04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find her unattractive now, but just looking at old pictures of her she is not an ugly person in the cosmetic sense.
It's hard to see Jodi is any sort of positive light given what she did and what we've learned about her. I think she was an attractive young woman at one time. Looking at some of her old photos, I can see why some men would be taken in by her looks. Sadly, as Travis and others found out, her outer beauty was a complete facade.

Then her next order of business is to head back to California and tell all of the family members of murdered victims she counseled that their loved ones were actually the perpetrators.

30 pieces of silver, Alyce. Hope you buy something shiny.

Amen sister!

Katie Wick is so pretty, and from what I have heard REALLY nice. Sorry, random..... watching HLN at the moment.

BBM~ Yup. Over and over again too. 48 hours Mysteries? Flores? Diaries? Gas Cans? Parents?

Who has Jodi not lied to?

i-cant-lie.jpg

I am wondering if Juan might put them up tomorrow because they are pretty cut and dry, black and white, type of evidence. I think he wants the jury to have something clear and concise to chew on for awhile.

I am sure the jury remembers how adamant that the killer was, swearing up and down, that she returned that gas can that day. It can be argued that it is a little thing, an extraneous detail, as some are trying to say. But it is very Important in the overall scheme of things. And it shows the jury that the killer is still a big fat liar.

Katie Wick is so pretty, and from what I have heard REALLY nice. Sorry, random..... watching HLN at the moment.

Same here! I've heard she gets the stare down from :jail:
Katie is as sweet as she is pretty.

It wasn't the prosecutor, it was Detective Flores. Repeated phone calls.

Thanks to you and 1 other poster, I corrected my post to say she called Flores.

I dont know how I heard that wrong on Dr. D....LOL

He's a regular on the Howard Stern Show believe it or not.

At first I thought you said Juan Martinez was a regular on the Howard Stern Show. Geesh I have issues. :floorlaugh:

It's totally Daryl ..
If those pics(fingers etc.) were accidently held up too high (Hummm) after DB testified is that his punishment for admitting he got a phone call from JA to borrow the gas cans???? At first he said he didn't recall then finally answered JM meekly. I feel like JA gets even from where she sits no matter what she has to do.

Cause DD interrupts everyone who comes on his show, every other second. It threw off your train of thought.

I can't stomach JVM's screaming and over-the-top behavior. That said, I know the guy you're talking about from other programs. His name is Jon Lieberman. Heard him discuss the case elsewhere and he has a good bead on it. Hard to get a word in edgewise on some of the HLN shows--especially the evening programming. Just when a guest is about to say something interesting they go to a hard commercial break and certain hosts prefer the sounds of their own voices.

I quit watching JVM's show because of her annoying voice, but mainly because she continually shows pics of JA naked, and runs those awful sex tapes.. Makes me wonder if JVM gets her kicks by listening and watching it over and over, night after night..If it's the station doing it, shame on them.

are you guys being good in here ???!!! :nurse:

(late april fool's day joke! :giggle:)

but seriously you ARE BEING good right?:rocker:

....ummmm, I'm not being good and therefore I need to put myself in the corner and mumble "Ill be better I promise" about 100 times, and breathe into a paper bag.... And hope the DT and their minions haven't been stalking the remaining 16 over the last 4 days trying to get dirt on enough of 'em to have a jury meltdown ...see I'm not being good :scared:

Who is that blonde on Dr. Drew calling Jodi GORGEOUS and SO BEAUTIFUL and that's why we're hooked?

And the other one said, "She's so gorgeous to look at and that's why we're drawn in."

Whaaaaaa?

1 - I don't think she's beautiful or gorgeous, pre-murder or post murder. Honestly, if I'd seen her on the street, I wouldn't have looked at her twice. And I'm the first to say another woman is beautiful if she is. Not acknowledging another woman's beauty doesn't make her less beautiful. IMO, Jodi is not nor was she gorgeous.

2 - I'm attached to the case because I'm fascinated by her creepdom. The excessive everything. The plotting, scheming, machinations, lying, covering, hiding, denial. And because Travis looked to me like the all American guy who made good. Not perfect, human. How was he ensnared? Why couldn't he kick her over the edge of a cliff?

/ramble

Omg! I know! I couldn't believe it when I heard them say that... When I first saw Jodi I thought she looked foreign, like a CHEAP "WORKER" FROM THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT!!

But now I know her UGLINESS has a lot more to do with what's going on in the inside...and when someone is that evil, they are just ugly! ...ugliness oozes from their pores, there is nothing they can do to make themselves look attractive IMO!

Originally Posted by gngr~snap
My son said she is a "butterface"
(he didn't see her nude)

She's ok... but her face!!!

Lol spare your son the agony!

....ummmm, I'm not being good and therefore I need to put myself in the corner and mumble "Ill be better I promise" about 100 times, and breathe into a paper bag.... And hope the DT and their minions haven't been stalking the remaining 16 over the last 4 days trying to get dirt on enough of 'em to have a jury meltdown ...see I'm not being good :scared:

Does pretending to behave count? jk

No worries. We're all on information overload! I remember during one of the interrogation videos from the day of her arrest, Detective Flores told her that she called him more often than the Alexanders. She had asked him what they knew and how often he was in touch with them, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties