04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning friends.

I hope all of you had a great evening. Looking forward to today, although my daughter borrowed my headphones over the weekend and didn't put them back in my bag..... so, looks like everyone in my office will be hearing today's trial. I'm not missing a day!!

On another note...... I'll to be on my best behavior today! I promise! :halo: :seeya:

Yes, and Paul Sterns using the word frantic in describing how Jodi was acting. According to Paul she had to go and see Travis on June 4 because he was seeing other women.

My guess is he is not credible. Might have some issues that would disqualify him as a witness such as her phone never pinging where he claims to have met her. Just a guess but could be as simple was he wants his 15 minutes of fame. It would be interesting though if he were credible and claimed she returned the money right after the trip because Travis' roommates claim to have just paid him in cash for the rent and there was no money in Travis' wallet when LE found it. jmo

omg did this guy even EXAMINE Arias????????

(If we have to hear from one more psychologist I think I will be in need of a psychologist! Enough is enough!:truce:)

I'm hoping the answer is no :) Wonder if he would repeat that behavior. Let's hope it was lesson not learned.... It would just help seal the JM moment :)

Just for you friend, to help us laugh today, NO MATTER WHAT the defense dreams up to try.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/22/arias-spoof-video-viral-hit

I love that tape!!!! Thank you!! I know JM says he hasn't followed any related media since the trial began but I really think some of this stuff would be really therapeutic for him. Chicken soup for a Prosecutors soul sort of thing. Maybe we should make him a souvenir video of all this humor to enjoy after he WINS!!!! :seeya:

Well neesaki, spill the proverbial beans! What was he like? Moral fiber? Integrity? Good character?

So I always thought and believed. It was 20+ years ago and I was a mere student... I'm beginning to think that these DV experts have severe tunnel vision, maybe they start seeing everything, interpret everything as a result of abuse.

Darn, I really hope this does not pan out for the DT. They chose their experts. They had their experts that they chose. If they don't think they were good enough they should have made better choices in the first place. This DT is so disgusting and ridiculous, imo. If they don't win one way, they'll try something else. They could care less how much it all costs, the toll it's taking on the jurors, :banghead: Oh, :doh: that's right, they actually want to wear the jury down. They will stoop to anything to win. They're like overgrown spoiled brats. :banghead: :furious:

And if Jodi was in such a "fog" why would she think to bring knives and a gun along with her on her prospecting for gold trip with a group of men?

She was so afraiddddddddddddddddd, don't you know. Someone might want her "gorgeous" self. PhFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

In a previous case, the trial court said Geffner was a hired gun, and also sanctioned him. The trial court's decision was upheld on appeal.

Not only will JM is going to have a field day with that, it's obvious the DT is not only desperate but is wasting time in the hopes that more jurors will be gone. That is the only hope the DT has for a mistrial.

If the DT were serious about this new path it wants to take, discrediting Dr. Demarte, it would have hired an expert who had no knowledge of the existence of ALV.

Arizona taxpayers must be furious with the knowledge of how their hard earned money is being wasted by this DT.

wasting-money_XkFIz_16760.jpg

And I suspect JM will inquire strongly of him concerning this issue. :D

How many posters are from England?

Does England have any nuts like JA, or is the USA the only one that is so graced?

Not from England but it seems when we do have a high profile crime they are off the charts. Not as many it seems but horribly heinous. Canada.

Thank you for bringing that law of attraction good energy to WS today!!!!!! I'm laughing so hard I had to wipe the coffee spray from my monitor. :jail:

I had a thought while trying to sleep last night that might help keep us laughing no matter what happens today. Remember when JA testified tearfully on cross that visiting RB was just an alibi? How does planning an alibi weeks before you leave jive with either self defense or crime of passion?

She's toast. Can you photoshop that?????????? :floorlaugh:

LOL, I've had to wipe my desk twice this morning, tea all over it from laughing when I saw those pics. :floorlaugh:

BBM

GREAT CATCH! Why wouldn't JM have asked her that question???

(I don't create the pics, others do, others who are very funny and talented :rocker:)

Commonwealth but not England here :seeya: We brought the world Karla H and Luka M and have 1/10 your population. :blushing:

Oh, that makes me feel better :floorlaugh:

omg did this guy even EXAMINE Arias????????

(If we have to hear from one more psychologist I think I will be in need of a psychologist! Enough is enough!:truce:)

I don't know, but if he hasn't I'm sure he will. Otherwise, I don't see the need in him testifying. Seems to me his entire testimony would be speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver