100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jodi & defense team...pulling the plugs out of all the microphones won't stop this case!!! HELLO! :floorlaugh:

I think I have butterflies.
JA is looking a little pale
That is all..

Recess until technical difficulties are addressed ~Judge

offs - Didn't someone have ALL DAY to test the microphones?

At recess indefinitely until microphone issue is addressed.. Oi.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Arrrgggg!! Get logged in and boom they are in recess. No FAIR!!

Nurmi broke the mics so he could have more tiiiimmmmmeeee.

OMG!!! Recessing until the technical difficulty is fixed

No I do not believe that, HOWEVER I do find it insulting when comments are made to Travis would not own such a girly gun, that would be like me saying, Travis would not own a Prius because it is a girly car. I am sure a gazillion posters would point out that a Prius has a much smaller footprint than a truck. To make generalizations over a gun is ridiculous, look at Nancy Lanza, she surely had what would be considered to be manly weapons.

I am a MAN and I have owned a 25 for years, not my only gun, but it is small and good to conceal. I also have hollow points in it, let a person take a bullet to the head with it and then tell me what a girly weapon it is. Had Grandpa Arias had hollow points, if the bullet came first it would have been all over.

Here we go!

In a photo I saw of Travis target shooting, he was using an assault rifle. In my opinion, Travis liked nice, elaborate things, he would have chosen that type of gun to own. People who own multiple guns go for the variety. The one gun folks, go for their first interest.
My opinion.

Feeding the seal.,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_m8zey5wU0R1qzeg2so1_500.gif

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
#JodiArias trial delay due to microphones not working. #Arias judge says they're working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member