04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they show the video with Jodi's head in Travis' lap while he was talking to some people at a convention? HLN showed a long video with Travis sitting on a couch, discussing an armed robbery, and how he had or would react to such a situation. Jodi, with bleached blonde hair, was lying with her head in his lap, trying to look like she was asleep much of the time.

TH's were saying that showing this tape to the jury would be an excellent way to prove that JA was lying about being Travis' "dirty little secret."

By the time I post, I'm sure someone will have already answered this, but just in case...

No, that has not been shown in court. But some of us are speculating that JM is going to bring it in because they added Hollie & Jacob Mefford (owners of the video) on the witness list.

I'm not going back to look but it was tootsie roll pop that they played with not a tootsie roll. :seeya:

:facepalm: I have to go back to watch trial videos.......

Right, self defense and heat of passion are two different mind sets, imo. Which one is it, I don't believe it can be both. So it's just multiple choice now for JA, just pick which version you want to believe. Gawd, she's such a parasite. Neither are acceptable in my book.:furious:

that exactly how i see it.

im just praying the judge says DENIED :denied:

she must be getting fed up of their BS as well

The more I learned about Jodi during the course of this trial, the bigger the monster she has become. Moreover, I don't think the trial has humanized her in any way that's positive. I know some of the talking heads like to pretend that it has, but there is nothing about her that is remotely sympathetic.

I am more concerned about her presence. She is a person - a horrible person - but still a person. I believe in the DP .
I am not sure if I was on a jury and looked at the person for months and
months and months if I could give them the DP. I am just stating my feelings.
I think JA deserves DP.
I just hope that Juan can get it across in simple terms the premeditation.
I also hope that the jury is not totally confused by all the nonsense.

I really thought with the all the evidence the State has that this trial would be over in 2 weeks. I am impressed that the Defense has managed to drag this trial with out with no proof of self defense. I get nervous with the length of this trial, because the jury has been exposed to JA for months and I hope they are not viewing her as a human.

Just really talking to myself!!!
Hopefully they are like most of us.. the more we see, the more repulsed we are and the more lies we discover.

I don't quite understand the defense asking for this Manslaughter -- Heat of Passion charge. I thought they argued this was self defense.... heat of passion is not self defense.

Anywho.... Monica Lindstrom doesn't think JSS will allow the surrebuttal case.

Nothing they do seems to make any sense. Straws, anyone?

All the autopsy photos are horrific. The one's that bother me most are the defensive wounds and the back wounds. Poor Travis. He was trying to ward her off and (likely) crawling away from her. Evil. Beyond evil.

The stab wounds to the back are enough to tank her "self defense" claim.

I don't understand, is this the DT's surrebuttal?

Robert Geffner? OMG, I used to work under him in family violence when I was getting my bachelor's in psychology, he is my former college professor. OMG :eek:

Fingernails are the dead give away. TA's fingers looked manicured, very clean and rectangular in shape. As a "motivational speaker", appearance is majorly important, specially your hands because you are shaking hands A LOT. If you shook hands with the person in "that" pic, you'd probably be looking for the hand sanitizer real quick...........not because of what's in that pic, but just because the hand looks icky regardless of what "it's" doing. JMO.

These are Gus's fingers.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop.../derivatives/landscape_635/arias30n-2-web.jpg

Seriously. How many sur sur sur sur rebuttals can they be allowed? I mean, a trial could go on to infinity if you have to keep calling witnesses to refute or dispute what a prosecution witness said. And at some point, doesn't Jodi right to a fair trial begin to be weighed against the potential loss of the jury? As time goes on they will start dropping like flies! Or maybe that is what the defense is hoping for? It is really getting ridiculous And I have to wonder if certain witnesses will only sign on for infamy, which for some certain folks is better than just living an honest quiet, not- famous life.

Don't give them any ideas. If they start thinking in quantum terms, we may have to deal with several simultaneous surrebuttals coexisting in an identical space-time continuum, but looping through different dimensional planes. It would then be possible to enjoy Willmott in potentially infinite instances, each as shrill and annoying as the other, but possibly wearing different outfits.

:cow:

Last week, Dr D mentioned an incident where Jodi was hiding behind a christmas tree, does anyone know the story behind this? Beyond creepy.

Paging Dr. Lenore Walker! Please call office of Juan Martinez and offer to be put on his witness list. TIA

Robert Geffner? OMG, I used to work under him in family violence when I was getting my bachelor's in psychology, he was my former college professor. OMG :eek:

Does he owe you a favor? If so, ask him to call in sick.

What's worrying you? Surely WHEN JM finishes presenting his rebuttal case, he'll have premed all tied up into one big guilty box.

:seeya: I hope it's okay to respond, even though this was in response to another poster ... I couldn't help myself ... lol !

Anyway ... I am WORRIED ... I mean really WORRIED ... about the DT's latest "shenanigans" trying to add "manslaughter" and "crime of passion" !

NOT worried about Mr. Juan Martinez -- I have confidence in him and he will do an outstanding Closing Argument !

I am worried about WHAT will be going through the minds of those 12 jurors when they go to decide this case IF -- IF "manslaughter" and "crime of passion" is added to the jury instructions ...

Not good, IMO ... not good ...

Judge needs throw this out !

:please: Justice for Travis and his Family !

2rz89pu.jpg

I don't understand how they can bring another doctor into this case. Dr. DeMarte's report was available before the trial, with her diagnosis, the DT had ample time to put on a witness who disagreed with her opinion. In fact, they did...Samuels and ALV.

the trial that never ends................. At what point does JSS say enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89