100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick talking with your hands moving all over the place and quit that little half smile.
JA drives me bonkers. Time for another Little Debbie snack cake.

What is your prescription in each eye? LOLOLOLOL

The jury totally thinks she's wearing the glasses for effect and does not have vision problems. They do not believe ANYTHING she has said.

1. JA knows a gallery owner who has van gogh's and monet's
2. Said gallery owner wants to hang JA's dreck next to his priceless van gogh's and monet's

smh into whiplash

LOL getting scrambled.. OK this is well? I can't tell you how this will be the most classic all time Witness on the stand for Law Schools for centuries!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

These jury questions are actually pretty funny if this wasn't so serious.

Shaking, blacking out and brain scrambled!!

Mental issues? Her "condition?" How many men? Memory lapses?

I want to cuddle with each and every juror. Maybe watch a movie? I'm thinking a comedy, but I'm ok with a CIA-type thriller. Even a foreign film....popcorn...

My personal feeling is if there is a Mormon on this jury they will hate what she did to Travis as much as anyone, or even more, because she she has thrown her "faith" under the bus along with everyone and everything else in her life. She doesn't believe in the Mormon faith. She seems to talk a lot about nothing and knows nothing from her heart about your faith.

I am sorry you have had to deal with anyone with any similar issues.

I just have to say that in my experience, this type of personality does not discriminate - you can (unfortunately) find them in any walk of life! :)

oh I love whomever just asked this question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, honey, they think you've got a mental condition! That's gonna keep her up tonight.

Can ya'll imagine how pissed she'll be tonight when she starts to re-live the day? I'm sure Nurmi's not going to tell her it went well - he's going to tell her she's made his job so much harder today!

How many men are you willing to be involved with at once? Mormons are encouraged to go on group dates?
I didn't have much of a memory condition before the killing.

I love the questions when they start out "YOU CLAIM" :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members