100 jury questions: what is YOUR prediction? *no discussion*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You were careful not to get the camera wet while taking photos of Travis in the shower. Why did you throw it in the washing machine?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Duct tape was found on the laundry room floor. What did you use the duct tape for?

That is not in evidence, I don't think so I would think that would not be permitted as a question. jmo

You used a baby voice.
You brought candy.
You dressed like a school girl.
You put your hair in pigtails and said it was hot.
You faked an orgasm in a little girls voice and laughed when Travis said it was hot.
You didn't tell him that was not cool.

Why should we believe this was his fantasy and not yours?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Who is Esther?

Ester is a compound used in some petroleum jellies.. Sorry, I know there's no discussion, but this needed an explanation.... Special-purpose greases contain glycerol and sorbitan esters...

My understanding of the way she stated the use "of" with "ester" was in the context of lube with ester in it.... I could be wrong however and maybe there was indeed a girl named Esther, but thats not how I understood it.

Where did you find license plate screws (or any screws for that matter) to put your license back on?

Did the skaters leave these for you in a neat pile?

As I posted in yesterdays thread....

This just made my morning. You are awesome. I mean, I would also ask if she killed him with straight edge razor he shaved with. Where did the money come from that she made the deposits on her trip?

Why would make an entry in your journal about Mimi and Travis' affairs?

Did you make an entry in your journal about Travis' marriage proposal, if you did not, why not?

You testified being frugal, reason you stocked up with gas cans on your road trip June 2, then why drive 2500 hundred miles to visit different places/people instead of visiting these destinations in terms of priority/necessity and as your financial situation permitted?

Why would you want to sleep on the side of road by yourself?

Even if Travis guilted you, why go see him after all the horrible things he had done to you as you were going to visit with Ryan Burns, a possible love interest?

What happened to your laptop and if it was damaged how did it happened and when?

Travis couldn't wait until after his shower to view the pictures? What was so urgent that he had to see each shower shot and decide its fate while he was taking a shower?

I'm also puzzled over JA's claim that she didn't run away because Travis stopped her attempt to run in the past. My question is: When TA caught you when you tried to escape in the past, was he soaking wet and naked and on a tiled floor at the time?

If you can't remember stabbing TA, how are you so sure that you had to stab him in defense of your life?

That's a good question. And if she didn't think she shot him why when she got up didn't she just continue to run out through the bedroom door? Having been shot it's highly unlikely he was able to run after her with any great speed and she does not claim he was holding onto her.

I wonder how much of her ninja story has truth in it as he was asking for her to go for help. It sounds logical that he would say that in a state of shock. So she remembered that. jmo

Is this the first and only time you carried extra gas with you?
What about the first time you ever drove ANYWHERE else - did you carry them then?

Do you carry the vacation CD's around with you at all times, or did you pack them because you knew you were going to Travis'?

What Happened to the Camera Strap?

I had thought about this one, too, because I thought maybe the camera had been around her neck. However, the talking heads said the strap was never removed from the plastic in the camera box; it had never been affixed to the camera.

Did the person who did your nails notice and comment on your ring finger injury?

Why was the casing lying on top of blood if you shot him first? The casing had no blood on the top....so it couldn't have rolled into the blood later...blood would have had to be there first before the shooting. ?????

You've stated you didn't want to tell the truth because you were protecting Travis's reputation, yet you are doing that now. What changed?

Somebody in my family has these questions:

When did Travis ask you to marry him ? Date please.

What was your answer to him ?

Did you set a date ?

Make plans ?

………………..

Do you have any cards, ie Valentines, Birthday, Christmas, Easter , LOVE letters, present he gave you, like a ring or any jewelry HE purchased.

What keepsakes do you have from Travis that He gave you ?

…………….

Why did you go to MESA ?

……………….

If you were so in love with Travis, why were you with Ryan Byrnes ? Abe ? And exactly how many were you with or dated during the time you met Travis.

…………….

From the May 26, text message when he said you are the worst thing that ever happened to me, what event caused him to say that?

Why did he say you had scammed him ?

………….

He told you it was OVER, so why did you keep it up, the pursuit of T ?

Did you ever bring him around to meet your family, like what did you guys do on festive occasions ?

If he asked you to marry him, it was a serious relationship, so was there ever a meeting of his friends and family and any of your family & friends.

………

Could you please show me how you were able to jump up on those shelves leaving them undisturbed and grab that gun! Thanks bunches.

What clothes were you wearing when you murdered Travis?
What clothing were you wearing when you woke from your "fog" in the desert?

Why did you bother taking the "rope" from the murder scene - for what reason?
Why did you dispose of the gun, but kept the rope and disposed of it later?

Why did you bother taking the "rope" from the murder scene - for what reason?
Why did you dispose of the gun, but kept the rope and disposed of it later?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee
Back