LA - Pamela Parker, 66, murdered, Sulphur, 20 July 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=3]Authorities: Sulphur woman found dead in home off Koonce Road[/h]
4266135_G.jpg

4258946_G.jpg

SULPHUR, LA (KPLC) - A 66-year-old Sulphur woman has been found dead in her home, authorities said.

According to the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office, the death of Pamela Parker is being treated as a homicide.

Sheriff Tony Mancuso said a relative found Parker in her home off of Koonce Road and investigators believe Parker had been dead for several days.
"We do believe there is foul play and this is a homicide at this time," said Mancuso.
Mancuso said they don't have a suspect at this time and the cause of death is still under investigation.
“She doesn't appear to have any enemies, she lives a very simple life in a nice little place here, and we're not sure what happened,” Mancuso said. "We're going to try to get to the bottom of it."

http://www.wafb.com/story/26064216/cpso-homicide-investigation-underway-off-koonce-road

Police say Terry Miles, 44, is a person of interest in the disappearance of 7-year-old Lulu Bandera-Margret and 14-year-old Lili Griffith, and the death of their mother, Tonya Bates, 44.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Lulu-Bandera-Magret-7-Round-Rock-30-Dec-2017

In the past decade, Miles has been arrested and charged in numerous domestic violence cases in Calcasieu Parish, which is in southwest Louisiana. He was also originally charged with murder in 2014 but a grand jury failed to indict him in the case.
  • December 2009 – Domestic abuse battery: Case status unknown
  • July 2011 – Domestic abuse battery: Sentenced to 90 days in jail and one year supervised probation
  • September 2013 – *advertiser censored* involving juveniles: Charges were dropped in May 2015
  • October 2011 – Attempted second-degree murder: Charges were dropped in November of 2012
  • June 2014 – Domestic abuse battery: Sentenced on May 2015 to one year in prison, four years suspension and five years supervised probation
  • July 2014 – Murder suspect: Considered a person of interest in the murder of Pamela Parker in Sulphur, La.
  • August 2014 – Simple battery: Charges rejected on Sept. 22, 2014 after he was convicted on other charges
  • August 2015 – Considered a person of interest in third-degree rape of a woman in Sulphur, La.
  • November 2015 – Domestic abuse battery: Pleaded no contest to amended charge of simple battery on Sept. 7, 2016. Sentenced to six months in jail.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff Tony Mancuso says the grand jury failed to indict Miles in the 2014 murder case because they didn’t have enough evidence in the case. However, Mancuso says he still believes Miles is their prime suspect. While Round Rock police have not released how Bates’ died, Mancuso says his modus operandi is similar, “In this particular case in Round Rock it’s also a beating — which is the same manner of death [of Pamela Parker] — which was never disclosed before this time.”

http://wwlp.com/2018/01/03/what-we-know-about-terry-miles-man-accused-of-abducting-round-rock-girls/

Carrying this over from thread on the missing Round Rock girls.

A WOMAN ACCUSED OF KILLING HER AUNT IN SULPHUR HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM PRISON. 55-YEAR-OLD SARAH FLORENCE PARKER HAD BEEN HELD IN PRISON SINCE NOVEMBER ON A MILLION DOLLAR BOND. SHE HAD BEEN CHARGED WITH SECOND DEGREE MURDER FOR THE DEATH OF HER AUNT, 66-YEAR-OLD PAMELA PARKER LAST NOVEMBER. SARAH’S ATTORNEY, ANDREW CASANAVE, SAYS THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY’S OFFICE DID NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO CONNECT HER TO THE CRIME, AND SHE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ARRESTED.
https://kajn.com/3-16-15/

ETA: The all caps was not me, lol, it's how it appears at the link.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Need to find the article where LE said this week that Miles is still the primary suspect in this death.

Need to find the article where LE said this week that Miles is still the primary suspect in this death.

Here ya go!

http://m.kplctv.com/kplctv/db_348388/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Ri1em6KL

July 2014 - Person of interest in death of Pamela Parker, whose death was ruled a homicide

Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office
Parker was found dead in her home of Koonce Road in Sulphur
Case remains active

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here ya go!

http://m.kplctv.com/kplctv/db_348388/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Ri1em6KL

July 2014 - Person of interest in death of Pamela Parker, whose death was ruled a homicide

Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office
Parker was found dead in her home of Koonce Road in Sulphur
Case remains active

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This wasn't the article I was looking for, but dang, this one has even more information on him that I had not seen.

This is nearly 30 minutes long, so I haven't watched it yet. But it's from Fox Investigates and is about the murder being unsolved a year after the niece was released. It's called Web of Lies.

https://youtu.be/yLjXZCbbsvU

This is nearly 30 minutes long, so I haven't watched it yet. But it's from Fox Investigates and is about the murder being unsolved a year after the niece was released. It's called Web of Lies.

Terry Miles is not named in this video, but I believe he is the former boyfriend of Sarah's that they speak of - the boyfriend with a troubling criminal history, including child *advertiser censored* charges.

ETA - Usually LE does not say someone is still a suspect when they have previously charged someone else, so this makes sense. They seem to still believe Sarah was involved, but also believe Terry was in on it.

Absolutely excellent find. Played it in background while I caught up on some work that didn't get done past couple days....ehem.

I agree the boyfriend mentioned is most likely TM. He sure does have lots of girlfriends over the past couple decades. Did you catch the part where they said once the boyfriend moved in, they couldn't get him to leave? I found that interesting; could explain some things in Texas.

Also, I found Sarah's FB page last night (tip - she adds a former married name). Mostly unremarkable, but if you go to family tab you'll see a TON of unfriended/defriended family members.

Finally, if you go back to the SB county, Cali records and look up TM you see a civil case where it appears he and someone else were trying to take control of an estate of a woman with the last name Miles, but the judge threw it out (not the right technical term....you get the point). I wonder if in addition to the drugs, rapes, and woman-beating he later added fraudulently acquiring assets to his repoire? Sounds like that may have been the motive being accused in the video. And if he was the "boyfriend", and if there's anything to the SB, Cali case......hmmmm.

Absolutely excellent find. Played it in background while I caught up on some work that didn't get done past couple days....ehem.

I agree the boyfriend mentioned is most likely TM. He sure does have lots of girlfriends over the past couple decades. Did you catch the part where they said once the boyfriend moved in, they couldn't get him to leave? I found that interesting; could explain some things in Texas.

Also, I found Sarah's FB page last night (tip - she adds a former married name). Mostly unremarkable, but if you go to family tab you'll see a TON of unfriended/defriended family members.

Finally, if you go back to the SB county, Cali records and look up TM you see a civil case where it appears he and someone else were trying to take control of an estate of a woman with the last name Miles, but the judge threw it out (not the right technical term....you get the point). I wonder if in addition to the drugs, rapes, and woman-beating he later added fraudulently acquiring assets to his repoire? Sounds like that may have been the motive being accused in the video. And if he was the "boyfriend", and if there's anything to the SB, Cali case......hmmmm.
Because LE still says she's a POI and they just didn't have enough to convict, I think we can post her profile.

I'm totally aghast with how much Tm had done to women and was never punished for his crimes. This guy is a serial predator to anyone he is around. WHY, WHY, WHY????

Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield
January 03 2018
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1801/03/ptab.01.html

Interview with Calcasieu Parish Sheriff Tony Mancuso

STM:
Well, the case, as far as the rape and the *advertiser censored* case were not our cases. But the person of interest and the homicide. And we do believe he committed this homicide. He certainly is our main suspect. And you know, in law enforcement, our job is to present all of the evidence. And sometimes, we just don`t have that. And it`s very difficult. It`s obviously very frustrating at times that we can`t do that. But we have to, we have to present what we have. And in this particular case, a grand jury chose not to, not to indict him.And you know, unfortunately, one of the other things I told one of the other reporters that with the laws in the United States, I think we have the best judicial system in the world, but it is not without its hiccups. And sometimes, it gives the criminal, obviously, the benefit of the doubt, that they are innocent until proven guilty. And it`s our job to do that. And unfortunately, sometimes, we just don`t have evidence. And you can`t really bring up their past at any time, until a sentencing phase. So, you can`t go in there and tell them all of the past things and domestic violence he has had in the past. You can only concentrate on the crime at hand, do it`s very frustrating to us sometimes but it`s our system. And we have to…

AB:
Well, you know, interesting you should say that because often times, you can bring that other evidence in if there`s a pattern which leads me to the next question.
You are in Louisiana. There`s a death of a Pamela Parker that we couldn`t get an indictment on from that grand jury. Now in Texas, we got a Tonya Bates. That is officially a homicide tonight. Are you in contact, working with authorities in Texas? Have you noticed any similarities in the death of these two women? Have you seen a pattern?

STM:
Absolutely. And you know, we just had a conviction of like a 1970s murder where that actually happened. And he was just convicted in our parish, you know, 40 years later.

AB:
Can you tell me anything about what you discovered? Is there anything you can tell me tonight in terms of details about the killing of Pamela Parker and what you might know about the death of Tanya Bates?

STM:
Right. I don`t want to delve into their investigation. Because I know they probably want to keep certain things close to their investigation. And I know in our investigation, there does seem to be some similarities. And I certainly know that our detectives are looking at that aspect now. And we will certainly present that information to our D.A., especially if we can get him or they can catch him and actually file some charges on him. Again, given his background, his pattern, you are exactly on point. That`s kind of what we are thinking right now is once you can show that pattern then there is a moment where you can bring those things up.

Am I reading things right? He was convicted for nearly killing a woman, but charges were dropped against him because she died from an od months later???? This guy beat her with a baseball bat, he probably drugged her to death to silence her. That's a pretty horrific crime and then bring Pamela and Tonya's beatings into all this. Am I allowed to call TM a serial killer?

Here is Sarah's FB: https://www.facebook.com/sarah.parkerhalsell

Before you start scrolling through I do want to make you aware that she's posted some evidence that Elvis didn't really die back in '77 but has been alive in the witness protection program until recently when he was discovered dead and homeless in San Diego. So.......

Here is Sarah's FB: https://www.facebook.com/sarah.parkerhalsell

Before you start scrolling through I do want to make you aware that she's posted some evidence that Elvis didn't really die back in '77 but has been alive in the witness protection program until recently when he was discovered dead and homeless in San Diego. So.......
The really interesting stuff on this situation can be found on one of her former friend's pages, someone she's related to and tags at some point prior to her jail time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back