100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prolly blew a fuse when judge was turning off and on so fast during the question viewing.

Good gravy, I cant even work.

Thanks!

Do the alternates deliberate with the rest of them? If not, when do they go home?

I see I was redirected to the "view from the inside" thread for the answer to the jurors' ages.
Thanks but there are too many pages to rifle through.

No 12 jurors picked by lot just before they go in to deliberate. All others dismissed.

Correction, MOST of the microphones are not working; the judge's microphone seems to be working just FINE.

From Beth Karas Facebook page:

The judge just announced the reason for the delay: technical difficulties--no microphines are working right now. This refers to the courtroom system which amplifies for the courtroom. There's no problem with the separate microphones we installed for broadcasting!

I hope someone asked her who Esther is. Did we ever figure that one out??

Special-purpose greases contain glycerol and sorbitan esters. Ester is used in some lubricants.... I really think she was referring to using a lube with an ester compound versus there being someone named Esther. JMOO

Ugh talking heads insinuating that the prosecution didnt do their job because if hey did there'd be no jury questions. Shut up hln.
Oh really? Let me tell you, if I was sitting silently on that jury all this time, and had to listen to her blather on for days on end, I want to ask her questions out of pure frustration!

Still working on the mic issue- I'm now on the very end jury side second row

Originally Posted by Herding Cats
I am here. This thread is far too fast for me, and you all are so good, that I mainly just read. So today I thought I'd post and say "hi" and that I'll be able to watch most of the afternoon, because of the jury's questions. How unique and interesting!

Best-
Herding Cats

hey HC :seeya:

I am a physician and have had 30 years experience with head and neck injury.

In certain aspects I disagree with the ME in this case. The ME is a general pathologist. (?? Fellowship training in forensic pathology). He is not a neurosurgeon who treats gunshot wounds to the head. Therefore the ME is in NO position to opine about the clinical outcome of a single 25 caliber bullet to the anterior cranial fossa. This is strictly the purview of a neurosurgeon. PERIOD.

Secondly - as I recall - the autopsy report is "weak" in describing in precise anatomic detail how the bullet fragment/s exited the anterior cranial fossa and what direction the fragments traveled in the left infratemporal fossa. We assume the bullet fragment came to rest in TA left masticator space BUT how it got there, I am unsure based on the autopsy report.

The " bullet first theory" has a lot going for it EXCEPT for the final resting place of the casing. The discussion about hemorrhage at the entry wound, the leptomeninges, the right frontal lobe white and grey matter is simply NOT probative. The bullet missed the anterior cerebral artery, the supraclinoid carotid artery, the middle meningeal artery, and the superior sagittal sinus - all sources of luxuriant hemorrhage. The precise path through the right frontal lobe and right gyrus rectus is UNKNOWN. This is in part due to the liquefactive necrosis that occurs post mortem.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

I would like an experienced trauma neurosurgeon to weigh in on this matter.

so i may not be wrong after all that i thought was was quite possibly first (he even said brain was liquefied so he can't tell what it looked like that day)

One more thing to blame Jodi for! Can we add this to our class action suit?

Lucky Ms. Arias gets lot of extra prepping time. Don't think it's gonna help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams