100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a photo I saw of Travis target shooting, he was using an assault rifle. In my opinion, Travis liked nice, elaborate things, he would have chosen that type of gun to own. People who own multiple guns go for the variety. The one gun folks, go for their first interest.
My opinion.

He was shooting a RIFLE.

I'm so excited...please let me husband get home and get the kids off the bus for me!!

Oh my......that made me laugh to tears....hahahahahahhaha

Pic of gallery is not there anymore?

OMG... the suspense is killing me. Now another hold up - REALLY? Let's get this thing done and over with!

Feeding the seal.,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh god i just read that as feeding the pony...
if you dont know what that is google it

pretty relevent for JA :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Someone kicked the plug out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh talking heads insinuating that the prosecution didnt do their job because if hey did there'd be no jury questions. Shut up hln.

Is Dr. Drew's technical staff moonlighting with the State of Arizona?

I think I have butterflies.
JA is looking a little pale
That is all..

I saw that too. I was like, "She's swaying in the way nauseous people sway when sea sick." lol. But, then I thought maybe it was just wishful thinking... This little... (insert word of choice here) has an answer for everything.

The recess gives Jodi time to think up some lies and think them up quick.

recess until the mikes work

Mike is working! LOL
mikesworking.jpg

Being silly junkie again! :great:

I am a physician and have had 30 years experience with head and neck injury.

In certain aspects I disagree with the ME in this case. The ME is a general pathologist. (?? Fellowship training in forensic pathology). He is not a neurosurgeon who treats gunshot wounds to the head. Therefore the ME is in NO position to opine about the clinical outcome of a single 25 caliber bullet to the anterior cranial fossa. This is strictly the purview of a neurosurgeon. PERIOD.

Secondly - as I recall - the autopsy report is "weak" in describing in precise anatomic detail how the bullet fragment/s exited the anterior cranial fossa and what direction the fragments traveled in the left infratemporal fossa. We assume the bullet fragment came to rest in TA left masticator space BUT how it got there, I am unsure based on the autopsy report.

The " bullet first theory" has a lot going for it EXCEPT for the final resting place of the casing. The discussion about hemorrhage at the entry wound, the leptomeninges, the right frontal lobe white and grey matter is simply NOT probative. The bullet missed the anterior cerebral artery, the supraclinoid carotid artery, the middle meningeal artery, and the superior sagittal sinus - all sources of luxuriant hemorrhage. The precise path through the right frontal lobe and right gyrus rectus is UNKNOWN. This is in part due to the liquefactive necrosis that occurs post mortem.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

I would like an experienced trauma neurosurgeon to weigh in on this matter.

Erhm... in layman's terms please? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members