04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is that gal reading Jodi's journal on NG?

I want her to stop. Immediately. It's annoying.

Btw, how did Jodi afford to send 20 irises to Travis' grandmother? She was a brokey broke.

Don't tell me she used the money she took from Travis. I will vomit.

Get a barf bag out, because I truly believe she did ... JMO

I can't remember the details except that in her interview with Flores... she claimed she had no idea Mimi was going with Travis to Cancun until the day of the memorial service. I believe .. and CMIIW but I seem to recall her letting it slip on the stand ? that she did know prior to June 4. Anybody else recall this?

The Bishop she called to get more info on the death told her about MiMi going to Cancun....and that they were "just friends"

Did JA ever give a good reason for renting a car for the fateful trip? And I think she said she went to her brother's house near the Redding airport to rent it. A Was her car "unreliable" or something according to her?
As broke as she seemed to stay, I can't believe the jurors would ever believe she could rationalize the expense of a rental car when she could have driven her own car or borrowed one from any number of people...
Hope the jurors see it the same way I see it: with a HUGE WTH?

BTW, as far as Willmott stating in the new motion for Surebuttal that the Defense should afforded the opportunity to refute the Prosecution's Dr. Demarte, I say TOUGH! You had your chance with the 2 Dr's (Cough, Cough) your Defense offered up on a platter to Mr. Martinez and THEN you has yet ANOTHER chance to break down the Prosecutions Dr on Cross and all 3 TIMES the Defense FAILED to deliver, it is NOT the fault of the Court to allow the Def. to YET AGAIN try to prove their point. This Judge simply CANNOT allow the Defense to bring yet another long winded Dr. into this trial and potentially cost the sanctity of the Jury or the trial for that matter.

Cant he Jurors speak to the Judge about issues relating to potential delays in the trial? Are they allowed to speak up about issues like this? Just curious.

me personally?
I have a feeling she could be doing a better job but haven't the legal knowledge to back that up.
Also, I have a deep & abiding hatred of our legal system.
I don't have warm, fuzzy feelings for lawyers (Even tho I know most must be good people on the inside).

Okay then.

I seriously can't watch HLN tonight. Whoever NG has reading from JA's journals is making me cringe. Find someone with absolutely no emotions, and the flattest affect on the planet...then maybe. This girl sounds a bit too much like Willmott and it's giving me a headache :furious:.

Look at the fan shaped fingernails and the shape of the hands and then go look at Darryl Brewer's hands from his testimony. They are fairly distinctive, IMO. Also...that pe...um. Nevermind. I don't want a time out for vulgarity! :floorlaugh:

Lol, Old and Bold????? :blushing:

JA using likeness of TA's sister in her drawing?

BIfrY9PCAAAD7cW.jpg:medium

Jodi needs to frickin' stop playing her sick games, it is really infuriating .. this kind of thing is deliberately provocative .. she's trying to provoke a drama because she thrives when there's drama going on .. she would absolutely LOVE to set the family off, I'm sure she thinks TA's sisters are most likely to lose it, and she thinks by doing things like this that she can set them off. She wont. I am sick to death of her artwork being used as a vehicle to hurt people, all those hands holding bibles, and drawings of people that look like people who were closer and more respected by Travis than she ever was!

There's a drawing that looks like Shannon Crabtree Peterson too...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...351352.-2207520000.1366677024.&type=3&theater

I think this one is a self portrait..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...351352.-2207520000.1366677024.&type=3&theater

Yep, motion for surrebuttal and to have a jury instruction for Manslaughter due to heat of passion introduced. Prepare for annoyed posters.

Thanks. Not surprising on either point. If JW's motion is granted, however, wouldn't that open the door for more JUAN???!!! Does she really want that???!!!

:D

No date. No report. No journal entry. No witness. She came so close to dying she decided to go back for more. That's what a reasonable person with an IQ of 119 would do right? Great to see you Tuba!!

While being strangled into unconsciousness, saint Jodi of Arias didn't even bother to fight back for fear of hurting Travis. That's what ALV said.

Apparently, Jodi has a "Christ-like" ability to control her air-gasping reflexes too.

I see the DT has a sub-rebutal witness?

Can someone please explain this to me in layman's terms. lol

No, the original post is gone. We should probably move on from it. Sometimes, those things are done on purpose. :rolleyes:

I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about and I will not be mentioning it again, which I couldn't in any case, because I'm not sure what we were talking about before or why I was writing this response.

Heat of passion?

That's hysterical; JA exhibits the least amount of passion with her fake tears that a five year old could do better and the lame phone sex talk that couldn't even get a rise out of John Holmes.

That woman was a robot when she murdered TA and her lame attempts of eliciting any type of emotion (excitement, sadness, etc.) are ridiculously transparent.

Excuse the interruption ... But I just have to tell you how much I would LOVE to see a smackdown between you and Jodi's bangs... tumescent vs. oily... with a barrett bonus round ... just sayin'.

Thanks. Not surprising on either point. If JW's motion is granted, however, wouldn't that open the door for more JUAN???!!! Does she really want that???!!!

:D

Juan would think not, but apparently some people never learn.

Jodi needs to frickin' stop playing her sick games, it is really infuriating .. this kind of thing is deliberately provocative .. she's trying to provoke a drama because she thrives when there's drama going on .. she would absolutely LOVE to set the family off, I'm sure she thinks TA's sisters are most likely to lose it, and she thinks by doing things like this that she can set them off. She wont. I am sick to death of her artwork being used as a vehicle to hurt people, all those hands holding bibles, and drawings of people that look like people who were closer and more respected by Travis than she ever was!

There's a drawing that looks like Shannon Crabtree Peterson too...

I think this one is a self portrait..

Team Arias?

Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members