100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to go on for days ... and it's going to be fun.

Originally Posted by Clue Finder 55 View Post
I agree it was premeditated no doubt but not because she took the gun out of a holster-
Shooting someone unarmed then using a knife is
Like you say the time it took to get either the gun or knife to use as a second weapon is premeditated but not the act of taking the gun out of the holster

I hope some legal minds will post because I thought the unholstering of a gun is premeditation. Isn't that the same as unlocking a locked gun so it could be fired?

I copied this over because I'd like to know. TIA

If the threat is ongoing, removing the holster is just a way to access the gun to try and stop the attack. She then claims he is STILL coming after her after the shot (meaning she still needs to defend herself), but blammo....fog.

Originally Posted by Clue Finder 55 View Post
I agree it was premeditated no doubt but not because she took the gun out of a holster-
Shooting someone unarmed then using a knife is
Like you say the time it took to get either the gun or knife to use as a second weapon is premeditated but not the act of taking the gun out of the holster

I hope some legal minds will post because I thought the unholstering of a gun is premeditation. Isn't that the same as unlocking a locked gun so it could be fired?

I copied this over because I'd like to know. TIA

again, premeditation happens in a flash. So, in JA's situation, YES, taking the gun out of the holster is premeditation, as is choising to go into the closet to get the gun, as opposed to running down the stairs to an exit.......

This one's for YOU "T-Dogg" ... talk to us Travis .... we've got your back!!!!

Let's get this byotch!!!

argh, come on already!

O/T

I am getting pounded here at the Jersey Shore.......momma Mia....I keep getting hurricane warning on my phone.....yeesh

Our Katie is there... Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and is apparently flirting with JM. LOL {she posted in the last thread that he spoke to her and I'm using my imagination}

Good afternoon, friends. I don't know why but I'm nervous. I am so nervous. I guess we'll get a feel for what the jury is thinking from the types of questions there are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne