04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody was asking about the penis pic. Here it is, and for the record, I do not believe this is a pic of Travis, so I don't have a problem with it being "put out there" so to speak.

http://oi50.tinypic.com/fvepm9.jpg

Thank you so much for that....I had never seen that pic before. No, that is not Travis That seems obvious to me, the fingers don't match Travis at all...this guy has long, skinny fingers. I would also agree with others that this is Darryl.

It is offensive to me that the defense has made a mockery of the justive system and the bashing of Travis.

The will stop at nothing they seem to have no couth, morals or values.
Of course all JMO.

We have lost sight of justice for Travis and turned this into a circus, half of what has went on should not have been allowed again JMO.

Between the defense and their witnesses it is upsetting to me what justice has become.

I agree 120 percent.

Yes, it did. I say we have no more penis talk. Code is... POCKET HOSE.

:rocker:

:floorlaugh:

I don't know if that would be so dang hilarious if it didn't make the perfect nickname for it, would it??? Maybe it would but still

Good Afternoon, Sleuthers! What kind of a day has it been today, hmmm? Has it been the kind of day you wished there were actual testimony?

I really thought with the all the evidence the State has that this trial would be over in 2 weeks. I am impressed that the Defense has managed to drag this trial with out with no proof of self defense. I get nervous with the length of this trial, because the jury has been exposed to JA for months and I hope they are not viewing her as a human.

Just really talking to myself!!!

I hear you....hard to believe/remember the State rested on January 17th!

K...proposed surr witness is dr robt geffner to rebut demarte on bpd

Oh my. Not another psychologist! Who cares if she has BPD or PTSD? She is a confessed murderer. She slaughtered him. And this should be denied. The state and defense could bring I one expert after another until Christmas!

I just looked through their Myspace's and um.. creepy. JA made a comment each month on the 2nd (in her head this was their anniv).

I feel so bad for both families. Seriously.

Remember during KC's closing when the lovely Linda said "So during an argument where the most well-documented liar ever seen in a court room accuses everybody of perjury, of fraud, of lying, the irony is rich indeed." She said it with the most perfect inflections and all that.
Too bad it was lost on a dum$ jury.

I cannot wait for JM's closing. I think it will be better than any I've heard before.

Good Afternoon, Sleuthers! What kind of a day has it been today, hmmm? Has it been the kind of day you wished there were actual testimony?

Someone kick me off this sofa and tell me to go do my errands and bill paying NOW. I have a lot to do today so i can have time to watch things tomorrow and wednesday. I am procrastinating. :blush:

No, no, no..I can't deal with another two weeks of Wilmott questioning another psychologist. 1 day Juan cross, then another week of Wilmott re-direct or whatever it's called. 1/2 day juror questions and Juan responding, then another 3 days Wilmott going over the juror questions. Let's say 1-2 days Jodi migraine somewhere in there. That's a whole month right there, folks.

Juan will devour them whole! No worries. Might even help Travis' case! :rocker:

not to mention,if this witness is going to refute what dr demarte has testified to,why did they not call this person in the first place and do without the bumbling dr samuels and ALV?

i also have no worries,juan will eat them alive and i agree it will no doubt end up helping travis :woohoo:

i hope the judge denies because i really dont have til christmas to hang around watching this,but with JSS's track record of course she will allow it:banghead:

Seriously. How many sur sur sur sur rebuttals can they be allowed? I mean, a trial could go on to infinity if you have to keep calling witnesses to refute or dispute what a prosecution witness said. And at some point, doesn't Jodi right to a fair trial begin to be weighed against the potential loss of the jury? As time goes on they will start dropping like flies! Or maybe that is what the defense is hoping for? It is really getting ridiculous And I have to wonder if certain witnesses will only sign on for infamy, which for some certain folks is better than just living an honest quiet, not- famous life.

Lol....very thorough ninjas...

Of course. This was necessary, given that she was "that girl from California!" There could be no room for error. (Use your best Mikee Daniels voice here)

im-is-a-ninja.jpg

http://www.fvsai.org/aboutus.htm

The Institute on Violence, Abuse and Trauma (IVAT) strives to be a comprehensive resource, training and research center dealing with all aspects of violence, abuse and trauma. IVAT interfaces with Alliant International University’s academic schools and centers, which provide resource support and educational training. Through a focus on collaborations with various partnering organizations, IVAT desires to bridge gaps and help improve current systems of care on a local, national, and global level.

snipped

Robert Geffner, Ph.D. ABPP, ABPN
Founding President
Robert Geffner, Ph.D., is: Founding President of the Family Violence and Sexual Assault Institute in San Diego, CA; Founding President of Alliant International University’s (AIU) Institute on Violence, Abuse and Trauma (IVAT); Clinical Research Professor of Psychology at the California School of Professional Psychology, AIU, San Diego; Licensed Psychologist and Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in California and Texas; Editor of three internationally disseminated journals and Co-Editor of one; and former clinical director of a large private practice mental health clinic in East Texas for over 15 years. He has a Diplomate in Clinical Neuropsychology and one in Family Psychology. He served as an adjunct faculty member for the National Judicial College for 10 years, and was a former Professor of Psychology at the University of Texas at Tyler for 16 years. Dr. Geffner is the President of the Trauma Psychology Division of the American Psychological Association. He has been a researcher, trainer, practitioner, and consultant for more than 30 years.

snipped

asking for heat of passion to be included in jury instructions

It's not about the hands IMO, it's about the foreskin or lack there of in that photo vs the nudes she took of TA.

Sorry if I'm being obtuse but I don't remember seeing actual proven photos of TA's ahhhh....member in court. Are you saying that TA was uncircumsized?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV