08.17.2009 Docs. released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Stallworth's gal pal talks about how she was going to let him stash the safe in her house. He was supposed to get $70K as his cut from the robbery, which he said would let him go straight.

Minor point of clarification -- the context of that phrase is almost certainly not "going straight" i.e. eschewing future criminal activity, but is actually "getting straight" a term used to mean getting out from under a financial debt or marker.

Stallworth wore the outside appearance of an upright guy, but he was clearly a . Look at how others statements have him driving back and forth on the road in front of the house as look out, yet the married Stallworth contextualizes it to his fellow USAF girl-friend/ safe-keeping confederate *after* the murders make the news, as him being a big man and seeing a ton of cash, and grabbing his share, after having to clock someone on the back of the head for it.

He is a punk, braggart, criminal... and soon to be convicted murderer due to his willful voluntary association with this outlandish conspiracy.

Does anyone notice that buried in the middle of a group of rather innocuous witness statements merely confirming the purchase details of the nutty junker ninja van, that there is a 'special agent' hand written investigative report that IS TOTALLY ILLEGIBLE, save for a few tantalizing phrases? I wonder if that doc was purposely underscanned and placed in there in a dead spot so as to fulfill the legal requirement of disclosure, but without having the actual content truly known and available largely. I would normally think such a belief to be a bit 'out there', yet with all the other facts coming up in this case, my head is swimming and ready to believe nearly anything.

Humdinger is an understatement!

Minor point of clarification -- the context of that phrase is almost certainly not "going straight" i.e. eschewing future criminal activity, but is actually "getting straight" a term used to mean getting out from under a financial debt or marker.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not up on the lingo, so I read my own meaning into what was said.

Does anyone notice that buried in the middle of a group of rather innocuous witness statements merely confirming the purchase details of the nutty junker ninja van, that there is a 'special agent' hand written investigative report that IS TOTALLY ILLEGIBLE, save for a few tantalizing phrases? I wonder if that doc was purposely underscanned and placed in there in a dead spot so as to fulfill the legal requirement of disclosure, but without having the actual content truly known and available largely. I would normally think such a belief to be a bit 'out there', yet with all the other facts coming up in this case, my head is swimming and ready to believe nearly anything.

I'm thinking about printing it out to see if that'll make it any more readable. It's pretty much useless on screen.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not up on the lingo, so I read my own meaning into what was said.

Oh, I am getting quite an education myself, esp when I ventured to all the Fifth Dimension and Green Back Stacka sites and materials.

5z2p2g.gif

LOL Loss, I almost went blind trying to read it!!! Somebody may be able to get more off it and post!!

Thanks. What's the name of the actual city where the Billingses lived?

Is it possible that PG Jr meant the Billings' house, but purposely didn't give the right name of the city since he wasn't sure if Jimmy would do it?

The entire interrogation reads as if they are talking about PG Jr's Billing's house plans and PG Jr was trying to get him to drive the get-a-way.

Did the Billingses own dogs?

I found the answer to the dog question.

The Billingses had four dogs.

April Spencer says the dogs weren't around rather earlier in the day. She said it was strange because they were always around.

I really do think that PG Jr was talking about the Billingses house to Jimmy Seaton.

It seems PG Jr just gave a different town name, which makes sense for not giving someone too much information.

Everything else seems to match up though.

No wonder the Billingses lawyer thought the documents would defame the good name.

Has anybody pointed out that Justin told his ex-girlfriend's mom that he was in a gang? He also told her he had paid $3,000 for her pregnant daughter's protection.

Thanks. What's the name of the actual city where the Billingses lived?

Is it possible that PG Jr meant the Billings' house, but purposely didn't give the right name of the city since he wasn't sure if Jimmy would do it?

The entire interrogation reads as if they are talking about PG Jr's Billing's house plans and PG Jr was trying to get him to drive the get-a-way.

Did the Billingses own dogs?

The Billings lived in Beulah. It's not an incorporated town, it's just what that area of Escambia County is called, it's in north Escambia County. Ft. Walton is in Okaloosa County, 2 counties over from Escambia. 2 of the perps. (or maybe 3?) lived in Okaloosa County. It's probably 1 1/2 hrs. (or more) from Beulah to Ft. Walton (estimated).

Am I the only person who thinks PG Jr just gave a different town name to Jimmy Seaton?

I often withhold or twist certain information when I don't want someone to know everything.

For instance, when I have an employment lead, I might say it's at a different company or in a different town to prevent others from applying too.

That's what the mother/soon-to-be-grandmother is saying.

I thought she said it was possible he was the father?

But, I am so behind on reading the docs. Gonna get my kids in bed soon and try to catch up.

Does anyone have any idea who this mysterious Mr. Mantis is? They met in a condo with him months before the murders - and there was discussion going on about the murders - and there were guns there - I read it in one of the reports last night - the guy's name giving the statement was Lonnie - he said Pat tried to get him to get in on the "robbery" for weeks before it happened, but this kid said no way. Who is Mr. Mantis? Lonnie told investigators that this man is who Pat "worked" for.

Mantis is Jerry Wood - Mantis Funding is his now-defunct company:

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.ex...nd=&names_comp_name=MANTIS&names_filing_type=

Word on the street is that he's big into the cocaine business.

I thought she said it was possible he was the father?

But, I am so behind on reading the docs. Gonna get my kids in bed soon and try to catch up.

IIRC, Justin told Patricia to let him know if he was the father. . . She admitted to LE that they had had sex recently . . ."trying to put things back together".

Has anyone had a chance to read the TG interview? This woman needs to be questioned again by someone who knows what they are doing. Some people on this board could do a better interview. Her big question is what the relationship is between Jr and Pam. She doesn't have a clue but lets herself get pregnant again by this creep. This is her 7th and she thinks that Rita MMMW is crazy. Why has RMMMW not been arrested?? Is it not a crime to pay someone to frame an innocent person?

First off, to help those trying to read it:
First part:
Page 23 of http://www.pnj.com/assets/pdf/DP140685817.PDF
(Thanks Lindadanette!)
------------------------------
Second part:
Page 16 of http://www.pnj.com/assets/pdf/DP140676817.PDF
(THANKS megamami!)
----------------------------------
Why was she not asked anything about the night of the murders!?!

I KNOW nothing was cut out- there was a definite start and end to the interview.

Do you ever want to jump through your computer screen and start asking them questions yourself?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back