100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here. This thread is far too fast for me, and you all are so good, that I mainly just read. So today I thought I'd post and say "hi" and that I'll be able to watch most of the afternoon, because of the jury's questions. How unique and interesting!

Best-
Herding Cats

:seeya:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
Technical difficulties with the FTR (for the record) system in courtroom. No microphones are working. Recess until tech arrives #JodiArias

wth this may take a while?

18 total, 11 men 7 women
6 random jurors will become alternates

Thanks!

Do the alternates deliberate with the rest of them? If not, when do they go home?

I see I was redirected to the "view from the inside" thread for the answer to the jurors' ages.
Thanks but there are too many pages to rifle through.

I hope that she is not allowed to go on and on and on answering each question :eek:

I hope someone asked her who Esther is. Did we ever figure that one out??

omg I was just thinking about this!!!! I hope someone asked her 'Who is Esther?' I don't think it's relevant at all, but I'm nosey like that LOL

Technical problems?

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

...somehow JA messed up the molecular balance of the sound stratosphere by thinking negatively about solitary confinement and when she was jotting this all down this morning and chanting under her breath she threw off the attraction of said molecules - either that or the geico cavemen seems suspicious.......

Juan ought to file an additional charge against JA for microphone tampering.
Enough already!

I am hoping that the video stream on Azfamily.com is the one to watch; I've been watching on HLN, and would rather see the trial without all the commercials and commentary.

And yes, technical difficulties suck. But it would be worse to not have it, and not hear things, you know?

Best-
Herding Cats

Looking at all the photos of JA HLN is showing while we wait..has anyone else noticed that she never looks truly happy in any of them? She looks sullen, lonely, withdrawn, fake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe