100 jury questions: what is YOUR prediction? *no discussion*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why were you uncomfortable being tied up when the ends were loose enough for you to slip out?

Why did you originally testify that you had to be cut out of the rope?

Did the injuries from June 4th on your ankles and feet look like dog bites?

Does DB's son now have your grandparent's dvd player?

Did you coerce Matt McCartney to steal the handgun, dvd player and $30 from your grandparent's house?

What are you planning to do to Matt McCartney--and exactly how did he betray you? (I know, compound question.)

Are you getting people to steal for you even now? What do you know about a psychologist's laptop?

What dirt do you have on these men to maintain their loyalty to you?

Breast augmentation is no walk in the park.
Did your suicide attempt with the razor blade hurt worse than your surgery ?

After Travis kicked you in your ribs were you concerned that he might have
done some harm to your implants?
You never mentioned any pain in your ribs, did it cross your mind to call
your plastic surgeon?

Regarding your recorded sex call: You said it was TA's idea. Why do you never mention to him that the call is being recorded?

Why did you lead him in that conversation in the direction of sex if you found some things offensive?

Why didn't Travis measure the rope at the bed instead of in the bathroom ?
Considering he was tying it behind the headboard....

Did killing Travis cure the obsession you had for him or did it just make it worse.

You refered to one of the 10 commandments/Thou shall not kill.
Why do you not honor your mother or Father?
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor...but you did. Why?

You said you had made several sex tapes with Travis in the past but you always deleted them.
Isn't that just like having a memory of sex that was never recorded in the first place.?

If Travis didn't want you to move to Yreka why didn't he let you stay on his couch and help you find a new place? He Did it for another girl.

So far you've mentioned your father and Matt McCartney as having "betrayed" you. Ryan Burns seems to have also betrayed you. Do men who betray you cause you to react with anger? Did Travis betray you?

(Also, I will answer a question above on Jodi's behalf. ;) I have a nice camera, and the good ones will have an adjustable eyepiece "diopter". The user focuses it to their own eyesight. I am near-sighted so I am always using my glasses to take photos, but I take them off to review the photos I've just taken, or to read.)
Edited to add: I don't know what kind of camera Jodi used. Anyone?

Edited to add link to photo of Jodi and her camera:
http://www.hollywoodcelebgossips.co.../03/jodi-arias-jfineart-com-profile-photo.jpg

We must have over a hundred questions on this thread by now. I am hoping that most of these are what the jury put in the question box.

1.... If you were as suicidal as you seem to suggest, why fight for your life on 6/4/08?

2.... What were you in fear of while stabbing Mr Alexander in the back. Would you say that he was running from you at that point and not the other way around?

3.... Was Mr Alexander fighting back while you were stabbing him? What injuries did you sustain from his self defense?

4... How did you feel when you weren't invited to Cancun?

5.... Why does your story still change during your testimony these past 15 days?

6.... Do you think we are stupid????????

Did Travis lose his virginity to you??? Oh course her answer will be NO!!

You seem to plot revenge when you do not get your way. Why is it that you can not just accept it?

Were you aware that anal sex increases you chances of getting anal cancer
and over time can cause incontinence?

You said Matt M would never betray you. You did say he cheated on you. If cheating isn't betrayal how do you define betrayal?

Why did you place the camera in the washer machine with bleach?

Do you regret not taking the memory card from the camera and destroying it with the murder weapons?

So far you've mentioned your father and Matt McCartney as having "betrayed" you. Ryan Burns seems to have also betrayed you. Do men who betray you cause you to react with anger? Did Travis betray you?

(Also, I will answer a question above on Jodi's behalf. ;) I have a nice camera, and the good ones will have an adjustable eyepiece "diopter". The user focuses it to their own eyesight. I am near-sighted so I am always using my glasses to take photos, but I take them off to review the photos I've just taken, or to read.)
Edited to add: I don't know what kind of camera Jodi used. Anyone?

I thought I heard her mention Olympus?

Were you lying when you said you weren't at Travis's house on June 4, 2008? Were you lying when you said 2 intruders broke in and killed Travis?
Are you lying when you say that you killed Travis to keep him from killing you?
You said you lied to everyone. How would anyone know when you are lying and when you are telling the truth?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solo2002
Back