04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She did say that the "woman" was kicking her knees and kicking her legs as she tried to "help" Travis escape. I also remember in an interrogation, Jodi explained that "the woman" and she were locked at the wrists, and Jodi actually reenacted it in the interrogation room, gripping both her fists and saying she just knew she couldn't let go because the woman had a knife.

So these two instances could be Jodi explaining what she'd done to Travis.

Oh, I'm getting madder by the sec when I think about this.:furious:
I was going to spend a few hours tonight finishing up on the interviews..
I have about 6 hours to go...but, this case is making me get scrunchy eyebrows...:furious:

It's crazy how we all interpret things we see and hear so differently - I saw Alyce as the bully.

I wonder when she stopped writing in her "real" journal.

Honestly, I'd journal while in relationships, but once I started to see what BS was going on with my ex's and KEPT going on with my ex's, I'd set the journal aside for months at a time. It's hard for me to believe she was faithful to this journal and consistent since 1995. And if she actually was like me, then she'd have pages upon pages of blank room to create some great fiction if she'd stopped writing in her journal in earnest before these dates.

I believe "the great fiction" is coming... If you go to her ariasart.com, you can sign up to be informed when her book will be released, and one of the first to be blessed with an autographed (fingerprinted" copy! No joke, really! 8-/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjpI-kFFT1w

I need a barf bag for this one.

Seriously, this doesn't have it's own thread? I can't believe it.

Seriously? She lent Travis money, got $96 in overdraft fees that she "knows" he ain't gonna pay. (uhm, that means you bounced a lot of stuff Jodi) and THEN she says she gave him $80 MORE bucks.

That's a riot. That was on feb 1. Wasn't she thanking Travis January 20 something for putting money in HER account? WTF?
:floorlaugh:

I know, she makes no sense. Didn't Travis text her something about "the account is over-drawn, better get a job", I always wondered if he was talking about his own and she hacked in and stole from him? Or she just drained him of money.

My apologies if this was already posted.

Dr. Samuels Office

FYI: This is not his actual office. Someone posted this pic online as a probability of what his "Hoarder In Need of Intense Therapy" type of office prolly looks like.

BFv_DDLCYAAXIYC.jpg:large

Yikes, hope someone can help. I'll look around though and see what I can dig up :)

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/jodi-arias-blog-journal.pdf

I see this but it's not a lot.

What's amazing in here is that she has this whole long thing about religion and dogma, but doesn't once mention LDS. And from the way she's talking about it, you can't tell me she doesn't know what a cream pie is or that anal sex and vaginal sex are both sex. She tries to come off as scholarly and worldly in her blog. No way the person that wrote that let Travis tell her how to be in a religion. From that, I can glean that she was laughing about corrupting him from something he actually believed.

I possess a halo above my head, kinda sorta, its semi-tarnished, but it is a halo nonetheless.

my horns keep my halo in place.
I have a love/hate relationship with this trial!

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/jodi-arias-blog-journal.pdf

I see this but it's not a lot.

What's amazing in here is that she has this whole long thing about religion and dogma, but doesn't once mention LDS. And from the way she's talking about it, you can't tell me she doesn't know what a cream pie is or that anal sex and vaginal sex are both sex. She tries to come off as scholarly and worldly in her blog. No way the person that wrote that let Travis tell her how to be in a religion. From that, I can glean that she was laughing about corrupting him from something he actually believed.

You're good! I wasn't finding anything but a couple YouTubes that don't show much.

*fav movies: Dumb & Dumber, Shallow Hal :floorlaugh:

I wonder when she stopped writing in her "real" journal?.

Personally...I think she was "rewriting journals" as miss Wilma made a fool of herself trying to "Martinez" Dr DeM!! Remember, we thought she was coloring? Nope, rewriting her journals...just last week, her journals were confiscated by jail officials..(good for them!)

Who knows, Stephanie? I thought court was 0900 to 1700...not there!

The criminal courts in Phoenix, Arizona seem to have different hours...from what I've observed...short hours, short days, and very short weeks.

:drumroll:

I'm about 3 pages behind so maybe this has been addressed, but I believe they stop at 4:30 so the princess can have her dinner back at the jail. And they start a little later in the mornings because the judge has other cases to deal with.

Still sucks!

:floorlaugh:

I know, she makes no sense. Didn't Travis text her something about "the account is over-drawn, better get a job", I always wondered if he was talking about his own and she hacked in and stole from him? Or she just drained him of money.

I think she drained him of money. She hacked into his bank acct..Who does that???
IMO Travis didn't know how dangerous she was until the last few weeks of his life, and when he tried to break it off for good he paid with his life..

Personally...I think she was "rewriting journals" as miss Wilma made a fool of herself trying to "Martinez" Dr DeM!! Remember, we thought she was coloring? Nope, rewriting her journals...just last week, her journals were confiscated by jail officials..(good for them!)

I agree about her rewriting entries. Some of the phrases she used and the terminology sounds like it was copied and pasted directly from an Abnormal Psychology textbook.

Oh, I'm getting madder by the sec when I think about this.:furious:
I was going to spend a few hours tonight finishing up on the interviews..
I have about 6 hours to go...but, this case is making me get scrunchy eyebrows...:furious:

If you can watch, I know people don't care for HLN, but that one coroner that has been on lately on various shows really explains Travis' wounds. He agrees with the AZ hottie coroner, just explains in detail. The wounds to Travis' hands, especially his thumb muscle was horrible, she almost sliced through. Travis fought hard and she pulled that knife back to slice it like that.

Now, recall when she said Travis tried to choke her out (again on that money deal)...she didn't fight back because she was afraid she would hurt him.

smh

JMO
That latest picture of the girl in hat. At first I thought maybe just a coincidence, but then looked at the eyes. Almost a perfect match to that photo someone put up beside her drawing. So I do think she did that on purpose.

IMO, I think Jodi uses "tracing" to some extent because there was another one she did of a famous drawing and it looked to be a traced copy of a famous picture. Just way too close of a match.

After comparing the drawing's eyes to Tanisha's, there is no mistaking, to me, that's exactly who this "art" is modeled after. Seriously sick and twisted.

If you can watch, I know people don't care for HLN, but that one coroner that has been on lately on various shows really explains Travis' wounds. He agrees with the AZ hottie coroner, just explains in detail. The wounds to Travis' hands, especially his thumb muscle was horrible, she almost sliced through. Travis fought hard and she pulled that knife back to slice it like that.

Now, recall when she said Travis tried to choke her out (again on that money deal)...she didn't fight back because she was afraid she would hurt him.

smh

Are you referring to that one doctor that comes on dr drew all the time, with that rather large knife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE