100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait - didn't she admit on re-direct that she DID have 3 gas cans? Now it's back to two :waitasec:

Chill out folks. If I was a juror I might give her a chance to pick up on some logical explanation and see what happens. Doesn't mean I'd buy it.

The follow up to that is could him picking up the camera delay his arrival at the closet - ie) maybe he wasn't chasing you

She didn't have three gas cans. She was only discussing a hypothetical. lol What is a hypothetical when used as a noun?

Mormon Attorney,
I appreciate your perspective and your love for Travis but had Jodi never killed Travis and I just met her in the church, she would give me a very bad feeling. Regardless of what faith she claimed to have, something is wrong with her and I couldn't stomach her at all. There would be a distinctive feeling in my heart to run!!

Oh, I agree with you. The stalker/psychopath feeling is real and I have run into it in people. I absolutely agree. I was trying to point out that someone's sexual standards (whether Jodi or Travis) would not likely be a reason a Mormon juror would find one way or another. But, I am definitely with you - having had my own experience with a person with similar issues that we see in JA.

Screwdriver question regarding the plates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm... people are usually calm post-orgasm, she wasn't offering a therapeutic service.

Yes!!!! Screwdriver!!!! Where were the screws!!!?????

I love it Sam was nodding her head as the last juror question about the gas cans!!!

I know, they both looked at each other and smiled... :) That's precious, they deserve every second of positive during this nightmare..

So she assumes the jury is stupid re: the gas cans? The 3 gas cans held exactly the amt. of gas that filled her car completely.

why is she saying "we" again?

she thinks she is doing well doesn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay