unknown identikit half face that dixie and BRa fit rather well , imo
3c6a3a578bac7309a979cbbbf6968d7d.jpg

https://goo.gl/images/bByL6x

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_gardens

Interesting how Rommel described planting land mines in the dessert as gardening. My Grand uncle left Libya for Greece after driving the Italians out. He didn't get to fight Rommel's forces as he was captured in Crete.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

"Imagine how frightening it would be to meet up with him in a dark alley."

Thats what im talking about CV ,
Church lane attacker for example , subway attacker etc .
Dixies a prime suspect .
And then theres the unknown identikit half face that dixie and BRa fit rather well , imo
3c6a3a578bac7309a979cbbbf6968d7d.jpg

https://goo.gl/images/bByL6x
Metic,
Yes BRE and MD both fit the identi-kit. Similar in height too. Maybe we should check-out the timeline, I think Spinnaker prepared. Matching up any crimes in the western suburbs from 1996 to 1999, when Dixie was in WA. He was a chef/cook in the western suburbs.

Metic,
Yes BRE and MD both fit the identi-kit. Similar in height too. Maybe we should check-out the timeline, I think Spinnaker prepared. Matching up any crimes in the western suburbs from 1996 to 1999, when Dixie was in WA. He was a chef/cook in the western suburbs.

Canning Vale, correction for you, its " 93 , 1993-1999 .

Dixie may have killed in Australia
Friday 22 Feb 2008

"Mark Dixie was responsible for a string of sex attacks in Australia and detectives believe he may even have killed there.

Dixie was deported back to England from Western Australia in 1999 after jumping out of a bush naked and making lewd suggestions to a woman jogger.

He had travelled around from state to state using different names and evading arrest.

But when he was returned to the UK, there was at the time no obligation to say why he had been deported.

It was only after British police made inquiries following Dixie’s arrest that his DNA was matched to an unsolved attempted murder and rape of a student in Perth.

A Thai woman, now aged 30, said she was a 19-year-old economics student in Perth in June 1998 when a man with a stocking mask broke in and stabbed and raped her.

The attack in which she was stabbed eight times and raped whilst unconscious, was identical in many respects to the model’s gruesome killing. The student’s knickers were analysed and found to contain Dixie’s DNA.

She said: “He told me to take my top off. I got scared of him because he got a little bit angry.

“I was so scared and I started screaming. I kicked out at him. I think he turned me round and threw me face down on the floor before he stabbed me in the back.”

Dixie lived in Australia from 1993 to 1999 working as a cook in bars and restaurants."
Quote from the article linked ;

Read more:*http://metro.co.uk/2008/02/22/dixie-may-have-killed-in-australia-6464/#ixzz4pXGmkMGc

Farce. He first stayed in Sydney in 1993, Qld 1995, Melbourne + Adelaide in early 1996, and landed in WA in March of that year.

He was known as 'Aussie' due to having a raw Australian accent, unusual for a Brit.

Sadly this detail features in the links you provided.

Metic,

Here is the information posted by Applepie last month. It could be possible that whilst living in the eastern states Dixie visited WA, before actually moving to WA. Having used several aliases makes it difficult too. A reference wasn't provided.

Metic,

In the past, I was corrected about the time-frame. I'm aware Dixie was in Australia between 1993 and 1999 working as a cook in bars and restaurants. I thought it was firmly established that he was in WA between 1996 to 1999.

This timeline is old so it doesn't include the recent dixie admissions posted here days ago .
Its possible dixie was in perth before jan "96 , in my opinion he could have visited by airplane from interstate .

This was suttons timeline ;
26698d25886157aa376ce8c010219af0.jpg

I followed this link and thought the exchange on this blog between iprangedtheute and honey bee to be very confronting. Seems to be a fairly direct threat towards honey bee, who's living in another state apparantly, from this poster. Seems familiar from his style of posting. What dober.php?30366-iprangedtheute&[/url]

[quote author=iprangedtheute link=topic=20399.msg1521764#msg1521764 date=1264771003]
Honey bee what do you really know? C/mon tell us?  Informer fill me in on your investigation; All you seemed to have done is you have told everyone who you are. Cause we know hey. Fancy coming over here From coolbulture (QLD)to solve the CSK killings? The Oracle know all about you & always will. Might be best getting a real job hon? Then we will have a harder task.Think of what could happen if you spilled the beans....Think alot on that 1 hon. We would have to retrain you, s******,big job. lols. cant be stuffed. See Angelina & Brad split up last week. Things happen, oh well. x

Does anyone know what or who 'the Oracle' is?

There are two different posters for iprangedtheute, maybe one of them is the Öracle'. But who is the honey bee and what does she know?
Also, when did Brad and Angie break up, date of the #26 above, was 29th Jan 2010? "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ustralia/page2

01-30-2010, 03:29 AM #28iprangedtheute ****** (Starts with P and rhymes with Biebes) knows zip. I don`t know much either. I didn`t write the last post. …rsbm

03-21-2010, 05:38 AM #29iprangedtheute Informer; Hows it going? Still after me? Hey the ladies at your school drop off say you`re a strange one. You really should leave this state hey. You are in a really warped state of mind going by your blogs. Forwarding my email and or location will result in one thing hey.That being i will not  contact you again.How is the leg tattooed one going.....

05-08-2010, 02:43 AM #31 iprangedtheute What I mean by I won`t contact you again is I won`t have to . You will not see it coming. How goes the research re the Pechey Rd carpark?

By the way I don't think the starts with P and rhymes with Biebes character is hills dr that was getting a ribbing back a few pages. I think he has been on the end a defamatory campaign by whoever put up the tiger moth video and certain online posters. Media have reported who Dr p is and it was posted as a link on websleuths only to be removed soon after. I would be interested to know if anyone else saw that link on this site before it got removed.

B4U,

Thank you for the lengthy post. What you’ve mentioned is correct.

I agree we could discuss SS disappearance and presumed murder. Would you like to type something up about SS, and we start discussions? I know the phone box was near the cnr of Stirling Rd and Stirling Hwy, but can’t locate it now – I think it’s gone.

When I mentioned coming to terms with what the accused may be responsible for, I speak as a local from Huntingdale, who found it distressing that he lived locally, knowing he may have shopped and dined within the same area as my family – my children who were young at the time. I'm not accusing him of doing anything to children.

With regard to his FB account, would it really be worth looking at, I can’t imagine him typing anything of relevance to the case? It’s probably just menial conversation.

Only my thoughts and opinions.

Regards CV

CV - i think you may have missed the point of b4u's post, Im sure they will correct me if Im wrong. But I share their opinion and considered commenting about it on Thursday. The basis of our legal system is that you are innocent until proven guilty. The fact that BRE has been arrested and charged with offences doesn't speak to his guilt in the matter, this is yet to be proved in a court of law. Until such time, any speculation should be depersonalized. Its fine to speculate that the CSK may have mental issues or whatever else you choose to discuss, but to say eg: perhaps BRE had a mental condition, or perhaps BRE subdued them like this.. Is implying he is guilty as charged. Plenty of people have been falsely charged and plenty of people found not guilty, im not speculating either is the case here but until it has been proved beyond reasonable doubt & convicted, care should be taken to not discuss him as though this process has already occurred.

See Post #1116 thread#3 for the old Dixie timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli