Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter just asked if it was true Lucas was out of school last week, because he was sick. :tantrum:

Reporter: Do you believe the child went missing 48 hours ago from the residence?

A: We have not received any previous calls at that residence.

Reporter just asked if it was true Lucas was out of school last week, because he was sick. :tantrum:
And it becomes really interesting now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They will be heading to Grove Park to search next. Anyone have a map for that?

Reporter: Do you believe the child went missing 48 hours ago from the residence?

What does that answer even mean?

BBM. Tricky! What about their last residence?

Also, did he say they are about to search a new area?

ETA: Yes, new search at Grove Park. Thanks!

Don't want civilian searchers, have adequate searchers please just share the information.

He keeps saying "It was reported to us that he was last seen at 3pm Saturday." When asked if he may have disappeared earlier.

What does that answer even mean?

It was a non-answer, IMO. He is not giving any direct answers to reporter questions.
Reporters keep asking why the search at the park and he keeps saying "info during investigation" lead them there and he says he can't give any more details that would jeopardize the investigation...

I had to step away and missed that question. Did he say that yes, that was true???

He keeps saying he can't answer or doesn't know... to every question. :gaah:

Ha! Reporter asked about "previous contact with police" - answer was yes, no details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV