100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought it possible, but I think she is authentically freaked.

Oh that last question about putting travis first but not calling 911 stumped her!

My defense expert will explain that away for me. Thank you for the question

You didn't call 911, but you grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the back?:waitasec:

now she thought the shot from the gun went into the wall - has she just made that up too?

Why didn't you call for help after you shot travis? I didn't know, he lunged, I don't know, can't explain, I was afraid....she should really shut up.

WOW. I gotta say.... any doubt I may have had about this jury has been erased x 1,000! Not only the questions, but the way theyre worded! "which is it" etc. Just wow...

She still hasn't told the truth about the killing?

(Mormon Attorney) I agree and it really is sad he never got to fulfill all he wanted to. It's a credit to him that he wanted to be a good person, a good Mormon and he was growing each day. I think he would have contributed much.

But for her.

Why did you decide to tell the truth two years after the killing?

You kept saying you put Travis's needs before your own, so why didn't you call 911?

Why did you wait two years to tell the truth?

Damn! "you stated you always liked to put Travis' needs before yours. Why didn't you call 911 when you shot him then?"

She stumbles over the tough questions. The ones where she really is lying big time.
Wonder if she knows how scr#wd she is

It took two years for my attorney to come up with that story.

Who came up with the lie about your murder victim being a sexual deviant? You, or your lawyer who specializes his practice in defending sexual offenders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member