04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!! I was thinking the same thing and almost typed that!

I almost put a siggy at the bottom of a pic of that girl in the Ring crawling out of a TV set and wrote..."TV, doggie door - whatever Jodi" but thought I might get a mod TO :)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

DD did say the prosecutor, not Flores. ;)
We never heard anything about Jodi hounding the prosecutor's office, but it is a fact that she repeatedly telephoned Detective Flores. Perhaps Dr. D. misspoke. I realize now that you meant Dr. Drew, not Dr. DeMarte. Seemed odd that Jodi would be calling the prosecutor at that point in time since she seemed to be relationship-building mode with Det. Flores.

Thanks! I heard Dr D mention it but couldn't imagine what that was about. That JA has no shame. I read somewhere that she was caught eavesdropping outside of a door at the Hughes' home and now she's peeping around the Christmas tree. Pitiful, just pitiful.

That lady on NG who reads Jodi's diaries really brings out how fake it all is, how juvenile Jodi is and what a lying, butt-covering job Jodi did to cover up her deeds. It all reads: alibi and justification.

I ask allot here, but would Jodi drawing pictures of Tanisha and selling them, does that fall under the victims rights area? Isn't Jodi doing the same thing that AL did? I can't believe her team is not watching her. That seems like it is stalking her, IMHO but I could be wrong.

Glad you re-checked what Dr. D said on the stand. We never heard anything about Jodi hounding the prosecutor's office, but it is a fact that she repeatedly telephoned Detective Flores. Perhaps Dr. D. misspoke. Seems odd that Jodi would be calling the prosecutor at that point in time since she seemed to be relationship-building mode with Det. Flores.

I think we're getting Dr D's mixed up. There's Dr J Demarte and then Dr Drew.
I think it was Dr Drew that said Jodi called the prosecutor numerous times but it was Flores.
Slap me if I'm wrong :)

I think we're getting Dr D's mixed up. There's Dr J Demarte and then Dr Drew.
I think it was Dr Drew that said Jodi called the prosecutor numerous times but it was Flores.
Slap me if I'm wrong :)

The confusion of the Double DDs

I'm sorry I was talking about Dr. Drew screwing up on his show. They were talking about Jodi calling Flores 3 or 4 times a day from day 1 when Travis was found. Drew said the prosecutor's office.

Very late getting on here. Frantic day at work. Is there a trial tomorrow?

Thank you in advance.

That lady on NG who reads Jodi's diaries really brings out how fake it all is, how juvenile Jodi is and what a lying, butt-covering job Jodi did to cover up her deeds. It all reads: alibi and justification.
I hadn't heard some of those journal entries until this evening. It really is disgusting to see what she had written after she slaughtered poor Travis. Hearing those entries tonight made me think she was even more evil. I didn't know that was possible.

Are we finally going to get back to some Trial in the morning. It seems like a very long vacation...

Unless we can see a tattoo on it that says Travis, the DT can't prove whose it is. I think?

Omg seriously can you imagine LE doing a lineup of all her ex's to identify! Like will the real you know what please stand.:floorlaugh:

I'm sorry I was talking about Dr. Drew screwing up on his show. They were talking about Jodi calling Flores 3 or 4 times a day from day 1 when Travis was found. Drew said the prosecutor's office.

Jodi stalking Flores.. terrible.

I agree. If I wasn't so sickened by what she did, I would probably think she's pretty. I just can't get passed it. Looking at pictures of her just makes me nauseous.

I heard today for the first time that Travis found her hiding in his closet. Dear God can you imagine? I'm sure he realized she was crazy but didn't make the leap to homicidal. Had he not been so addicted to the sex with her he would have realized that she really was dangerous.

Trial tomorrow at 9:30am PST
Which means probably 10:30am PST or if Nurmi gets another wild hair maybe not until the afternoon sometime?

I ask allot here, but would Jodi drawing pictures of Tanisha and selling them, does that fall under the victims rights area? Isn't Jodi doing the same thing that AL did? I can't believe her team is not watching her. That seems like it is stalking her, IMHO but I could be wrong.

Is that even legal? Like an invasion of privacy. Is she doing this to cause the family more grief.?

Is that even legal? Like an invasion of privacy. Is she doing this to cause the family more grief.?

Sheesh, got me if it's legal. I'd think they'd need proof it was really a family member drawing. That would be hard to prove unless JA says YUP.

Question:

After conviction, can the Alexander family sue for wrongful death?

My wish is that no one can deposit money into Arias' prison commissary account - all the whackadoo people who may contribute and put money into. I just don't want Arias to profit from the people who sensationalize Arias.

Justice would also include all money people send to her, is routed to the Alexander siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties